Sign in to follow this  
LoadedGun

The main source for all your PAC sharing needs!

I've made this thread so we can kick things off and get some links for .obj's and their respective textures out to the public. I'll even handle small requests if they're reasonable! 

7 hours ago, redneckrOadkill said:

I guess I can post my Old Biotech Pac here (Right Arm Only, fingers are bit Wonky and you only need Mass Effect Props and Helicopter Bombs

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxcTIwa7LQXoQ1ViNVpLZVNHNkU/view?usp=sharing

File is in a Zip Folder, just drag and drop into your PAC Folder

Thanks for the contribution my man, it'll definitely come in /handy/ to those who might lose a hand -- They can save some time with this, I'll be working on getting more objects tomorrow, those being pouches if anyone is interested 

Since I lost all of my PACs due to Very Unfortunate Hard Drive wipe I would love to borrow someones Combat PAC as I no longer have the time to make the PACs because IRL issues

2 hours ago, Sir Boberto said:

Since I lost all of my PACs due to Very Unfortunate Hard Drive wipe I would love to borrow someones Combat PAC as I no longer have the time to make the PACs because IRL issues

I can make you one, but like.. What type of shit do you want, exactly.

3 minutes ago, Showtime said:

An odd request, but would it be possible to find models and texts for feathers?

It might be, yes. I can do some snooping about

Just now, F r a n c o said:

Just gonna point out, if you go overboard (you being anyone), the staff team will politely ask you to remove your PAC.

F r a n c o, I'm sorry, but we have discussed this topic and we've deemed it necessary.. You need to remove your PAC. 

9 hours ago, LoadedGun said:

I can make you one, but like.. What type of shit do you want, exactly.

Well I have a really bad one that I made quickly, but I would really love a Vietnam Esque Trooper of any kind.

1 hour ago, Sir Boberto said:

Well I have a really bad one that I made quickly, but I would really love a Vietnam Esque Trooper of any kind.

I'll see what I can do, I've got some shit from Vietnam 2 laying around