The forums were recently upgraded.  Please forward any issues to administration.

Argon

I'm just very tired.

So I’m tired. That’s pretty much the long and short of it. Servers great, actually fun again even, but I’m tired. Very very tired (I'm not sure if many of you know but I have CFS and have had it for a few years). The role of XA took the toll I expected, but there were significant differences both on and off server when I took up the mantle. Things changed and I’m struggling to manage and succeed in things in real life. I need to step away, do other things and generally fix what I broke in my last couple months. I’d love to say this isn’t goodbye but knowing me it probably is this time. So, I hope I remain friends with all of you and thanks for the good times, good characters and great stories,

Goodbye o/

We all know this server is addicting, so I’m sure at some point in the future I'll come back, but for now I’d ask you give me the room to leave as for me it’s gonna be difficult. I’m as emotionally attached to SST as I think everyone can guess.