Jump to content
MasterMedicMan

[OPEN] MEDICAL APPLICATIONS

Recommended Posts

On 12/25/2017 at 6:34 PM, Lizglfynn said:

 

OOC SECTION

 

STEAM NAME / ALIASES: Lizgflynn

STEAM ID: 0:1:94118653

SERVER TIME: (ESTIMATE) 35 Hours

ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Been on SSTRP for about 3 months, played on AlteredRP Halo RP for a year, and have dabbled in HL2 RP

MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Was a medic in July, but stopped playing

AVAILABILITY: (ESTIMATE) Probably at least three hours everyday.

 

IC SECTION

 

NAME: (LAST, FIRST MIDDLE INITIAL) Vermillion, Genevieve M.

AGE: 24

RACE: Caucasian

SEX: F

HEIGHT: 5'11

WEIGHT: 167 lbs.

BLOOD TYPE: A+


LEVEL OF EDUCATION: High School Diploma

CRIMINAL RECORD: N/A

MEDICAL RECORD: N/A

DATE OF ENLISTMENT: 8/7/2297

I'll accept you on the grounds that you don't live up to your history of trolling missions. Please don't let me down for throwing you a bone.

Share this post


Link to post

OOC SECTION

 

STEAM NAME / ALIASES: Elf (previously wD.ELFBIPAPI13

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:22127429

SERVER TIME: (ESTIMATE): GMT - 5

ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Been seriously roleplaying since 2014.

MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Was a medic on the old script and this script too, though I stepped down. Was also a medic on EP SSTRP.

AVAILABILITY: (ESTIMATE): Nearly everyday.

 

IC SECTION

 

NAME: Benjamin F. Pierce

AGE: 30

RACE: Caucasian

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 6'2

WEIGHT: 130 lbs.

BLOOD TYPE: O+


LEVEL OF EDUCATION: High school Diploma

CRIMINAL RECORD: None.

MEDICAL RECORD: None.

DATE OF ENLISTMENT: June 8, 2294

Share this post


Link to post

STEAM NAME / ALIASES: the12thdoctor1 

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:70490195

SERVER TIME: Approximately One Year 

ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: I have role played in serious military RP, Halo RP And Marine RP from Altered,  Clockwork Black Mesa RP,  Starship troopers RP , Clockwork World War 3 RP, Leaf’s RP, and clone wars RP, all within the span of 4-5 years

MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: I have role played as a medic in Black Mesa RP, Military RP, and most recently, on this server, recieving 2nd specialist, but based on actions in an event, in addition I’ve been inactive since September. 

AVAILABILITY: Whenever needed, but usually 2-3 days

 

IC SECTION

 

NAME: Newman, Cassie 

AGE: 19

RACE: Caucasian

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 5’7”

WEIGHT: 134 lbs.

BLOOD TYPE: AB+


LEVEL OF EDUCATION: Private high school education at an art academy, in addition, seven months of service as a combat medic for the 112th from January to August of 2297, before being transferred to terra.

CRIMINAL RECORD: N/A

MEDICAL RECORD: Aside from scratches from previous deployments none.

DATE OF ENLISTMENT: September, 2296

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/5/2018 at 9:05 PM, ryu said:

OOC SECTION

 

STEAM NAME / ALIASES: Elf (previously wD.ELFBIPAPI13

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:22127429

SERVER TIME: (ESTIMATE): GMT - 5

ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Been seriously roleplaying since 2014.

MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Was a medic on the old script and this script too, though I stepped down. Was also a medic on EP SSTRP.

AVAILABILITY: (ESTIMATE): Nearly everyday.

 

IC SECTION

 

NAME: Benjamin F. Pierce

AGE: 30

RACE: Caucasian

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 6'2

WEIGHT: 130 lbs.

BLOOD TYPE: O+


LEVEL OF EDUCATION: High school Diploma

CRIMINAL RECORD: None.

