Deckers

Federal Council v2 Roadmap

The roadmap is pretty simple and the MAIN requirement is to establish the list of colonies. 

Federal Council Roadmap

1. Establish economic data for Federation as whole

2. Create list of colonies with expansive background that pertains to, economics, geography, demographics, culture, history, Federal interests, stability and Federal presence (garrison)

3. Establish rules for operation of Council (parliamentary code)

4. We'll have to set up a reference page for admins to use once the council is rolling so that missions will replicate decisions made.

5. Determine next elections

6. Useage of FEDNET announcements to provide scenarios for Council.

Most of the other issues are easy and will take a matter of a day to get entirely done. Our main focus should currently be on establishing said colonies.

i can provide the economy, political shit, colonies etc when i'm back to my pc, i'll send deckers a pdf which has a lotta text and he'll take what he wants to be used

Archer's given me the pdf for UCF colonies that the RPG has and we have a good list from the old SST wiki.

Does anyone have any desire to do something other than forming the colony list?

1 hour ago, Deckers said:

How good are you with numbers?

Bad, very bad. My highest math grade in high school was a C-.  xD 

However, finances I can work with, as ya know, they're ACTUALLY good for something.

16 hours ago, Rook said:

Bad, very bad. My highest math grade in high school was a C-.  xD 

However, finances I can work with, as ya know, they're ACTUALLY good for something.

Well we're gonna need a budget this go around. But we also can't determine revenue until we get down all the colonies. So I guess when I get home I'm gonna make the document for us to work on and wrap up the colony list. Once that's done I think we can get economics under wrap.

Sounds like a plan. I'll try and make a political systems analysis in Easton model style when I get the chance as well.

Related image

• Like 1