Jump to content
ShiftKnife

Combat Engineer Applications of Interest

Recommended Posts

 
V3cd0jv.png
LgDgGzI.png
 
APPLICATIONS OPEN 2297-12-19
 
The Combat Engineers need you!
"Destroy any obstacle, hack any computer, and wield the strongest firepower known to man!"
 
The Combat Engineers are trained to become professionals in varying fields of battlefield expertise, such as construction, electronics, demolitions, and vehicle maintenance. They are typically required to be in strong physical condition, as they are frequently required to perform long hours of hard labour. The Combat Engineer Detachment is an excellent means for any trooper to learn the skills they may need during their career, either in the CED itself or in the MI. By becoming a member of the CED, you are not giving up your responsibility as a potential leader or rifleman, in fact the Combat Engineer’s leadership and rifleman skills are complemented and improved by the fulfilling training they undergo. For each specialization an engineer is authorized to train in, they will be granted an additional pay raise and a promotion to the next grade in the Specialist system, allowing plenty of room to grow outside of the leadership caste as well. If you believe the Combat Engineer Detachment is for you, send in an application today.
 
TO APPLY , SEE BELOW!
 
This application is a two part process. First you will hand in or email your application to TSgt. James Lerwick, if your application meets the requirements you will then be questioned in person. If you complete both parts, you will be granted trainee status in the Combat Engineers. Once trainee status is granted you will be required to take a mandatory 2.5-3hr Sapper Certification Course that can be completed in parts. If the trainee does not complete Sapper Certification Course in 2 weeks they will be removed from the program.
 
FAQ:
 
Q: Am I expected to have previous experience?
A: No.
 
Q: Is there any technical guide or document I can read?
A: Yes, read the standard operating procedure post, here.
 
Q: OOC: Can my character be a criminal?
A: OOC: Only misdemeanors.
 
Q: OOC: Can my character have a college education?
A: OOC: Yes, but you are required to explain how they ended up in an infantry role with such an education.
 
 
IMPORTANT OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION: Your application represents an in character document that would be dropped off or emailed to the engineering leadership with the exception of that which is marked with "OOC"  or "//"
 
Having a college education in the mobile infantry is not a completely unbelievable scenario, however, if your character did have a college education it is likely that higher level jobs and roles within/without  of the military might be available to him or her. So, from here on, all future applicants with a college education will require be required to submit an additional explanation as to how they ended up in the infantry even though they have a higher education. On the other hand, having an extensive criminal record is almost unheard of - especially if it is severe. The Federation is fond of hanging those who dare to break the law, and it yields an unparalleled crime rate on the core worlds - there is virtually none.
 
IF ACCEPTED YOU MUST APPLY FOR ENGINEER CLUB ACCESS. To do so, click on the clubs tab near the header of the website, and apply for access to the combat engineer detachment club. Keep in mind, important private info is kept here.
 
Copy and submit the following as a reply to this thread;
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name:
 
Physical
Age:
Race:
Gender:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Height:
Weight:
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank:
Educational History: (Don't feel obligated to include a large background of knowledge, as an infantryman in the MI you likely wouldn't have much experience.)
Criminal Record:
Employment History:
Service Record: (Previous ranks, positions, or commendations or other notable marks.)
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: (N/A if not applicable, if you don't understand, read the OOC section below the original post.)
Server Time: (Estimate)
Roleplay History: (Brief)

Share this post


Link to post
IC:
Combat Engineer Division Application of Interest
 
Name: Steve Luther
 
Physical
Age: 23
Race: African-American
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Height: 5'11
Weight: 175
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Pvt.
Educational History: High School Diploma 
Criminal Record: Grand Theft Auto, Vehicular Assault
Employment History: Car Mechanic and Car Wash Employee
Service Record: 188th Penal Battalion 2 years
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: (N/A if not applicable, if you don't understand, read the OOC section below the original post.)
Server Time: 9 hrs
Roleplay History: 3 years of Mil Sim on Arma 3
Edited by Blood
Im retarded

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Blood said:
IC:
Combat Engineer Division Application of Interest
 
Name: Steve Luther
 

 

Your criminal record restricts you from engineering division.

