Name: Jocelyn O. Holiday
D.O.B: 8/21

Faction: Fleet Auxiliary
Role(s): The Cook/Bartender
Homeworld: Terra
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Blue
Build: Mesomorphic
Rank Progression: Rct. > Pvt. > Pfc. > Cm.

Family:

Mother - Annabel Holiday - Citizen - Deceased

Father - Steven Holiday - Citizen - Deceased

Sister - Mary Thornbel - Active Duty - KIA

Sister -  Rebecca Holiday - Civilian - Deceased

Brother - Ryan Holiday - Civilian Deceased

Backstory: Jocelyn was born in Ottawa, Canada, to a rather stable family. Her father served in the MI as a Medic, and her mother had done likewise. After the birth of Mary Holiday, they had opened a small restaurant, and it soon became very popular in the area. Soon enough, Jocelyn was born, and spent a lot of time at the restaurant, working with her mother. 6 years later, out came a set of twins; Rebecca and Ryan. Jocelyn had nearly taken over the family restaurant, the business as successful as ever. The shop had however, closed after a fire burnt it to the ground. To continue the streak of bad luck for the family, Ryan had gotten very sick, and in the end, passed away at the age of 12. More recently, her sister; Mary Thornbel [Holiday]; was KIA when the her ship had been destroyed during the campaign. After the invasion of Terra, the rest of her remaining family would be killed and/or declared MIA. After an incident with a landmine left her no longer suitable for fighting, she was transferred as a cook onto the Ulysses S. Grant.

Attributes:

Can cook like no other.

Other Information:

Likes fruit and cornbread.

Burnt-out Psychic

Character Description: 5ft. 5in., Female, Brown hair, Blue eyes, pale skin.

Characteristics: She is mostly sarcastic, but for some reason, many jokes go right over her head.

Achivements
Not dying

Running a successful restaurant

Neutral
Everything not in Achivements and Regrets

Regrets
Going to prom with that really weird kid who was obsessed with me.

Spoiler

Personal Relationships
Relations: Loved|Admired|Like Family, Brethren|Good friends|Friends|Aquaintance|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Hates|Fears

--[[Federation Mobile Infantry]]--

- Erae Bellic - She's a solid leader, and apart of our Holy Trinity. As in Myself, Remy, and her. It's nice to have someone like her as a friend.

She's gone now. It's a shame, and I already miss our tomfoolery.

Paddington Patuso - He's real friendly, and always willing to help out with cooking.

Too bad he disappeared.

Franco Sorrentino - I know how things are. I know know how he feels. I just really don't want to ruin his career. He'll appreciate this in the long run, I'm sure of it.

Mathew Krauw - My cooking prodigy.

Alexander "Lick" Tschenkowtisch - Strange man. Nothing else to say.

--[[Federation Engineering Division]]--

Troy Hughes - I can't tell if he's clingy, attracted to me, or just a weird dude. Or maybe all three. Who knows. Pretty trustworthy to be honest. So he's alright with me.
-
-

--[[Psi-Ops]]--

-
-
-

--[[Federation Hospital Corps]]--

-
-
-

--[[Federation Marauders]]--

-Carolynn Grent - She's just weird. Diets are for pussies.

Heard she died. Sucked into space or something like that. No one deserves to go out like that. 
-
-

--[[Federation Fleet]]--

-
-

--[[Federation Provost Corps (Marines)]]--

Remy Nowak - Also apart of the Holy Trinity, she's the first real friend I've had here. We really get each other.

I guess I'm just kind of bummed that she's retired now. Hopefully she'll remember me.
-
-

--[[Other]]--
-
-

Journal Entries

Spoiler

March 28th, 2298

Ever since I got transferred to Fleet, I've suddenly had more time on my hands.

Much more than I would like.

But I am not too happy about the way things went down.

I'm out of the MI now, and stuck in these stupid fucking leg braces till I can walk on my own. Fucking landmines.

I should be more appreciative of the fact that I don't have to just be kicked out of the service entirely. I still have a purpose here, I guess. 

April 30th, 2298

I'm a cook. And I was used on the bridge to man the Warfare thing. I don't know, but it was strange. Also funny, as it was a Cadet and myself alone on the bring, with full control of the whole ship. Good times. We also had a cookout after that asshole blew up my kitchen.

Today was a surprisingly good day.

May 4th, 2298

I learned how to drive again. I can use my legs now without those hunks of metal on them. That's a positive.

As for that car ride, well, I hope he understands what I'm saying.

On 9/3/2017 at 10:27 AM, Coleision said:

Regrets
Going to prom with that really weird kid who was obsessed with me.

i can't believe you would roast me like this in front of the whole forums