MEDICAL RECORD: None.

DATE OF ENLISTMENT: June 8, 2294

 

22 hours ago, the12thdoctor1 said:

STEAM NAME / ALIASES: the12thdoctor1 

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:70490195

SERVER TIME: Approximately One Year 

ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: I have role played in serious military RP, Halo RP And Marine RP from Altered,  Clockwork Black Mesa RP,  Starship troopers RP , Clockwork World War 3 RP, Leaf’s RP, and clone wars RP, all within the span of 4-5 years

MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: I have role played as a medic in Black Mesa RP, Military RP, and most recently, on this server, recieving 2nd specialist, but based on actions in an event, in addition I’ve been inactive since September. 

AVAILABILITY: Whenever needed, but usually 2-3 days

 

IC SECTION

 

NAME: Newman, Cassie 

AGE: 19

RACE: Caucasian

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 5’7”

WEIGHT: 134 lbs.

BLOOD TYPE: AB+


LEVEL OF EDUCATION: Private high school education at an art academy, in addition, seven months of service as a combat medic for the 112th from January to August of 2297, before being transferred to terra.

CRIMINAL RECORD: N/A

MEDICAL RECORD: Aside from scratches from previous deployments none.

DATE OF ENLISTMENT: September, 2296

 

 

 

Both accepted. I'll see to adding you guys to the roster when I can.

Share this post


Link to post

OOC SECTION

 

STEAM NAME / ALIASES: [EG] Aidenjk, Aiden, Konstantine

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:80725371

SERVER TIME: (ESTIMATE) 8 hours In-game

ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Star Wars RP for a solid year but my previous community folded after me playing there for just over 5 months straight everyday, Tried Warhammer RP a few times didn’t enjoy it and found minor enjoyment in military RP.

MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: In my time playing Star Wars RPi has taken charge of the Medic Regiment a few times and enjoyed it.

AVAILABILITY: (ESTIMATE) 2-3 hours a day 4-5 on weekends

 

IC SECTION

 

NAME: (LAST, FIRST MIDDLE INITIAL) Khan, Aiden

AGE: 19

RACE: Caucasian 

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 186.3cm

WEIGHT: 75.3kg

BLOOD TYPE: AB-


LEVEL OF EDUCATION: University Level

CRIMINAL RECORD: 1x Trespassing

MEDICAL RECORD: Minor Eczema as a child, Broken tailbone at 14.

DATE OF ENLISTMENT: February 22nd 2296 (I’m unsure)

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/7/2018 at 10:19 PM, Aiden Khan said:

OOC SECTION

 

STEAM NAME / ALIASES: [EG] Aidenjk, Aiden, Konstantine

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:80725371

SERVER TIME: (ESTIMATE) 8 hours In-game

ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Star Wars RP for a solid year but my previous community folded after me playing there for just over 5 months straight everyday, Tried Warhammer RP a few times didn’t enjoy it and found minor enjoyment in military RP.

MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: In my time playing Star Wars RPi has taken charge of the Medic Regiment a few times and enjoyed it.

AVAILABILITY: (ESTIMATE) 2-3 hours a day 4-5 on weekends

 

IC SECTION

 

NAME: (LAST, FIRST MIDDLE INITIAL) Khan, Aiden

AGE: 19

RACE: Caucasian 

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 186.3cm

WEIGHT: 75.3kg

BLOOD TYPE: AB-


LEVEL OF EDUCATION: University Level

CRIMINAL RECORD: 1x Trespassing

MEDICAL RECORD: Minor Eczema as a child, Broken tailbone at 14.

DATE OF ENLISTMENT: February 22nd 2296 (I’m unsure)

I'll give you the go-ahead for this, see what happens. Everything you need to know to get started should be either in the club page, or in the actual medical forums themselves.

