Sign in to follow this  

Marauders and Weapon Attachments

If you are a Marauder and you have weapon attachments on your Carbine/Morita you need to remove them.

Your Marauder suit only has limited space and can only hold your armor and your gun, with no attachments.

If I see you or hear of you using attachments, you may lose your Marauder.

We don't need weapon attachments, we've got Aegis Suits. =)

Just now saw this ive been rpin runnin about with a MK2 i found in a box though.. Cus my gun melted Early on. Hit me back if thats valid if no then ill sort it.

It's not much of a "no attachments allowed" it's more like if you are not given it DURING the drop you can't use it and its only in dire situation should you would need it. Like your gun being melted for example. My take on it anyway

3 hours ago, Centrix said:

It's not much of a "no attachments allowed" it's more like if you are not given it DURING the drop you can't use it and its only in dire situation should you would need it. Like your gun being melted for example. My take on it anyway

It's this exactly.

When the Marauders drop, in their drop kit they have: Helmet, Vest, Carbine, a couple spare mags. The Marauders do not have huge storage compartments and that's all that will fit.

We want to keep the Marauders as balanced with the MI as possible, and having a Marauder out of a suit rolling out with every attachment under the sun is bad. It's not balanced.