Denied  - Sgt. Swift

 

OOC note: Crimes like that would probably get you hunged or restricted from federal service/MI at the least in the lore.

There are also no penal battalions ala 40k

Share this post


Link to post

 

IC:

Combat Engineer Division Application of Interest
 
Name: Thomas Snow
 
Physical
Age: 24
Race: European Caucasian
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Grey 
Hair Color: Black
Height: 6'4
Weight: 210 lbs
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Private
Educational History:

 

  • High School: Sanu High School - GPA 3.9

  • College: University of Kansas - GPA 3.5

  • College Record: Minor in History and Master and Science in Civil Engineering

Criminal Record: N/A
Employment History:
  • ATET: Tech Services | 2291 -2295

  • Construction Contractor | 2295 - 2296

Service Record:
  • Enlistment - 2296

  • Recruit to Private - 2296

  • Joins the 196th Morita Battalion, Charlie Company - 2296

  • 196th Morita Battalion dissolved - 2297

  • Transferred to 112th Morita Battalion - 2297 (Current one)

 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: (If my college explanation isn't acceptable in your eyes, I am willing to compromise by removing it to create this character)
Thomas Snow got his high school diploma from Sanu High School in the year 2292. Getting high scores in all of his classes granted Sebastian the ability to go to College at the University of Texas on Earth, giving him the opportunity to leave the colony planet of Roku San to live on Earth with more opportunities. Spending four years at college, he left with a minor in history and a Master and Science in Civil Engineering with hopes of using it to become a construction contractor. However, due to his lack of experience, the few contracts he ever done were his last. With large amounts of mistakes in all his projects and unclear communication with his co-workers, he was forced to finish the contracts and leave the job due to the amount of distrust he created with both his customers and his co-workers. With his money running short and options becoming limited, he realized that he saw that the only choice for him to get out of his mess he was in was to join up in hopes of getting a career after serving in the Federation Armed Forces, joining the Mobile Infantry instead of Fleet because of his hatred for flying.
Server Time:
Less than a day
Roleplay History: 
I have five years of both semi-serious and serious Roleplay and understand a good amount of Roleplay. Also gonna say it right now for you but I have no Engineer Roleplay experience of any kind. Will need to be taught but eager to learn.

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, Mr. Wolf said:

 

 

IC:

Combat Engineer Division Application of Interest
 
Name: Thomas Snow
 
Physical
Age: 24
Race: European Caucasian
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Grey 
Hair Color: Black
Height: 6'4
Weight: 210 lbs
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Private
Educational History:

 

  • High School: Sanu High School - GPA 3.9

  • College: University of Kansas - GPA 3.5

  • College Record: Minor in History and Master and Science in Civil Engineering

Criminal Record: N/A
Employment History:
  • ATET: Tech Services | 2291 -2295

  • Construction Contractor | 2295 - 2296

Service Record:
  • Enlistment - 2296

  • Recruit to Private - 2296

  • Joins the 196th Morita Battalion, Charlie Company - 2296

  • 196th Morita Battalion dissolved - 2297

  • Transferred to 112th Morita Battalion - 2297 (Current one)

 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: (If my college explanation isn't acceptable in your eyes, I am willing to compromise by removing it to create this character)
Thomas Snow got his high school diploma from Sanu High School in the year 2292. Getting high scores in all of his classes granted Sebastian the ability to go to College at the University of Texas on Earth, giving him the opportunity to leave the colony planet of Roku San to live on Earth with more opportunities. Spending four years at college, he left with a minor in history and a Master and Science in Civil Engineering with hopes of using it to become a construction contractor. However, due to his lack of experience, the few contracts he ever done were his last. With large amounts of mistakes in all his projects and unclear communication with his co-workers, he was forced to finish the contracts and leave the job due to the amount of distrust he created with both his customers and his co-workers. With his money running short and options becoming limited, he realized that he saw that the only choice for him to get out of his mess he was in was to join up in hopes of getting a career after serving in the Federation Armed Forces, joining the Mobile Infantry instead of Fleet because of his hatred for flying.
Server Time: Less than a day
Roleplay History: 
 

I have five years of both semi-serious and serious Roleplay and understand a good amount of Roleplay. Also gonna say it right now for you but I have no Engineer Roleplay experience of any kind. Will need to be taught but eager to learn.