Share this post


Link to post

OOC SECTION

 

STEAM NAME / ALIASES: Minyari, Leaf

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:43774133

SERVER TIME: ~100 total

ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: PoC, CoH

MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Was a medic under Reverend/Latias for a few months as a TRN. then 3Spc.

AVAILABILITY: 3 hours min on weekdays around 5pm EST and 5 hours on weekends excluding Saturdays - work.

 

IC SECTION

 

NAME: MARKOV, KATYA A

AGE: 21 -TWENTY-ONE

RACE: RUSSIAN

SEX: F - FEMALE

HEIGHT: 160 cm

WEIGHT: 58 kg

BLOOD TYPE: O-


LEVEL OF EDUCATION: HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA

CRIMINAL RECORD: N/A

MEDICAL RECORD: N/A

DATE OF ENLISTMENT: JULY, 2297

Share this post


Link to post

OOC SECTION

 

STEAM NAME / ALIASES: Dockie

STEAM ID: 

SERVER TIME: GMT -6

ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: 7+ years, most of it SSTRP.

MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Never had a medic, but I've preformed first aid and assisted medics with their duties in the field. Preformed a blood transfusion over the weekend IC. Wife is a nurse, we talk about medical a lot, and trauma is a big subject of interest for the both of us.

AVAILABILITY: Any evening, day time only on WED, THUR, and FRI.

 

IC SECTION

 

NAME: Adonis Adeiny Hechaverria (Coporal)

AGE: 23

RACE: African (Cuban Decent)

SEX:  Male

HEIGHT:  6'1 (185.42 cm)

WEIGHT: 250 Pounds (114kg)

BLOOD TYPE: A+


LEVEL OF EDUCATION: High School

CRIMINAL RECORD: 2x Assault and Battery

MEDICAL RECORD: Appendectomy

DATE OF ENLISTMENT: 4/7/2297 

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Dockie27 said:

OOC SECTION

 

STEAM NAME / ALIASES: Dockie

STEAM ID: 

SERVER TIME: GMT -6

ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: 7+ years, most of it SSTRP.

MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Never had a medic, but I've preformed first aid and assisted medics with their duties in the field. Preformed a blood transfusion over the weekend IC. Wife is a nurse, we talk about medical a lot, and trauma is a big subject of interest for the both of us.

AVAILABILITY: Any evening, day time only on WED, THUR, and FRI.

 

IC SECTION

 

NAME: Adonis Adeiny Hechaverria (Coporal)

AGE: 23

RACE: African (Cuban Decent)

SEX:  Male

HEIGHT:  6'1 (185.42 cm)

WEIGHT: 250 Pounds (114kg)

BLOOD TYPE: A+


LEVEL OF EDUCATION: High School

CRIMINAL RECORD: 2x Assault and Battery

MEDICAL RECORD: Appendectomy

DATE OF ENLISTMENT: 4/7/2297 

 

 

Accepted. You're welcome to keep any rank you had in the MI, but your medical standing will still be 3spc.

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, Leaf said:

OOC SECTION

 

STEAM NAME / ALIASES: Minyari, Leaf

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:43774133

SERVER TIME: ~100 total

ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: PoC, CoH

MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Was a medic under Reverend/Latias for a few months as a TRN. then 3Spc.

AVAILABILITY: 3 hours min on weekdays around 5pm EST and 5 hours on weekends excluding Saturdays - work.

 

IC SECTION

 

NAME: MARKOV, KATYA A

AGE: 21 -TWENTY-ONE

RACE: RUSSIAN

SEX: F - FEMALE

HEIGHT: 160 cm

WEIGHT: 58 kg

BLOOD TYPE: O-


LEVEL OF EDUCATION: HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA

CRIMINAL RECORD: N/A

MEDICAL RECORD: N/A

DATE OF ENLISTMENT: JULY, 2297

I'll give you a shot as 3spc.

Share this post


Link to post

OOC SECTION

 

STEAM NAME / ALIASES: Megabnark

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:41068979

SERVER TIME: (ESTIMATE) Probably 8 months(off and on).

ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: 6 years

MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: I've been a medic on this server in the past; most notably 2Spc/LCpl. Tchaikovskaya, Spc. Ikram Amjad-Takugawa, and 3Spc. Ami Yoshida.

AVAILABILITY: (ESTIMATE) Most days of the week. (Band competition coming up, though. After that, I'll be free.)

 

IC SECTION

 

NAME: (LAST, FIRST MIDDLE INITIAL) Lu, Amelia Z.

AGE: 21

RACE: Asian-White

SEX: F

HEIGHT: 62.5"

WEIGHT: 126.32 lb

BLOOD TYPE: B+


LEVEL OF EDUCATION: Secondary School.

CRIMINAL RECORD: None.

MEDICAL RECORD: None.

DATE OF ENLISTMENT: 3/30/2296

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Megabnark said:

OOC SECTION

 

STEAM NAME / ALIASES: Megabnark

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:41068979

SERVER TIME: (ESTIMATE) Probably 8 months(off and on).

ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: 6 years

MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: I've been a medic on this server in the past; most notably 2Spc/LCpl. Tchaikovskaya, Spc. Ikram Amjad-Takugawa, and 3Spc. Ami Yoshida.

AVAILABILITY: (ESTIMATE) Most days of the week. (Band competition coming up, though. After that, I'll be free.)

 

IC SECTION

 

NAME: (LAST, FIRST MIDDLE INITIAL) Lu, Amelia Z.

AGE: 21

RACE: Asian-White

SEX: F

HEIGHT: 62.5"

WEIGHT: 126.32 lb

BLOOD TYPE: B+


LEVEL OF EDUCATION: Secondary School.

CRIMINAL RECORD: None.

MEDICAL RECORD: None.

DATE OF ENLISTMENT: 3/30/2296

 

I'll give you the OK to make a second specialist after having consulted with one of the old medical leads regarding your ability to perform.

Share this post


Link to post

OOC SECTION

 

STEAM NAME / ALIASES: Jun Nagase

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:9772086

SERVER TIME: Aah, since mid-late 2017 with a long break between end of 17 and newyears.

ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Long standing record of RP since Gmod9 and onwards, + Milsim RP in arma 2+3 and some text-based RP.

MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Somewhat limited beyond wrapping bandages, injecting morphine et cetera.

AVAILABILITY: Usually fairly available, on most of the day quite often.

IC SECTION

 

NAME: Bennet, Lisa H. 

AGE: 23

RACE: Afro-American

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 5'9"/175cm

WEIGHT: 130lbs/59kg

BLOOD TYPE: Type A


LEVEL OF EDUCATION: College Education

CRIMINAL RECORD: None

MEDICAL RECORD: United Citizens Federation Mobile Infantry Medical Department Center and School graduate

DATE OF ENLISTMENT: 2296:08:21

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Jun Nagase said:

OOC SECTION

 

STEAM NAME / ALIASES: Jun Nagase

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:9772086

SERVER TIME: Aah, since mid-late 2017 with a long break between end of 17 and newyears.

ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Long standing record of RP since Gmod9 and onwards, + Milsim RP in arma 2+3 and some text-based RP.

MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Somewhat limited beyond wrapping bandages, injecting morphine et cetera.

AVAILABILITY: Usually fairly available, on most of the day quite often.

IC SECTION

 

NAME: Bennet, Lisa H. 

AGE: 23

RACE: Afro-American

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 5'9"/175cm

WEIGHT: 130lbs/59kg

BLOOD TYPE: Type A


LEVEL OF EDUCATION: College Education

CRIMINAL RECORD: None

MEDICAL RECORD: United Citizens Federation Mobile Infantry Medical Department Center and School graduate

DATE OF ENLISTMENT: 2296:08:21

 

I'll bring you in as a third specialist.

