Jump to content
ShiftKnife

Combat Engineer Applications of Interest

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Bobandie said:
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Pvt. Randy Wykle
 
Physical
Age: 20
Race: White
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Height: 6'2
Weight: 250
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Pvt
Educational History: Randy barley graduated highschool.
Criminal Record: Non
Employment History: Mechanic shop
Service Record: N/A
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation:N/A
Server Time: 1 day
Roleplay History: In many servers I take upon a engineering role such as 104th in the swrp servers I play on or in the Engineering corps in the military servers I play on. I even fix robots in my falloutservers I play on so engineering rp is something I enjoy and I am VERY fond of.

Approved,

 

Please speak to a Specialist or above for Induction lessons.   

 

-TSgt. Aoife Hviteulven

 

Share this post


Link to post
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Caroline Dixid
 
Physical
Age: 34
Race: Caucasian
Gender: Female
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Black
Height: 5'7
Weight: 150
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Private
Educational History: Welding
Mechanic(Don't feel obligated to include a large background of knowledge, as an infantryman in the MI you likely wouldn't have much experience.)
Criminal Record: N/A
Employment History: Mechanic shop
Service Record: Private First Class
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: N/A
Server Time: 2 years
Roleplay History: 4 cyberpunk servers, 2 Fallout Servers, 1 halo server, 2 other sst servers

Share this post


Link to post
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Thomas Davidson
 
Physical
Age: 22
Race: Human - White British
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Browm
Hair Color: Browm
Height: 5'10
Weight: 155lbs
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Private
Educational History: Primary School Education, Secondary School Education, College Education.
Criminal Record: None
Employment History: Worked as a car mechanic from ages 16 to 21
Service Record: N/A
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: N/A
Server Time: (Estimate) Month +
Roleplay History: Minecraft RP. sstrp, Tabletop RP,  over 10 years of RP

Share this post


Link to post
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Thomas Constantinos
 
Physical
Age: 22
Race: Caucasian
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Black
Height: 6'1
Weight: 167lbs
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Pfc
Educational History: Highschool, graduated with honors.
Criminal Record: None
Employment History: None
Service Record: Joined at 18. Private, served through the invasion of Terra as a CQC specialist. Transfered to marauder school. Finished just before the civil war, transferred to the 13th Marauder Detachment, got to Second Specialist before being kicked out of the division. Served as a recon specialist until specialists were dismantled and made a PFC again.
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation:
Server Time: 7 months
Roleplay History: 4 years, Zeta community in 2015, sector 7 RP, then .net.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, StevieJr said:
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Thomas Constantinos
 
Physical
Age: 22
Race: Caucasian
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Black
Height: 6'1
Weight: 167lbs
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Pfc
Educational History: Highschool, graduated with honors.
Criminal Record: None
Employment History: None
Service Record: Joined at 18. Private, served through the invasion of Terra as a CQC specialist. Transfered to marauder school. Finished just before the civil war, transferred to the 13th Marauder Detachment, got to Second Specialist before being kicked out of the division. Served as a recon specialist until specialists were dismantled and made a PFC again.
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation:
Server Time: 7 months
Roleplay History: 4 years, Zeta community in 2015, sector 7 RP, then .net.

Approved,

 

Please speak to a Specialist or above for Induction lessons.

 

-Lt. John York

6N2JhM9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Paddington said:
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Thomas Davidson
 
Physical
Age: 22
Race: Human - White British
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Browm
Hair Color: Browm
Height: 5'10
Weight: 155lbs
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Private
Educational History: Primary School Education, Secondary School Education, College Education.
Criminal Record: None
Employment History: Worked as a car mechanic from ages 16 to 21
Service Record: N/A
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: N/A
Server Time: (Estimate) Month +
Roleplay History: Minecraft RP. sstrp, Tabletop RP,  over 10 years of RP

 

Approved,

 

Please speak to a Specialist or above for Induction lessons.

 

-Lt. John York

6N2JhM9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/13/2018 at 12:22 AM, Bohannon said:
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Caroline Dixid
 
Physical
Age: 34
Race: Caucasian
Gender: Female
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Black
Height: 5'7
Weight: 150
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Private
Educational History: Welding
Mechanic(Don't feel obligated to include a large background of knowledge, as an infantryman in the MI you likely wouldn't have much experience.)
Criminal Record: N/A
Employment History: Mechanic shop
Service Record: Private First Class
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: N/A
Server Time: 2 years
Roleplay History: 4 cyberpunk servers, 2 Fallout Servers, 1 halo server, 2 other sst servers

Unfortunately due to a OOC reputation, at present your application has been declined.

