Sign in to follow this  
Deckers

Federal Council v2

I've invited you into this Club so that we can actually get this thing rolling due to my motivation that it is an excellent idea and could help re-instill some fervor of motivation into the rest of the community. 

The goal of the Federal Council always was to help steer admins in direction of what missions to run or what campaigns should be done and how aggressive they should run those missions, etc. Not only does it give those on the forums a bit of fun to help steer the community, it allows the entire community as a whole to have a better understanding of why they do what they do and what they should expect and to also have a say in those things.

I am currently working on a roadmap and it will be up momentarily with more details as well. Give me about two hours, this is just to give a short explanation of what's going on here for those of you who have joined the group.

The point of this Committee is to contain those who have significant knowledge of the lore, political and economic knowledge as well. Not just admins. I heavily discourage joining this to have just joined it as I have been personally assembling this team.

If you find yourself knowledgeable in the above prerequisites then you can stay in this committee. 

To answer your question, I will be hand-picking those who control the Councils goingons. They're the ones that cannot have councilmen.

Sign in to follow this