Jump to content
ShiftKnife

Combat Engineer Applications of Interest

Recommended Posts

IC:

Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest

 

Name: Rosalind Gastubashi

 

Physical

Age: 24

Race: Japanese/German Heritage

Gender: Female

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Black

Height: 5 Foot, 3 Inches

Weight: 164 Pounds

 

Employment & Background

Current Rank: Private First Class

Educational History:

l Graduate of the Roosevelt Academy of Federal Education (High School, GPA 3,1)

l Former Master Specialist of Engineering

Criminal Record: No Civilian Record, One Count of accidental harm to a civilian on Service Record.

Employment History: 

l Internship at the Vaanen Tech Firm: February 24 2295- September 31 2295

l Summer Job with the Martinez Family Construction Company: June to August for the years 2292, 2293, 2294

 

Service Record: Former Master Specialist of Engineering under Lerwick, to prove her capability as a systems technician, she once combined the Standard Issued PDA and Brick Portable Computer to create a wrist mounted hybrid.

 

OOC:

Character's College Explanation: No Previous College Education

Server Time: 1.5-2 Years

Roleplay History: 4 Years of Military Roleplay (Halo, SST, 40k)

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Soapy Soap said:
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Andre Michael Henderk
 
Physical
Age: Eighteen.
Race: European Caucasian.
Gender: Male.
Eye Color: Blue.
Hair Color: Brown.
Height: Six foot one.
Weight: 197 IBS.
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Private
Educational History: Highschool.
Criminal Record: N/A
Employment History: Oil changing station.
Service Record: Recruit, but that's about it.
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: Wanted to head straight into the military. 
Server Time: A few days.
Roleplay History: I've been in the Garry's Mod roleplaying community for a few years now. I first started off with HL2RP when Clockwork wasn't even finished yet and they had to supply it with other schematics. 

Approved,

 

Please speak to a Senior Specialist or above for Induction.

 

-2Lt. John York

6N2JhM9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, redneckrOadkill said:

IC:

Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest

 

Name: Rosalind Gastubashi

 

Physical

Age: 24

Race: Japanese/German Heritage

Gender: Female

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Black

Height: 5 Foot, 3 Inches

Weight: 164 Pounds

 

Employment & Background

Current Rank: Private First Class

Educational History:

l Graduate of the Roosevelt Academy of Federal Education (High School, GPA 3,1)

l Former Master Specialist of Engineering

Criminal Record: No Civilian Record, One Count of accidental harm to a civilian on Service Record.

Employment History: 

l Internship at the Vaanen Tech Firm: February 24 2295- September 31 2295

l Summer Job with the Martinez Family Construction Company: June to August for the years 2292, 2293, 2294

 

Service Record: Former Master Specialist of Engineering under Lerwick, to prove her capability as a systems technician, she once combined the Standard Issued PDA and Brick Portable Computer to create a wrist mounted hybrid.

 

OOC:

Character's College Explanation: No Previous College Education

Server Time: 1.5-2 Years

Roleplay History: 4 Years of Military Roleplay (Halo, SST, 40k)

Approved,

 

Please speak to a Senior Specialist or above for Induction, you'll be starting from 3Spc again.

 

-2Lt. John York

6N2JhM9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Junia  Layland
 
Physical
Age: 18
Race: Cacausian
Gender: Female
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5ft. 10in.
Weight: 145 lbs.
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Recruit
Educational History: High School Completed
Criminal Record: None
Employment History: Home Maintenance Store [Cashier]
Service Record: None
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: N/A
Server Time: 2 yearsish
Roleplay History: this server for all two years

Share this post


Link to post
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Cassie Powers
 
Physical
Age: 26
Race: White as shite
Gender: Female
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Dirty blonde
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 140lb
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Recruit
Educational History: Highschool dropout. 
Criminal Record: Clean.
Employment History: Two years in the MI, otherwise none.
Service Record: Joined the MI two years after her brother Dex Powers, eventually promoted to Lance Corporal before she was demoted twice, then being promoted once more, getting to Corporal, only to be demoted twice more, and then transferred from her prior unit. 
 
OOC:
Server Time: About eight months now.
Roleplay History: A few years of Gmod RP.

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/3/2018 at 3:14 PM, Coleision said:
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Junia  Layland
 
Physical
Age: 18
Race: Cacausian
Gender: Female
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5ft. 10in.
Weight: 145 lbs.
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Recruit
Educational History: High School Completed
Criminal Record: None
Employment History: Home Maintenance Store [Cashier]
Service Record: None
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: N/A
Server Time: 2 yearsish
Roleplay History: this server for all two years

Approved,

 

Please speak to a Senior Specialist or above for Induction.