This decision can change if OOC reputations are changed and a reapplication may be accepted.

Share this post


Link to post
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Jeremy Jones
 
Physical
Age: 24
Race: White
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Blue/Teal
Hair Color: Black
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 193 Pounds/lbs
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Corporal
Educational History: Highschool and general technical knowledge from family.
Criminal Record: N/A
Employment History: Worked as a scrapper for three years.
Service Record: Promoted to corporal for leading a squad in a drop, lead many sims as a PFC, helped with the training of the use of grenades and flashes, Not yet demoted.
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: N/A
Server Time: 32-40 Hours (On daily but my best guess)
Roleplay History: Three years of a mix of serious roleplay on Gmod and games alike, Lord commissar for two years on many of the older 40k servers. Demolitions on a Milrp, and a drill sarge on Project reality. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/17/2018 at 3:20 AM, Jeremy Jones said:
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Jeremy Jones
 
Physical
Age: 24
Race: White
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Blue/Teal
Hair Color: Black
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 193 Pounds/lbs
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Corporal
Educational History: Highschool and general technical knowledge from family.
Criminal Record: N/A
Employment History: Worked as a scrapper for three years.
Service Record: Promoted to corporal for leading a squad in a drop, lead many sims as a PFC, helped with the training of the use of grenades and flashes, Not yet demoted.
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: N/A
Server Time: 32-40 Hours (On daily but my best guess)
Roleplay History: Three years of a mix of serious roleplay on Gmod and games alike, Lord commissar for two years on many of the older 40k servers. Demolitions on a Milrp, and a drill sarge on Project reality. 

 

Approved,

 

Please speak to a Specialist or above for Induction lessons.

 

-Lt. John York

6N2JhM9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Wendell Cheslock
 
Physical
Age: 23
Race: Caucasian-Asian
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Black
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 164 lbs
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Private
Educational History:
  • Benson Polytechnic High School
  • Portland Community College Sylvania (Incomplete)
 
Criminal Record:
  • Trespassing on Private Property - Class D Misdemeanor (2296)
Employment History:
  • Stop N' Shop - Checkout Cashier (2291-2293)
  • Red Rock Community Pool - Lifeguard (2294-2297) (Seasonal)
Service Record:
  • Enlistment into Mobile Infantry (2297)
  • Completion of Basic and Secondary Schooling (2297-2298)
  • Assignment to 112th Moritas Rifle Battalion (2298)
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: 
Wendell, while a successful student in high school, grew loathsome of intensive class and book work. Initially pursuing a field in chemical engineering, Wendell eventually came to realize he desired a much more "hands-on" approach, and, dropping out of college following the end of his second year, instead pursued enlistment within the Mobile Infantry forces, to better satisfy his desires at field work. All though educated, his lack of an actual degree prevented his admittance into the MI Officer Corps, thusly providing him with the opportunity to instead pursue an enlisted occupation.
Server Time: (Estimate)
~5 Hours (Current Server)
~70 Hours (Previous SSTRP iteration, played as SPC Riley Atkins)
Roleplay History: (Brief)
~6 Years of Gmod Serious RP
~8 Years of chat-based RP
~5 Years of forum-based RP

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, HoneyElk said:
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Wendell Cheslock
 
Physical
Age: 23
Race: Caucasian-Asian
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Black
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 164 lbs
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Private
Educational History:
  • Benson Polytechnic High School
  • Portland Community College Sylvania (Incomplete)
 
Criminal Record:
  • Trespassing on Private Property - Class D Misdemeanor (2296)
Employment History:
  • Stop N' Shop - Checkout Cashier (2291-2293)
  • Red Rock Community Pool - Lifeguard (2294-2297) (Seasonal)
Service Record:
  • Enlistment into Mobile Infantry (2297)
  • Completion of Basic and Secondary Schooling (2297-2298)
  • Assignment to 112th Moritas Rifle Battalion (2298)
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: 
Wendell, while a successful student in high school, grew loathsome of intensive class and book work. Initially pursuing a field in chemical engineering, Wendell eventually came to realize he desired a much more "hands-on" approach, and, dropping out of college following the end of his second year, instead pursued enlistment within the Mobile Infantry forces, to better satisfy his desires at field work. All though educated, his lack of an actual degree prevented his admittance into the MI Officer Corps, thusly providing him with the opportunity to instead pursue an enlisted occupation.
Server Time: (Estimate)
~5 Hours (Current Server)
~70 Hours (Previous SSTRP iteration, played as SPC Riley Atkins)
Roleplay History: (Brief)
~6 Years of Gmod Serious RP
~8 Years of chat-based RP
~5 Years of forum-based RP

 

Approved,

 

Please speak to a Specialist or above for Induction lessons.