 

Accepted.  See a senior engineer on the ship

-Sgt. Swift

Share this post


Link to post

       IC:    

   

        Combat Engineer Division Application of Interest    

 

        Name:     Frankie Moon

   

        Physical    

   

        Age:     22

   

        Race:     Caucasian

   

        Gender: Male   

   

        Eye Color: Dark Brown   

   

        Hair Color: Dark Brown   

   

        Height:     6’0”

   

        Weight: 200   

   

            

   

        Employment & Background    

   

        Current Rank:  Private

   

        Educational History: High school diploma

   

        Criminal Record: N/A   

   

        Employment History: Mechanic at Moon Mechanics: 2291-2296

   

        Service Record: Enlisted: 2296

                                               Promoted to Private: 2296

   

       OOC:    

   

        Character's College Explanation:N/A

   

        Server Time:5-6 Hours (At most 7-8 I played for a day, but not a full 24 hours)

   

        Roleplay History: I have 5 years of RP experience, with multiple servers. Altered (Halo), EP (BOS,CnC), Forgot the name, but it was Interstellar Marines. Some Semi-Serious servers as well.   

 

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, FrankyBob said:

 

       IC:    

   

        Combat Engineer Division Application of Interest    

 

        Name:     Frankie Moon

   

        Physical    

   

        Age:     22

   

        Race:     Caucasian

   

        Gender: Male   

   

        Eye Color: Dark Brown   

   

        Hair Color: Dark Brown   

   

        Height:     6’0”

   

        Weight: 200   

   

            

   

        Employment & Background    

   

        Current Rank:  Private

   

        Educational History: High school diploma

   

        Criminal Record: N/A   

   

        Employment History: Mechanic at Moon Mechanics: 2291-2296

   

        Service Record: Enlisted: 2296

                                               Promoted to Private: 2296

   

       OOC:    

   

        Character's College Explanation:N/A

   

        Server Time:5-6 Hours (At most 7-8 I played for a day, but not a full 24 hours)

   

        Roleplay History: I have 5 years of RP experience, with multiple servers. Altered (Halo), EP (BOS,CnC), Forgot the name, but it was Interstellar Marines. Some Semi-Serious servers as well.   

 

 

ACCEPTED. - Speak to any instructor on the ship. - TSGT. J. LERWICK

Share this post


Link to post
IC:
Combat Engineer Division Application of Interest
 
Name: Fred Jackson
 
Physical
Age: 22
Race: Caucasian
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 1m90
Weight: 90kg (all muscle)
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Private
Educational History: High School Diploma + Car Mechanics Course
Criminal Record: No infringements
Employment History: Bartender for 2 months, Civil Defence Volunteer.
Service Record: MI for 3 months.
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: N/A
Server Time: ~30 hours
Roleplay History: 7 years on and off, with Epsilon and Zeta Communities.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Sava said:
IC:
Combat Engineer Division Application of Interest
 
Name: Fred Jackson
 
Physical
Age: 22
Race: Caucasian
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 1m90
Weight: 90kg (all muscle)
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Private
Educational History: High School Diploma + Car Mechanics Course
Criminal Record: No infringements
Employment History: Bartender for 2 months, Civil Defence Volunteer.
Service Record: MI for 3 months.
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: N/A
Server Time: ~30 hours
Roleplay History: 7 years on and off, with Epsilon and Zeta Communities.

