Sign in to follow this  
Calhound

[ARP] Calhoundavid1 Ban Appeal

Characters Names: Rct. Bukin Herland (I can't remeber the Fleet character I got banned on, he had a confusing name, the first name was Miachel and the last name started with a B.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43075224

Reason for Ban and why I think it is unfair: They say I am a troll, so the thing I did was pretty mingey, but my I didn't make my characters in just one minute, it took me about 10 mins each for my two characters desc. It was pretty late at night, and I shouldn't have done what I did. I went in the medbay where a girl punched me in the face, I came back later with a bloody nose from the punch, where I basically blew my nose onto the guy, getting blood all over him. Then he punched me in the face and threw me in the brig. Thats where I got banned.

Date: December 18th, 11:20 ish

Who banned me: I think some Staff Segerant named Makiyal, something close to that. I couldn't catch the name.

A little clarification. He had passed through the waiting room into the main medbay area, when met with a corporal telling him to leave, he stated he was a god, and proceeded to denote the man as scum. By which a Sergeant punched him. Causing him to leave. Several minutes thereafter he returned, when told he needed a reason to enter the medbay, he blew mucus and blood over a corporal. Who proceeded to sock him. Afterwhich, he was thrown in the brig, and was discovered to have been permabanned on the old edition and appeal denied on the old forums.

16 minutes ago, Silent said:

A little clarification. He had passed through the waiting room into the main medbay area, when met with a corporal telling him to leave, he stated he was a god, and proceeded to denote the man as scum. By which a Sergeant punched him. Causing him to leave. Several minutes thereafter he returned, when told he needed a reason to enter the medbay, he blew mucus and blood over a corporal. Who proceeded to sock him. Afterwhich, he was thrown in the brig, and was discovered to have been permabanned on the old edition and appeal denied on the old forums.

Ok the reason I was perma banned on the last server was false, when I told a higher up I was unbanned immediately. The admin knew me from anther server, he disliked me (the people form that server were kind of dicks), and banned me.

Negative, I didn't ban them. @Tony did.

Original bans on old script/forums:

1.0: http://ackua.site.nfoservers.com/starshiptroopersrp/old/threads/banned-for-no-reason.1403/

2.0:  http://ackua.site.nfoservers.com/starshiptroopersrp/old/threads/calhounds-ban-appeal.1413/

We were made aware of this previous ban by Tony. As far as we were aware, any known permabans were still in place. Example: When Nazz returned during the new script change.

As someone who watched this guy both during the event I ran, and after-the-fact, I can say that Calhoun hasn't changed since the first iteration. I would also like to point out that his conduct has been prevalent on other military RP servers that I've been to, namely Altered RP where he was banned at least a half-dozen times for conduct precisely like what was happening on this server. Calhoun has a tendency to do Emma-esque things and be a detriment to the server within the confines of the rules.

There are no rules that state your character can't be a complete and utter dumbass. It's obvious that he instigates on purpose because his descriptions are thorough and his RP is done with both punctuation and proper capitalization in almost every instance, which implies that he's very conscious about what he's doing and how he's doing it. It's not taken into OOC, nor is any of it powergamed. His IC assaults are done through the rolling system and it's all very cut-and-paste when it comes to the methodology in which he harasses players ingame. The only problem is that he plays multiple antagonists who all either fist-fight authority or walk around like they own the place with the clear intention of doing nothing other than disrupting roleplay within the confines of the rules.

Every single person in the TS expressed problems with him at several occasions during the event, as well as on the ship. As someone who has witnessed his antics firsthand on a half-dozen separate occasions, I can assure the administration team that he would serve as nothing but a detriment if he were to be unbanned.

The bans will remain.

As a wise admin once said in a previous ban appeal...

The player was found to be a troll.
And thinks he can get away with weak-ass excuses for their actions in an attempt to push their boundaries.

We have no time for players like this.

• Like 3
  • Optimistic 3