TheLynch

Sarah Redbrick PK Appeal

Well To put it simply i was extremely confused on the turn of events that led up to this Pk i had been doused in Napalm after obliterating a guy and had been told that if this happens you wait a few seconds in which i did so walking away from the area for a moment and stopping to type out the /me for the pull the emergency lever in which i waited and then was pm'd by hazy that the napalm wont do anything other then make it hot in the suit so i voided the lever pull and still i was burned alive regardless i expressed my confusion a few times and i didn't get a response other then from litcoins which was simply him being just as confused he told me to wait and then the orange text kept piling on and me burning alive and then being randomly article six'd by a medic.. The only thing is i have seen others around the server void out much more intense things I dunno im very confused on how this happened 

Because A i pulled the lever a short time afterwards and had received a very contradictory PM from hazy that resulted in me immediatly attempting to the void the lever /me Before the /event from the admin responded and then around twenty seconds later i was burning alive when either way if i had pulled the lever after i was doused i would have simply fallen out of the suit not slow enough to get burned but pretty fast i would imagine.

Im not mad at the PK but i would like a second chance considering it was veeery confusing for me and i would like to point out i rolled with the RP of it just to keep the event going until i had time to write this appeal 

Thanks

6 hours ago, TheLynch said:

Well To put it simply i was extremely confused on the turn of events that led up to this Pk i had been doused in Napalm after obliterating a guy and had been told that if this happens you wait a few seconds in which i did so walking away from the area for a moment and stopping to type out the /me for the pull the emergency lever in which i waited and then was pm'd by hazy that the napalm wont do anything other then make it hot in the suit so i voided the lever pull and still i was burned alive regardless i expressed my confusion a few times and i didn't get a response other then from litcoins which was simply him being just as confused he told me to wait and then the orange text kept piling on and me burning alive and then being randomly article six'd by a medic.. The only thing is i have seen others around the server void out much more intense things I dunno im very confused on how this happened 

Because A i pulled the lever a short time afterwards and had received a very contradictory PM from hazy that resulted in me immediatly attempting to the void the lever /me Before the /event from the admin responded and then around twenty seconds later i was burning alive when either way if i had pulled the lever after i was doused i would have simply fallen out of the suit not slow enough to get burned but pretty fast i would imagine.

Im not mad at the PK but i would like a second chance considering it was veeery confusing for me and i would like to point out i rolled with the RP of it just to keep the event going until i had time to write this appeal 

Thanks

1.  Who issued the PK or was it 100% an IC A6?

2. Are you saying @HazyDay specifically told you you would not be PKed by the napalm yet you were?

3. If that medic A6'd you without the consent of the CO, he committed manslaughter. If that CO did not have a damn good reason to delegate your A6 to a medic, he is guilty of murder/manslaughter. Either way - someone may well hang for this. Who was the medic and the CO?

I did PM and state that the suit would have been fine underthe napalm. 

However, I also PMd and said the void wasnt reported, and that being that she was covered in napalm, there was not a few moments between the inital/ev and the suit ejection, she would end up dead.