 

-Lt. John York

6N2JhM9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Maynard Griffin
 
Physical
Age: 28
Race: Caucasian
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Black
Height: 6 foot 3 inches
Weight: 195 lbs
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Rct.
Educational History: Basic highschool and minore engineer training with a focus on maintanance
Criminal Record: N/A
Employment History: N/A
Service Record: Ive only been Rct.
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation:Took coarses to learn basic mainanence for mechinery and firearms
Server Time: I havent been on this server very long but i have about 50+ Egineer and quartermaster rp hours probably somewhere close to 3 months of hours
Roleplay History: 10 years of RP experience (Pen and Paper, Arma 2 and 3, and Gmod)

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/30/2018 at 7:17 AM, Maynard Griffin said:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Maynard Griffin
 
Physical
Age: 28
Race: Caucasian
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Black
Height: 6 foot 3 inches
Weight: 195 lbs
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Rct.
Educational History: Basic highschool and minore engineer training with a focus on maintanance
Criminal Record: N/A
Employment History: N/A
Service Record: Ive only been Rct.
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation:Took coarses to learn basic mainanence for mechinery and firearms
Server Time: I havent been on this server very long but i have about 50+ Egineer and quartermaster rp hours probably somewhere close to 3 months of hours
Roleplay History: 10 years of RP experience (Pen and Paper, Arma 2 and 3, and Gmod)

 

Approved,

 

Please speak to a Specialist or above for Induction lessons.

 

-Lt. John York

6N2JhM9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Rct. Mathias McDonavan
 
Physical
Age: 25
Race: White
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Hazel Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 205 lbs.
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Rct
Educational History: Degree in Electronical and Mechanical Engineering.
Criminal Record: None
Employment History: Nothing before Enlistment.
Service Record: N/A
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: University of North Carolina Wilmington.
Server Time: 1 day
Roleplay History: I ran multiple Engineering Corps in star wars, Halo, Mrp and Im also lead for the EOD/Engineering branch for a milsim. Im also attending college for Engineering and completeing some Undergraduate classes for Engineering School. I love the Roleplay aspect that comes to Engineering and Mechanics in RP's. Its a subject that has a lot of conversations about.

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, SirNightlock said:
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Rct. Mathias McDonavan
 
Physical
Age: 25
Race: White
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Hazel Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 205 lbs.
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Rct
Educational History: Degree in Electronical and Mechanical Engineering.
Criminal Record: None
Employment History: Nothing before Enlistment.
Service Record: N/A
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: University of North Carolina Wilmington.
Server Time: 1 day
Roleplay History: I ran multiple Engineering Corps in star wars, Halo, Mrp and Im also lead for the EOD/Engineering branch for a milsim. Im also attending college for Engineering and completeing some Undergraduate classes for Engineering School. I love the Roleplay aspect that comes to Engineering and Mechanics in RP's. Its a subject that has a lot of conversations about.

 

Approved,

 

Please speak to a Specialist or above for Induction lessons.

 

-Lt. John York

6N2JhM9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Lawrence Chandler
 
Physical
Age: 23
Race: Mixed
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Height: 6'2
Weight: 241 Lbs
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: TBD
Educational History: Highschool diploma, Sapper, EOD, Munitions, and systems qualifications  
Criminal Record: N/A
Employment History: N/A
Service Record: Made it to Cpl. and Spc.
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: (N/A if not applicable, if you don't understand, read the OOC section below the original post.)
Server Time:  Few months.
Roleplay History: Fallout RP, SSTRP, lil bit of Respite

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Zeppy said:
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Lawrence Chandler
 
Physical
Age: 23
Race: Mixed
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Height: 6'2
Weight: 241 Lbs
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: TBD
Educational History: Highschool diploma, Sapper, EOD, Munitions, and systems qualifications  
Criminal Record: N/A
Employment History: N/A
Service Record: Made it to Cpl. and Spc.
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: (N/A if not applicable, if you don't understand, read the OOC section below the original post.)
Server Time:  Few months.
Roleplay History: Fallout RP, SSTRP, lil bit of Respite

 

Approved,

 

Please speak to a Specialist or above for Induction lessons.

