Sign in to follow this  
ryu

Ban Appeal

It's only 6 hours, but I'd like to get on the event and also would like to know why

tried logging in and said i'm banned for 6 more hours

absolutely no idea why, no reason stated

Steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:61447975

Steam name: WD.ELFBIPAPI13

I banned you and I told you why. "/me chants an indian war prayer before being dissolved into the void" or something along those lines. XAs can find the logs from last night. Unless an XA says otherwise, the ban with stay.

Well I mean you just told me now but ok

I fail to see how one /me completely ruins the experience for others considering i had moved off from the big group you said I had done it in

Except you didn't, you were standing in the middle. I'm not arguing with you. Now, imagine if everyone said "I fail to see how one /me completely ruins the experience for others". Snowball effect.

No, I wasn't. I clearly remembered having climbed up to a bunk, AWAY from the group. If I was in the middle of the group, I wouldn't have done it, because like you said, I'm an experienced player. I'm asking how it ruins the experience for others when I'm far away from them, not when I'm right next to them.

Eye witness says they watched you do it in the middle of the crowd too. Locking this thread. If you have a problem with it (the ban), bring it to Xal or another XA.

After review of the incident, it is clear you were knowingly fucking about on server. You're an experienced member who should know better than to try this during a campaign. A day ban is suitable punishment. 

The player shall serve out the day ban. 

• Winner 2