Sign in to follow this  
ChodeyScrote

Chodey Scrote OC ( dont steal this or ill pucnh your mom i nthe stomach )

caption0608.jpg

Age: Human do not conceive time and age like this man does

D.O.B: The 39th epoch upon the thousandth full blood moon within the age of the unknown

Affiliation: Roadfuckers co. United

Role(s): Roadfucker / Heavy Assault / Grenadier / Imperial Dragoon / Falklands Veteran / Mech Assault / Mechanized Infantry / Real tough wise guy / Mafioso / Fucker killer

Kin: kin? uhm..... like... .haha thyre all dead...its why my character is the way they are ( REALLY edgy looool.... )

Homeworld: Coruscant

Alignment: Lawful Good / Chaotic Evil / True Neutral

Hair color: Purple ( dyed that color... duuuh... but (s)he's bald lol... )

Eye color: Red ( cos of tattoos LOL... its not edgy )

Build: Curvy / REALLY MUSCULAR  cause the character is really strong lol... but still looks relaly curvy and sexy like a goddess

Rank:  ultra hardcore general of the fiftieth class, twenty star staff sergeant 

-

Backstory: killed h(er)is parents at 4 years old because they were evil doers and did not help him.... he killed them with his katana ( AKA blood edge... favorite name ) and was raised by wolves.. demon wolves. the starship troopers ULTRA HARDCORE regiment took him in as the top rank, which he made himself, then led them to glory, and then he was honorably taken into the viking goddess regiment as an honorary viking muscle girl, with blue hair ( FUCK i love scandinavians... )

-

Attributes: 
really strong, good at fighting, really good at shooting ( obviously... ) and good at erp ( of the sex kind.... ) really good at killing fuckers and bugs

Strength: 20/20
Dexterity: 20/20
Constitution: 20/20
Intelligence: 30/20
Wisdom: 20/20
Charisma: 20/20

Misc. Attributes: really smart

-

Combat Rating: 11/10

Pain/Health: 1000000000923/10

Wealth: matieral wealth is of no concern......child

Other Information: yeah

Character Description: REALLY FUCKING MUSCLAR GUY  | purple dyed hair... | huge tits ( like... triple E size ) ( erp with me ) | PKM [HIDDEN] | curvy muscular body type | slightly crooked teeth ( because too many people are perfect... at least i have a small imperfection... im standing out of the crowd ) | scandinavian / russian / russian / german accent | viking runes literally engraved into every inch of his skin ( to prove is dedication to woden.... 14/88 brothers.... FUCk i love pagans... | BOOMING deep voice | cannot be contained by his bdus | HUGE ASS ( its really big ) ( erp with me please ) | Wide ( ;)) ) hips | carries a flamethrower hardcore killer 9000 | nigger whip on belt [HIDDEN]

Characteristics: fuck you

Achivements

Neutral

Regrets

Personal Relationships
Relations: Loved|Admired|Like Family, Brethren|Good friends|Friends|Aquaintance|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Hates|Fears

Dimov - nice pussy.... for a boy....

--[[Federation Mobile Infantry]]--

-
-
-

--[[Federation Engineering Division]]--

-
-
-

--[[Psi-Ops]]--

-
-
-

--[[Federation Hospital Corps]]--

-
-
-

--[[Federation Marauders]]--

-
-
-

--[[Federation Fleet]]--

-
-
-

--[[Federation Provost Corps (Marines)]]--

-
-
-

--[[Other]]--
-
-
- 

--[[The Fallen, Forgotten, Transferred]]--
-
-
-

( hope you guys like my oc....i spent a lot of time on him... )