Share this post


Link to post

OOC SECTION

 

STEAM NAME / ALIASES: Agent Maryland

STEAM ID:

SERVER TIME: (ESTIMATE) Way too much

ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Several years now, maybe 3-4

MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Multiple CLS classes on previous servers, and some Medic RP on a clone wars server

AVAILABILITY: (ESTIMATE) Daily for the most part, i'm always a steam message or forum message away as well when needed

 

IC SECTION

 

NAME: (LAST, FIRST MIDDLE INITIAL) Sims, Carter L

AGE: 22

RACE: Caucasian

SEX: M

HEIGHT: 5'10

WEIGHT: 155 lbs.

BLOOD TYPE: B-


LEVEL OF EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Medical Sciences, EMT certification

CRIMINAL RECORD: N/A

MEDICAL RECORD: See pre-enlistment physical

DATE OF ENLISTMENT: 05/17/2297

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎2017‎-‎10‎-‎01 at 9:43 PM, MasterMedicMan said:

OOC SECTION

 

STEAM NAME / ALIASES:Unknownspartan

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:168384015

SERVER TIME: (ESTIMATE) 17th of jan plan to be on for a long time and be active

ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: since 2014 as a text rper and 2017 as a gmod rpier

MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Halo rp corpsmen and was chief medical officer for it. still a bit rusty and willing to learn.

AVAILABILITY: (ESTIMATE) as often as possible with school and looking for work.

 

IC SECTION

 

NAME: (LAST, FIRST MIDDLE INITIAL) Evallen,Kai. KE

AGE:21

RACE: white British south african

SEX:female

HEIGHT:5.4

WEIGHT:113lbs

BLOOD TYPE:A+


LEVEL OF EDUCATION: Highschool

CRIMINAL RECORD:None

MEDICAL RECORD:Healthy

DATE OF ENLISTMENT: March 2298

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Kai Evallen said:

OOC SECTION

 

STEAM NAME / ALIASES:Unknownspartan

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:168384015

SERVER TIME: (ESTIMATE) 17th of jan plan to be on for a long time and be active

ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: since 2014 as a text rper and 2017 as a gmod rpier

MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Halo rp corpsmen and was chief medical officer for it. still a bit rusty and willing to learn.

AVAILABILITY: (ESTIMATE) as often as possible with school and looking for work.

 

IC SECTION

 

NAME: (LAST, FIRST MIDDLE INITIAL) Evallen,Kai. KE

AGE:21

RACE: white British south african

SEX:female

HEIGHT:5.4

WEIGHT:113lbs

BLOOD TYPE:A+


LEVEL OF EDUCATION: Highschool

CRIMINAL RECORD:None

MEDICAL RECORD:Healthy

DATE OF ENLISTMENT: March 2298

 

1 hour ago, Dan said:

OOC SECTION

 

STEAM NAME / ALIASES: Agent Maryland

STEAM ID:

SERVER TIME: (ESTIMATE) Way too much

ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Several years now, maybe 3-4

MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Multiple CLS classes on previous servers, and some Medic RP on a clone wars server

AVAILABILITY: (ESTIMATE) Daily for the most part, i'm always a steam message or forum message away as well when needed

 

IC SECTION

 

NAME: (LAST, FIRST MIDDLE INITIAL) Sims, Carter L

AGE: 22

RACE: Caucasian

SEX: M

HEIGHT: 5'10

WEIGHT: 155 lbs.

BLOOD TYPE: B-


LEVEL OF EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Medical Sciences, EMT certification

CRIMINAL RECORD: N/A

MEDICAL RECORD: See pre-enlistment physical

DATE OF ENLISTMENT: 05/17/2297

I'll give you both a go.

Share this post


Link to post

OOC SECTION

 

STEAM NAME / ALIASES: Pek

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:43612858

SERVER TIME: GMT +1

ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Started this roadshow back in 2009. Along with non Gmod RP's since then.

MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Ran medic on Zeta, Explosivepinapples, and even on .net when the Audie was still a thing.

AVAILABILITY: About 5/6 times per week, during normal evening times in my timezone (So no nightwork)

 

IC SECTION

 

NAME: Vlucht, van der, Skye

AGE: 21

RACE: Hooman

SEX: Nothanks (Male)

HEIGHT: 6'0

WEIGHT: 176

BLOOD TYPE: A+


LEVEL OF EDUCATION: (See below)

CRIMINAL RECORD: (See below)

MEDICAL RECORD: (See below)

DATE OF ENLISTMENT: (See below)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/20/2018 at 11:22 AM, Pek said:

OOC SECTION

 

STEAM NAME / ALIASES: Pek

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:43612858

SERVER TIME: GMT +1

ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Started this roadshow back in 2009. Along with non Gmod RP's since then.

MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Ran medic on Zeta, Explosivepinapples, and even on .net when the Audie was still a thing.

AVAILABILITY: About 5/6 times per week, during normal evening times in my timezone (So no nightwork)

 

IC SECTION

 

NAME: Vlucht, van der, Skye

AGE: 21

RACE: Hooman

SEX: Nothanks (Male)

HEIGHT: 6'0

WEIGHT: 176

BLOOD TYPE: A+


LEVEL OF EDUCATION: (See below)

CRIMINAL RECORD: (See below)

MEDICAL RECORD: (See below)

DATE OF ENLISTMENT: (See below)

 

 

Apologies for the late response. My forums didn't give me a notification that we had another application. I'll bring you in as a 3spc for the time being.

Share this post


Link to post

OOC SECTION

 

STEAM NAME / ALIASES: ARC-5555 'Fives'

STEAM ID: STEAM_1:1:31245019

SERVER TIME: (ESTIMATE) Well over a year

ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Longer than I can remember

MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Moderate amounts. Previous SST Medical Characters, CWU Medical Characters on HL2RP.

AVAILABILITY: (ESTIMATE) Most hours of the day, Currently.

 

IC SECTION

 

NAME: (LAST, FIRST MIDDLE INITIAL) Kix Bergþóruson

AGE: 22

RACE: White

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 5'11

WEIGHT: 157 Pounds

BLOOD TYPE: B+


LEVEL OF EDUCATION: Associate degree in nursing

CRIMINAL RECORD: None

MEDICAL RECORD: Nothing of note.

DATE OF ENLISTMENT: December 11th, 2295

Share this post


Link to post

OOC SECTION

 

STEAM NAME: Yuu

OTHER KNOWN NAMES: Lucoa, Squirrel (only a few people will remember me as Squirrel)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:77273375

SERVER TIME: (ESTIMATE) A couple months

ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Various (now dead) communities, as well as RPing on different games.

MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Was a 3Spc. On this server for a few months (reapplication)

AVAILABILITY: (ESTIMATE) Maybe an hour a day, or more on the weekends. Generally if I’m needed. School, or friends may occasionally get in the way of my schedule.

 

IC SECTION

 

NAME: Goodwin A., Wendy

AGE: 27

RACE: Caucasian

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 5’7”

WEIGHT: 152lbs

BLOOD TYPE: (I can’t remember what I put last time ?)


LEVEL OF EDUCATION: College graduate

CRIMINAL RECORD: N/A

MEDICAL RECORD: N/A

DATE OF ENLISTMENT: 12/3/XXXX 

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Lucoa said:

OOC SECTION

 

STEAM NAME: Yuu

OTHER KNOWN NAMES: Lucoa, Squirrel (only a few people will remember me as Squirrel)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:77273375

SERVER TIME: (ESTIMATE) A couple months

ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Various (now dead) communities, as well as RPing on different games.

MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Was a 3Spc. On this server for a few months (reapplication)

AVAILABILITY: (ESTIMATE) Maybe an hour a day, or more on the weekends. Generally if I’m needed. School, or friends may occasionally get in the way of my schedule.