ACCEPTED

Met on ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Combat Engineer Division Application of Interest
 
Name: Adrian Melchert
 
Physical
Age: 19
Race: Caucasian
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 145 lbs.
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Private
Educational History: High School Diploma
Criminal Record: N/A
Employment History: Barista at Second Wind Coffee for 2 months.
Service Record: Mobile Infantry.
Enlisted - 2296
Transferred to Camp Curie - 2296
Graduation from Basic Training - 2296
Transferred to 112th Morita Battalion - 2297 (current).
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: N/A
Server Time: 7-8 hours.
Roleplay History: 2-3 years on and off. Played with Zetacommunity, Explosive Pineapples, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/6/2017 at 2:56 PM, Zimmio said:
Combat Engineer Division Application of Interest
 
Name: Adrian Melchert
 
Physical
Age: 19
Race: Caucasian
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 145 lbs.
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Private
Educational History: High School Diploma
Criminal Record: N/A
Employment History: Barista at Second Wind Coffee for 2 months.
Service Record: Mobile Infantry.
Enlisted - 2296
Transferred to Camp Curie - 2296
Graduation from Basic Training - 2296
Transferred to 112th Morita Battalion - 2297 (current).
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: N/A
Server Time: 7-8 hours.
Roleplay History: 2-3 years on and off. Played with Zetacommunity, Explosive Pineapples, etc.

Accepted, Speak to a Senior Sapper aboard.

~ MSpc. Kowalski M.

Share this post


Link to post
IC:
Combat Engineer Division Application of Interest
 
Name: Lindsay Mardezano
 
Physical
Age:23
Race: White (Italian-North American
Gender: Female
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Height: 5 Feet 9 Inches
Weight:154
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Private First Class
Educational History: John Rico Academy of Federal Education (HIgh School Diploma)
Criminal Record: None
Employment History: 2 Year Internship for Technical maintenance and support 
Service Record:
  • Promoted to Lance Corporal after leading her own squad but was demoted back to First Class for arguing with a Drop Lead,
  • 10 Total Mission
  • 2 Months into her current Tour of Service
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: No official College Education
Server Time:  Since August 2016
Roleplay History: Over 2 total years of Military RP in Halo to SST Communities, also was one of the lead Engineers when Shiftknife replaced Winters

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, redneckrOadkill said:
IC:
Combat Engineer Division Application of Interest
 
Name: Lindsay Mardezano
 
Physical
Age:23
Race: White (Italian-North American
Gender: Female
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Height: 5 Feet 9 Inches
Weight:154
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Private First Class
Educational History: John Rico Academy of Federal Education (HIgh School Diploma)
Criminal Record: None
Employment History: 2 Year Internship for Technical maintenance and support 
Service Record:
  • Promoted to Lance Corporal after leading her own squad but was demoted back to First Class for arguing with a Drop Lead,
  • 10 Total Mission
  • 2 Months into her current Tour of Service
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: No official College Education
Server Time:  Since August 2016
Roleplay History: Over 2 total years of Military RP in Halo to SST Communities, also was one of the lead Engineers when Shiftknife replaced Winters

ACCEPTED

See a senior engineer on the ship.

- Sgt. Swift

Share this post


Link to post
IC:
Combat Engineer Division Application of Interest
 
Name: Viktoriya Natraski
 
Physical
Age: 21
Race: Caucasian
Gender: Female
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Red head 
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 160
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Pvt
Educational History: High school and Standard american Police academy.
Criminal Record: N/A
Employment History: Houston Police Department, MI
Service Record: N/A
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: N/A
Server Time: 10 months (Roughly)
Roleplay History: Multiple Militaristic roleplay servers over the course of 2 years

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Cody Howard said:
IC:
Combat Engineer Division Application of Interest
 
Name: Viktoriya Natraski
 
Physical
Age: 21
Race: Caucasian
Gender: Female
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Red head 
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 160
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Pvt
Educational History: High school and Standard american Police academy.
Criminal Record: N/A
Employment History: Houston Police Department, MI
Service Record: N/A
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: N/A
Server Time: 10 months (Roughly)
Roleplay History: Multiple Militaristic roleplay servers over the course of 2 years

 

