Sign in to follow this  
PeaceKeeper2018

Yumi Nakamura PK Appeal

2 minutes ago, PeaceKeeper2018 said:

And I wasn't it at the time of the PK, since Orange Squad HAD SPREAD OUT to cover the area.

So, were you with or not with Bellic. 

I have read via your own statement you were with her... and now you say you were not. 

There are several people that have noted inconsistencies with your appeal. 

I understand your attachment to the character, but to be frankly honest, as an admin and someone who has had characters PKd under shitty circumstances; there comes a time when it's best to move on. 

Just now, HazyDay said:

I have read via your own statement you were with her... and now you say you were not. 

I understand your attachment to the character, but to be frankly honest, as an admin and someone who has had characters PKd under shitty circumstances; there comes a time when it's best to move on. 

That's not what I meant. What I waswasmmsaying was that i wasnt defying orders. 

4 minutes ago, HazyDay said:

It's not about attachment. This is about fair PKs. Don't twist this around. 

1 minute ago, PeaceKeeper2018 said:

It's not about attachment. This is about fair PKs. Don't twist this around. 

Your PK happened because you were with Bellic and not your squad, as your inital orders were. 

1. I've also consulted one or two other players, they said you were in prone, didn't move and got punted by the hunter. They stated. 

"Master Sergeant Bellic and Nakamura had already pushed ahead when the order to "Hold" was given, having set up in the tunnel."

"During the interaction with TWO hunters Nakamura was prone to Takayama's left. The hunter entered on her side and targeted her instantly, shooting once before charging at her and punting her into the corner of a building and a wall, from there the hunter fired another volley at her and killed her. Takayama and Bellic then killed it."

-Cronk and two other players 

. He was told to hold and he held. No violation of an order there. 

2. He was parallel with or behind a Master Sergeant, thus he was not being especially reckless. 

3. I am wondering whether it was ever Cipher's intent to kill the player: with hindsight it seems obvious, but in the heat of the moment whilst running the event? If not, that makes this a death by technicality and I really do hate those. 

4. I see no evidence of Nakamura suffering any injury in the hour preceding it, nor can I see any suggestions from admin chat that he was taking risks throughout the event.

- Xal 

They say other wise. In fact, I followed that order... 

2 minutes ago, HazyDay said:

Your PK happened because you were with Bellic and not your squad, as your inital orders were. 

Why should anyone believe your point if Xal, Cronk and two others have concluded that no order was broken?

He was told to hold and he held. No violation of an order there. 

2. He was parallel with or behind a Master Sergeant, thus he was not being especially reckless. 

4. I see no evidence of Nakamura suffering any injury in the hour preceding it, nor can I see any suggestions from admin chat that he was taking risks throughout the event.

These points were generated from:

-Server logs

-Admin Chat logs

-Witness accounts from Cronk and two others who were there as well as chat logs and observations 

In fact, inconsistencies lie in your own arguments, Hazy. For example, you said Bellic was ahead of everyone at the time the order was given but you failed to realize two witnesses saw Bellic taking position not ahead of everyone but on the left flank down the left hall. I was behind her to the left of her five or so yards away when the order to hold was given. If it was witnessed that I didn't move from my position to hold, why say that I did move when I clearly didn't? 

Why argue your point if it was confirmed to be not true?

7 minutes ago, PeaceKeeper2018 said:

He was told to hold and he held. No violation of an order there. 

These points were generated from:

-Server logs

-Admin Chat logs

-Witness accounts from Cronk and two others who were there as well as chat logs and observations 

Master Sergant Bellic was being reckless, was ahead of/not with everyone, as was Takyama. You should have been with your squad, not Bellic. 

I am unsure whatpart of my statement you are not quite understanding. 

I am not arguing that you did/did nnot pt follow orders to the letter, but moreso the fact that you were in the wrong place. You. By your own admission and by everyone else's accounts were with Bellic and not your squad. 

1 minute ago, HazyDay said:

Master Sergant Bellic was being reckless, was ahead of everyone, as was Takyama. You should have been with your squad, not Bellic. 

I am unsure whatpart of my statement you are not quite understanding. 

I am not arguing that you did/did nnot pt follow orders to the letter, but moreso the fact that you were in the wrong place. You. By your own admission and by everyone else's accounts were with Bellic and not your squad. 

Bellic was with the squad and I was with Orange Squad. Are you not understanding that? Do i hafe yo repeat the circumstance to you in full because clearly you appear to not understand. 

Just now, PeaceKeeper2018 said:

Bellic was with the squad and I was with Orange Squad. Are you not understanding that? Do i hafe yo repeat the circumstance to you in full because clearly you appear to not understand. 

Bellic was not with the squad. She was off on her own and you joined her. She was on the left flank, down the hall. Your squad was in the other direction. 

I understand fully. No need for further explainations. 

Near the end of the base assault event yesterday, I found myself with MSgt.Bellic at the location my squad, Orange Squad, was ordered to hold. I followed the order and covered a hall to the left, which Bellic and I covered. I was a sizable distance behind her against the left wall after she had said there's contact nearby (or something on the lines of that). So, I kept my distance and crouched. She fired around the corner and the walker came up, engaging us.

Being  told hold also comes with covering alll flanks, does it not Hazy? If so, do you cover all flanks? If so, if there's a flank left exposed and only has one person, what do you do? 

Holding comes with covering all flanks. The front, center and righgt were all covered excrrpt one, the left flank which only had one person defending, MSGT. Bellic. The order to hold was given and, said by three different individuals, I took up positions to cover the left flank, which was not covered by anyone except one person where Orange Squad covered the front, center and right but not the left until the walker engaged us, which was on the left flank, covered by Bellic and I. Hazy, is following the order to hold while covering an exposed flank without moving a violation of that order? Also, is it illegal for Bellic to assist in covering a flank with Orange?