 

IC SECTION

 

NAME: Goodwin A., Wendy

AGE: 27

RACE: Caucasian

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 5’7”

WEIGHT: 152lbs

BLOOD TYPE: (I can’t remember what I put last time ?)


LEVEL OF EDUCATION: College graduate

CRIMINAL RECORD: N/A

MEDICAL RECORD: N/A

DATE OF ENLISTMENT: 12/3/XXXX 

 

14 hours ago, F r a n c o said:

OOC SECTION

 

STEAM NAME / ALIASES: ARC-5555 'Fives'

STEAM ID: STEAM_1:1:31245019

SERVER TIME: (ESTIMATE) Well over a year

ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Longer than I can remember

MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Moderate amounts. Previous SST Medical Characters, CWU Medical Characters on HL2RP.

AVAILABILITY: (ESTIMATE) Most hours of the day, Currently.

 

IC SECTION

 

NAME: (LAST, FIRST MIDDLE INITIAL) Kix Bergþóruson

AGE: 22

RACE: White

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 5'11

WEIGHT: 157 Pounds

BLOOD TYPE: B+


LEVEL OF EDUCATION: Associate degree in nursing

CRIMINAL RECORD: None

MEDICAL RECORD: Nothing of note.

DATE OF ENLISTMENT: December 11th, 2295

 

Both accepted at 3spc.

Share this post


Link to post

STEAM NAME / ALIASES: the12thdoctor1 (Reapplication)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:70490195

SERVER TIME: Approximately One Year 

ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: I have role played in serious military RP, Halo RP And Marine RP from Altered,  Clockwork Black Mesa RP,  Starship troopers RP , Clockwork World War 3 RP, Leaf’s RP, and clone wars RP, all within the span of 4-5 years

MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: I have role played as a medic in Black Mesa RP, Military RP, and most recently, on this server, recieving 2nd specialist, but based on actions in an event, in addition I’ve been inactive since September. 

AVAILABILITY: Whenever needed, but usually 2-3 days

 

IC SECTION

 

NAME: Vitsion-Newman, Cassie 

AGE: 19

RACE: Caucasian

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 5’7”

WEIGHT: 134 lbs.

BLOOD TYPE: AB+


LEVEL OF EDUCATION: Private high school education at an art academy, in addition, seven months of service as a combat medic for the 112th from January to August of 2297, before being transferred to terra.

CRIMINAL RECORD: N/A

MEDICAL RECORD: Aside from scratches from previous deployments none.

DATE OF ENLISTMENT: September, 2296

 

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, the12thdoctor1 said:

STEAM NAME / ALIASES: the12thdoctor1 (Reapplication)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:70490195

SERVER TIME: Approximately One Year 

ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: I have role played in serious military RP, Halo RP And Marine RP from Altered,  Clockwork Black Mesa RP,  Starship troopers RP , Clockwork World War 3 RP, Leaf’s RP, and clone wars RP, all within the span of 4-5 years

MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: I have role played as a medic in Black Mesa RP, Military RP, and most recently, on this server, recieving 2nd specialist, but based on actions in an event, in addition I’ve been inactive since September. 

AVAILABILITY: Whenever needed, but usually 2-3 days

 

IC SECTION

 

NAME: Vitsion-Newman, Cassie 

AGE: 19

RACE: Caucasian

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 5’7”

WEIGHT: 134 lbs.

BLOOD TYPE: AB+


LEVEL OF EDUCATION: Private high school education at an art academy, in addition, seven months of service as a combat medic for the 112th from January to August of 2297, before being transferred to terra.

CRIMINAL RECORD: N/A

MEDICAL RECORD: Aside from scratches from previous deployments none.

DATE OF ENLISTMENT: September, 2296

 

Play on the server for a little while. If you start being active again, I'll consider re-evaluating this.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×