ACCEPTED - Speak to a senior engineer on the Murphy. - TSGT. J. LERWICK

Share this post


Link to post
Name: Sila Ren
 
Physical
Age: 26
Race: Caucasian
Gender: Female
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 165cm
Weight: 50kg
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Private First Class
Educational History: High School
Criminal Record: N/A
Employment History: Mobile Infantry
Service Record: N/A
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: N/A
Server Time: GMT
Roleplay History: You have all seen me rolelpay even so, I got about 12-14 years of experience in various MMO's etc.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, SvenPek said:
Name: Sila Ren
 
Physical
Age: 26
Race: Caucasian
Gender: Female
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 165cm
Weight: 50kg
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Private First Class
Educational History: High School
Criminal Record: N/A
Employment History: Mobile Infantry
Service Record: N/A
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: N/A
Server Time: GMT
Roleplay History: You have all seen me rolelpay even so, I got about 12-14 years of experience in various MMO's etc.

ACCEPTED

See a senior engineer (SSpc.+) on the ship.

Be on your best behavior.

-Sgt. Swift

Share this post


Link to post
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Joseph D. Bower
 
Physical
Age: 27
Race: Caucasian
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Greenish-Hazel
Hair Color: Dark Dirty Blond/Brown
Height: 6'0''
Weight: 182lbs
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Lance Corporal (LCpl.)
Educational History: Graduated from West Anchorage High School In Alaska, North America, Terra. Two years at Amsterdam University majoring in History.
Criminal Record: N/A
Employment History: Mobile Infantry.
Service Record: 
  • In his second enlistment and tour of duty  
  • Field Promoted to Lance Corporal during a classified operation     
  • Retained Promotion after returning                    
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: Due to being born in a well off family and his time within the Cadet corps he was able to secure his way into a university. 
Server Time: 8 Months to a Year.
Roleplay History: Multiple other RP and NS servers including WW2RP, Military RP, and Other SST communities. 

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Hoxton said:
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Joseph D. Bower
 
Physical
Age: 27
Race: Caucasian
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Greenish-Hazel
Hair Color: Dark Dirty Blond/Brown
Height: 6'0''
Weight: 182lbs
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Lance Corporal (LCpl.)
Educational History: Graduated from West Anchorage High School In Alaska, North America, Terra. Two years at Amsterdam University majoring in History.
Criminal Record: N/A
Employment History: Mobile Infantry.
Service Record: 
  • In his second enlistment and tour of duty  
  • Field Promoted to Lance Corporal during a classified operation     
  • Retained Promotion after returning                    
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: Due to being born in a well off family and his time within the Cadet corps he was able to secure his way into a university. 
Server Time: 8 Months to a Year.
Roleplay History: Multiple other RP and NS servers including WW2RP, Military RP, and Other SST communities. 

ACCEPTED

SEE A SENIOR ENGINEER ON THE SHIP (SSPC.+ (they are probably all lcpl+ as well))

-SGT SWIFT

Share this post


Link to post
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Johnathon Price
 
Physical
Age: 19
Race: Caucasian 
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Black
Height: 5 ft 10
Weight: 126 Pounds
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Private First Class
Educational History: (Don't feel obligated to include a large background of knowledge, as an infantryman in the MI you likely wouldn't have much experience.)
No previous Educational Experience.
Criminal Record: None On Record
Employment History: Renovations for the Federal Reconstruction Committee , Construction Projects accross the city of London, Painter and decorator, Artist. 
Service Record: (Previous ranks, positions, or commendations or other notable marks.)
Achieving the rank of PFC, for climbing a Cliff during the Omega Campaign, after risking my Own Life to get the ropes set for everyone to climb.
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: (N/A if not applicable, if you don't understand, read the OOC section below the original post.)
N/A Character Did not attend College
Server Time: (Estimate)
About a month.
Roleplay History: (Brief)
Mutliple RP Expirences on Arma 3, Gmod and Rust, spend alot of time devolving RP and bringing characters to life

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Cipher said:
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Johnathon Price
 