 

-2Lt. John York

6N2JhM9.jpg

8 hours ago, Fitz said:
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Cassie Powers
 
Physical
Age: 26
Race: White as shite
Gender: Female
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Dirty blonde
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 140lb
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Recruit
Educational History: Highschool dropout. 
Criminal Record: Clean.
Employment History: Two years in the MI, otherwise none.
Service Record: Joined the MI two years after her brother Dex Powers, eventually promoted to Lance Corporal before she was demoted twice, then being promoted once more, getting to Corporal, only to be demoted twice more, and then transferred from her prior unit. 
 
OOC:
Server Time: About eight months now.
Roleplay History: A few years of Gmod RP.

Approved,

 

Please speak to a Senior Specialist or above for Induction.

 

-2Lt. John York

6N2JhM9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Reuben Amukama
 
Physical
Age:32
Race: Black
Gender: male asf
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Height: 6'1" 
Weight: 251lbs
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Lance Corporal
Educational History:  Sigma City Highschool
Judicial Record:
Amukama v. Federation (2298): Art. 134. Guilty.

 

Employment History:
Mobile Infantry

[Faraway Mobile Infantry Garrison]

[112th Combat Battalion]

 
Service Record:
MSpc. of weapon specializations

2298, March - Rank adjustment to Private

2298, March - Promotion to Corporal

2298, April - Demotion to Lance Corporal

2298, April - Promotion to Corporal

2298, May - Demotion to Lance Corporal

2298, May - Promotion to Corporal

2298, May - Demotion to Lance Corporal

 
OOC:
Server Time: long enough
Roleplay History: ditto

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, El Excellente said:
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Reuben Amukama
 
Physical
Age:32
Race: Black
Gender: male asf
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Height: 6'1" 
Weight: 251lbs
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Lance Corporal
Educational History:  Sigma City Highschool
Judicial Record:

Amukama v. Federation (2286): Art. 128, 124, 97, 93. Innocent.

Amukama v. Federation (2287): Art. 131. Innocent.

Amukama v. Federation (2290): Art. 118, 131, 124. Innocent.

Amukama v. Draconian Hegemony (2297): Art. 94, 118, 95, 104. Guilty.

Amukama v. Draconian Hegemony (2297): Art. 118, 104. Guilty.

Amukama v. Federation (2298): Art. 134. Guilty.

Amukama v. Federation (2298): Art. 134. Guilty.

Employment History:
Mobile Infantry

[Faraway Mobile Infantry Garrison]

[112th Combat Battalion]

 
Service Record:
MSpc. of weapon specializations

2298, March - Rank adjustment to Private

2298, March - Promotion to Corporal

2298, April - Demotion to Lance Corporal

2298, April - Promotion to Corporal

2298, May - Demotion to Lance Corporal

2298, May - Promotion to Corporal

2298, May - Demotion to Lance Corporal

 
OOC:
Server Time: long enough
Roleplay History: ditto

Denied,

 

Due to previous attitude and behaviour on ship.

 

-2Lt. John York

6N2JhM9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Devin Saiphan
 
Physical
Age: 21
Race: Mongoloid(Asian.)
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Height: 184 cm.
Weight: 79 Kg.
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Pfc
Educational History: Graduated from local high school.
Criminal Record: None.
Employment History: Executive Chef in Loy Thai Restaurant.
Service Record: Certified for Close Quarter Combat(CQC), Certified for use of Shotgun, Flamethrowers. Awarded General Specialization Ribbon, Expert Close Quarter Combat Specialization Ribbon.
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: None.
Server Time: Been here around 2 - 3 months. Maybe 4 - 5.
Roleplay History: Role played on HL2 RP server "Lemonpunch" for years, Before came to this server.

Share this post


Link to post
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name:Ondřej David
 
Physical
Age:18
Race:Cacausian
Gender:Male
Eye Color:Brown 
Hair Color:Dark Brown
Height:182cm
Weight:183lbs
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank:Pvt
Educational History: Passed Electrotechical High School in Pilsen High Interest in Modern Day Conflicts
Criminal Record:N/A
Employment History:N/A
Service Record: 2297 Enlistmeant 2298 Completed Bootcamp 2298 Assigned to UCF-291 Ullyses grant Class Battlecruiser as  as MI Private
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: Does not have Coolege education
Server Time: like 15 hours and can be on for 3-5 hours a day
Roleplay History: 3 years of rp on many diferent servers such as HL2RP WW3RP StarwarsRP Military Rp and many more i have never had previous expirience whith any sort of enginnering realated faction 
Additional note : Im not realy an Expert on Starship Troopers lore so if you dont like anything backstory wise i can always change it since this character is very new and it would have much impact on him ore those around him
 