 

-Lt. John York

6N2JhM9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Atichat Saiphan
 
Physical
Age: 19
Race: Mongoloid
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Height: 6'0
Weight: 66 Kg.
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Private
Educational History: Graduated from High school.
Criminal Record: N/A
Employment History: Sous Chef at Sorachai's Restaurant.
Service Record: Recruit - Private.
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: N/A
Server Time: Around 5 - 6 months.
Roleplay History: 1 Cyberpunk RP, 3 HL2RP , 1 SSTRP(Different server.)

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/14/2018 at 12:56 AM, saiphun987 said:
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Atichat Saiphan
 
Physical
Age: 19
Race: Mongoloid
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Height: 6'0
Weight: 66 Kg.
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Private
Educational History: Graduated from High school.
Criminal Record: N/A
Employment History: Sous Chef at Sorachai's Restaurant.
Service Record: Recruit - Private.
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: N/A
Server Time: Around 5 - 6 months.
Roleplay History: 1 Cyberpunk RP, 3 HL2RP , 1 SSTRP(Different server.)

 

Approved,

 

Please speak to a Specialist or above for Induction lessons.

 

-Lt. John York

6N2JhM9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/19/2018 at 5:43 PM, Gazza said:
 
 

 

Approved,

 

Please speak to a Specialist or above for Induction lessons.

 

-Lt. John York

6N2JhM9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Sabrina Collins
 
Physical
Age: 22
Race: Caucasian
Gender: Female
Eye Color: Hazel Green
Hair Color: Ginger Red
Height: 183cm
Weight: 72kg
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Recruit
Educational History: College Graduate
Highschool High School: OHara Highschool
Criminal Record: N/A
Employment History: Juvenile employment in grocery stores, Juvenile employment in cinemas
Service Record: Bootcamp
 
OOC:
Server Time: A lot?
Roleplay History: Well, you know me Argon, it's a decent bit by now

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, Jun Nagase said:
IC:
Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: Sabrina Collins
 
Physical
Age: 22
Race: Caucasian
Gender: Female
Eye Color: Hazel Green
Hair Color: Ginger Red
Height: 183cm
Weight: 72kg
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Recruit
Educational History: College Graduate
Highschool High School: OHara Highschool
Criminal Record: N/A
Employment History: Juvenile employment in grocery stores, Juvenile employment in cinemas
Service Record: Bootcamp
 
OOC:
Server Time: A lot?
Roleplay History: Well, you know me Argon, it's a decent bit by now

Approved,

 

Please speak to a Specialist or above for Induction lessons.   

 

-MSpc. Aoife Hviteulven

 

Share this post


Link to post

IC:

Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: William Saint-Claire
 
Physical
Age: 23
Race: Karrian
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Sapphire Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 6'2"
Weight: ~200 Lbs.
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Private First Class
Educational History: Highschool Diploma
Criminal Record: Nil.
Employment History: Clerk.
Service Record: 
Pvt.>Pfc.>LCpl.
-TRANSFER-
Pvt. > Pfc. > LCpl. > Pfc. > LCpl. > Cpl. > LCpl. > Cpl. > Sgt. > Cpl. > Pfc. > LCpl. > Cpl. > LCpl.> Sgt.> 3Lt. > 2Lt. > LCpl.> Pfc.
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: N/A
Server Time: Too much.
Roleplay History: ~Five years of serious roleplay. 9037 hours on gmod to date.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Silent said:

IC:

Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest
 
Name: William Saint-Claire
 
Physical
Age: 23
Race: Karrian
Gender: Male
Eye Color: Sapphire Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 6'2"
Weight: ~200 Lbs.
 
Employment & Background
Current Rank: Private First Class
Educational History: Highschool Diploma
Criminal Record: Nil.
Employment History: Clerk.
Service Record: 
Pvt.>Pfc.>LCpl.
-TRANSFER-
Pvt. > Pfc. > LCpl. > Pfc. > LCpl. > Cpl. > LCpl. > Cpl. > Sgt. > Cpl. > Pfc. > LCpl. > Cpl. > LCpl.> Sgt.> 3Lt. > 2Lt. > LCpl.> Pfc.
 
OOC:
Character's College Explanation: N/A
Server Time: Too much.
Roleplay History: ~Five years of serious roleplay. 9037 hours on gmod to date.

 

Approved,

 

Please speak to a Specialist or above for Induction lessons.

 

-Lt. John York

6N2JhM9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×