OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz

Well this might hinder things

18 minutes ago, Lalatina said:

Question, were you doing this time playing Doki Doki Literature Club?

Nope, was on Youtube and it just suddenly crashed. It won’t get passed the windows logo before shutting off and doing nothing so I have to restart the whole thing only for the cycle to repeat. I’m Monica free this time

48 minutes ago, OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz said:

Nope, was on Youtube and it just suddenly crashed. It won’t get passed the windows logo before shutting off and doing nothing so I have to restart the whole thing only for the cycle to repeat. I’m Monica free this time

Monika*, And then I dunno. Maybe take it in to get looked at. Otherwise not much can be done.

7 minutes ago, Dan said:

Sounds like a failing hard drive, which if that’s the case, then you need a new computer.

Wonderful. Seems I’m fucked then, if I can’t get this fixed then consider this my resignation idfk 

Ignore Dan.

What you want to do is try and access the Recovery options which, for Windows 10 I'm not sure how to do. On 7 it automatically goes to the repair boot when it goes bang.

What you'll need to try and do with the Recovery options is to repair and rebuild everything relating to the Master Boot Record. Once you've done that, your issue should be fixed.

If the MBR isn't the issue, then you might get away with the default standard repair option as it *might* grab and fix whatever is gone wrong.

Edit: It also might be an issue relating to your hardware itself. Get into Safe Mode and see what happens.

13 minutes ago, Heresiarch Grimm said:

Ignore Dan.

What you want to do is try and access the Recovery options which, for Windows 10 I'm not sure how to do. On 7 it automatically goes to the repair boot when it goes bang.

What you'll need to try and do with the Recovery options is to repair and rebuild everything relating to the Master Boot Record. Once you've done that, your issue should be fixed.

If the MBR isn't the issue, then you might get away with the default standard repair option as it *might* grab and fix whatever is gone wrong.

Edit: It also might be an issue relating to your hardware itself. Get into Safe Mode and see what happens.

I’ve tried this stuff. It happened to me last night but I fixed it through boot up trouble shooting. I tried it again this time, it said the repairing failed. Tried like 4 times and still nothing. For some reason I can’t find any form of safe mode either. I tried holding down shift and stuff while it booted up, nothing. I can try looking online for how to access these recovery options but God damn I’m so done with this, been at it for fucking hours

Edit: I’ve already tried all the options in the recovery options. I can’t reset/reinstall my windows because it “doesn’t have enough space” I cannot wipe my PC nad reinstall because it “doesn’t have enough space”

4 minutes ago, OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz said:

Trust me this is a rollercoaster of emotions here. I’m so stressed right now 

I’m scared too. The entire admin team is being targeted with computer issues.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Heresiarch Grimm said:

Fixing the mbr requires access to a command console and for you to type in stuff.

I think your safemode is got to by holding f8 or spamming it.

Well, it’s loaded up and seems fine for now, I’ll look into the issue more after taking it to get checked out and stuff, see if any of the hardware is fucked. As much as I hate to admit it my knowledge on computers is insanely limited so there isn’t much I can do myself

3 minutes ago, Heresiarch Grimm said:

Fixing the mbr requires access to a command console and for you to type in stuff.

I think your safemode is got to by holding f8 or spamming it.

Also, to do the whole reset windows or reinstall windows, you gotta format your windows drive or else you'll hit other issues.

BETTER FIND THE COMMAND CONSOLE AND THE COMMANDS TO FIX THE MBR.

Also, have you tried deleting SafeOSD?

Just now, Heresiarch Grimm said:

Also, to do the whole reset windows or reinstall windows, you gotta format your windows drive or else you'll hit other issues.

BETTER FIND THE COMMAND CONSOLE AND THE COMMANDS TO FIX THE MBR.

Also, have you tried deleting SafeOSD?

I did, safeOSD didn’t exist on my PC apparently 

Just now, OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz said:

I did, safeOSD didn’t exist on my PC apparently 

All I got left to sugggest are the command console repair commands for mbr.

Genuinely sounds like a boot issue. Took me about a week to get my ssd stable when it was playing up in a similar manner.

Just now, Heresiarch Grimm said:

All I got left to sugggest are the command console repair commands for mbr.

Genuinely sounds like a boot issue. Took me about a week to get my ssd stable when it was playing up in a similar manner.

Time to Google the shit out of this and find a guide then