Physical
Age: 19
Race: Caucasian 
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Black
Height: 5 ft 10
Weight: 126 Pounds
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Private First Class
Educational History: (Don't feel obligated to include a large background of knowledge, as an infantryman in the MI you likely wouldn't have much experience.)
No previous Educational Experience.
Criminal Record: None On Record
Employment History: Renovations for the Federal Reconstruction Committee , Construction Projects accross the city of London, Painter and decorator, Artist. 
Service Record: (Previous ranks, positions, or commendations or other notable marks.)
Achieving the rank of PFC, for climbing a Cliff during the Omega Campaign, after risking my Own Life to get the ropes set for everyone to climb.
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: (N/A if not applicable, if you don't understand, read the OOC section below the original post.)
N/A Character Did not attend College
Server Time: (Estimate)
About a month.
Roleplay History: (Brief)
Mutliple RP Expirences on Arma 3, Gmod and Rust, spend alot of time devolving RP and bringing characters to life

Denied - Due to recent medical issues. - Sgt. Kowalski M.

Share this post


Link to post
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name:James L.Magenis
 
Physical
Age:25
Race:White
Gender:Male
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Color:Brown
Height:6,1
Weight:200lbs
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank:Private
Educational History:
High School: Howard Academy High School - GPA 3.9
Criminal Record:N/A.
Employment History: Apart from having a small part time job as a mechanic with my uncle in my teenage years and young adolescence havnt had any other job apart from MI.
Service Record: 
  • Enlistment - 2294

  • Recruit to Private - 2294

  • Joins the 168th Morita Battalion, Bravo Company - 2294

  • 168th Morita Battalion dissolved - 2295

  • Transferred to 112th Morita Battalion - 2295 (Current one)

 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: (N/A)
Server Time: Played on the server on and off for around 7 months but just recently been playing everyday for the last 3 weeks as i've got back into the grove of RP.
Roleplay History:Spent around 5 years on Gmod jumping between different roleplays servers to try and find the one, Also played Arma 3 RP to much.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Scar said:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name:James L.Magenis
 
Physical
Age:25
Race:White
Gender:Male
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Color:Brown
Height:6,1
Weight:200lbs
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank:Private
Educational History:
High School: Howard Academy High School - GPA 3.9
Criminal Record:N/A.
Employment History: Apart from having a small part time job as a mechanic with my uncle in my teenage years and young adolescence havnt had any other job apart from MI.
Service Record: 
  • Enlistment - 2294

  • Recruit to Private - 2294

  • Joins the 168th Morita Battalion, Bravo Company - 2294

  • 168th Morita Battalion dissolved - 2295

  • Transferred to 112th Morita Battalion - 2295 (Current one)

 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: (N/A)
Server Time: Played on the server on and off for around 7 months but just recently been playing everyday for the last 3 weeks as i've got back into the grove of RP.
Roleplay History:Spent around 5 years on Gmod jumping between different roleplays servers to try and find the one, Also played Arma 3 RP to much.

 

Speak to a senior engineer on the Grant. - TSGT. J. LERWICK

Share this post


Link to post
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Ria Maria Jäger
 
Physical
Age: 18
Race: White
Gender: Female
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Blonde-brown.
Height: 4'10"
Weight: 108 lbs.
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Private
Educational History: High school diploma 4.24 GPA.
Criminal Record: Clean.
Employment History: Cashier.
Service Record: N/A
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: None.
Server Time: since last august so like a year.
Roleplay History: 4 years in total, 2 years in GMOD.

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, Megabnark said:
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Ria Maria Jäger
 
Physical
Age: 18
Race: White
Gender: Female
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Blonde-brown.
Height: 4'10"
Weight: 108 lbs.
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Private
Educational History: High school diploma 4.24 GPA.
Criminal Record: Clean.
Employment History: Cashier.
Service Record: N/A
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: None.
Server Time: since last august so like a year.
Roleplay History: 4 years in total, 2 years in GMOD.

 

Denied for physical requirements. - TSGT. J. LERWICK

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×