Deadeye

New OffDuty Model - Opinions Needed

Hello all. Since this is something every player will be using, it's only appropriate that I ask you guys for your opinions on which direction to take the new off duty models.

So let me know what you guys think of the uniform, but I primarily want to ask what color top you all prefer to see (I just want one color for all of the infantry so there's a sense of uniformity).

Light Grey:

ae1912959187d7f7614255f36b518fa4.png

Dark Grey:

b61ff682a8328eb5ca15e30ea4b28494.png

Beige/Khaki:

f6694fdd793912f90cc90edf47c21953.png

Recommend any colors you think would look cool!

Note that this ceremonial uniform is only one outfit out of other combinations such as the already completed t-shirts, tanktops and topless (male only) bodygroups I'll be bringing very soon. Also yes, I'll be incorporating the same heads, berets and patches from SW's models.

SECOND QUESTION:

Do you guys want any sort of special mark on the shirt for different divisions, or just leave that to the patches/berets?

2 minutes ago, Rook said:

Do you have any models planned for Fleet? 

23bb9e588abd4a125cf96b6efe305440.png

In all seriousness, I need to see what I can do for fleet. Their top is the only thing really holding me back. There aren't jacket models out there that look anything like that.

• Creative 1
  • Useful 1

1 hour ago, Deadeye said:

In all seriousness, I need to see what I can do for fleet. Their top is the only thing really holding me back. There aren't jacket models out there that look anything like that.

A one piece jumper with a Garrison cap would be good. Similar to a Luftwaffe flight technician suit. 

Crusher caps for officers would be nice too. 

Edit: The SS Panzer officer's tunic is the closest to what the Fleet wear in the movie. 

2 hours ago, Deadeye said:

50 minutes ago, yahtz said:

dat neck seam doe

looks like my fallout games after i install mods

6 hours ago, Orwell said:

look at that scrawny build ottermode lightweight

Lol I'll keep it scrawny so people can edit the bones and build them up as much they want. Don't want all the infantry looking like gorillas now do we (command might want the latter though)

wow its great to know that bethesda game modders haven't improved the general aesthetics of their bodymods since morrowind