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, saiphun987 said:
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Devin Saiphan
 
Physical
Age: 21
Race: Mongoloid(Asian.)
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Height: 184 cm.
Weight: 79 Kg.
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Pfc
Educational History: Graduated from local high school.
Criminal Record: None.
Employment History: Executive Chef in Loy Thai Restaurant.
Service Record: Certified for Close Quarter Combat(CQC), Certified for use of Shotgun, Flamethrowers. Awarded General Specialization Ribbon, Expert Close Quarter Combat Specialization Ribbon.
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: None.
Server Time: Been here around 2 - 3 months. Maybe 4 - 5.
Roleplay History: Role played on HL2 RP server "Lemonpunch" for years, Before came to this server.

Approved,

 

Please speak to a Senior Specialist or above for Induction.

 

-2Lt. John York

6N2JhM9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Ansty said:
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name:Ondřej David
 
Physical
Age:18
Race:Cacausian
Gender:Male
Eye Color:Brown 
Hair Color:Dark Brown
Height:182cm
Weight:183lbs
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank:Pvt
Educational History: Passed Electrotechical High School in Pilsen High Interest in Modern Day Conflicts
Criminal Record:N/A
Employment History:N/A
Service Record: 2297 Enlistmeant 2298 Completed Bootcamp 2298 Assigned to UCF-291 Ullyses grant Class Battlecruiser as  as MI Private
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: Does not have Coolege education
Server Time: like 15 hours and can be on for 3-5 hours a day
Roleplay History: 3 years of rp on many diferent servers such as HL2RP WW3RP StarwarsRP Military Rp and many more i have never had previous expirience whith any sort of enginnering realated faction 
Additional note : Im not realy an Expert on Starship Troopers lore so if you dont like anything backstory wise i can always change it since this character is very new and it would have much impact on him ore those around him
 

Approved,

 

Please speak to a Senior Specialist or above for Induction.

 

-2Lt. John York

6N2JhM9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Lucia Morreti
 
Physical
Age: 21
Race: Caucasian
Gender: Female
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: PFC
Educational History: Highschool Graduate
Criminal Record: Clean
Employment History: None
Service Record: N/A
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: N/A
Server Time: Week
Roleplay History: Serious roleplay administrator up to this date, been rping on Gmod for about two years.

Share this post


Link to post
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Serq Amenhotep
 
Physical
Age:21
Race:Egyptian
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Height: 172 cm.
Weight: 58 kg.
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank:Rct.
Educational History: Highschool, El-Ezher University
Criminal Record: N/A
Employment History: Internship at local communications firm, 1 year in local car dealership as technician.
Service Record: 2298, Completed Bootcamp, transferred to GRANT as Recruit.
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: 2 years of electrics/electronics, basically eligible for technician level.
Server Time: Almost errday for 4~hours.
Roleplay History: Been doing it for more than 5 years. Been an admin and an engineering lead on different servers (Both SSTRP).
Additional note : Not any.

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/12/2018 at 5:13 AM, bungo said:
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Lucia Morreti
 
Physical
Age: 21
Race: Caucasian
Gender: Female
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: PFC
Educational History: Highschool Graduate
Criminal Record: Clean
Employment History: None
Service Record: N/A
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: N/A
Server Time: Week
Roleplay History: Serious roleplay administrator up to this date, been rping on Gmod for about two years.

Approved,

 

Please speak to a Specialist or above for Induction lessons.

 

-2Lt. John York

6N2JhM9.jpg

 

On 8/12/2018 at 4:14 PM, malutukilo said:
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Serq Amenhotep
 
Physical
Age:21
Race:Egyptian
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Height: 172 cm.
Weight: 58 kg.
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank:Rct.
Educational History: Highschool, El-Ezher University
Criminal Record: N/A
Employment History: Internship at local communications firm, 1 year in local car dealership as technician.
Service Record: 2298, Completed Bootcamp, transferred to GRANT as Recruit.
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: 2 years of electrics/electronics, basically eligible for technician level.
Server Time: Almost errday for 4~hours.
Roleplay History: Been doing it for more than 5 years. Been an admin and an engineering lead on different servers (Both SSTRP).
Additional note : Not any.

Approved,

 

Please speak to a Specialist or above for Induction lessons.

 

-2Lt. John York

6N2JhM9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×