Jun Nagase

Developer
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jun Nagase

1. Name: Jun Character Name: Jennifer Potts Character Rank (EG: Private): Yeoman Character Division (EG: Engineer): Fleet Auxiliary Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9772086 On-Duty or Off-Duty: On-Duty Total size of imported assets (if any): 14.2mb Images/Videos of the PAC or Imgur link to load: Explanation of any IC events leading up to this application (if necessary): Jennifer is a Yeoman, secretary essentially. Passive oriented character if that wasn't obvious. Additional comments: Glasses and hat are bodygroup-able away, and there's the same headset as featured on the Fleet models as well.
  2. Overhauled model entirely, hopefully this is better. Helmet shine is adjusted to be significantly less shiny than seen in the screens.
  3. If you can get out of the backrooms it's accepted πŸ‘
  4. You can import or substitute it as well if you want, but otherwise accepted πŸ‘
  5. Knife turns out not to be on the content pack, but aside from that it looks g so whilst you find a replacement, Approved πŸ‘
  6. Is that knife on server? I don't see one like it in the Q menu when searching Rest looks good2me
  7. Is that knife on server? It'll pop up as a can (PAC's version of an error) if it isn't, and I can't find it on the model list Unless ofc you imported it
  8. Yes hello it is I The moustache is a tad on the goofy side the way it is rn If you can find a better looking moustache model then I think we'll be G I know there are some beard models on the workshop somewhere you could probably skimp
  9. The helmet sits a little high on the head, which should be easy to fix, aside from that I think it's πŸ‘
  10. Name: Jun Character Name: Hideaki Hashimoto Character Rank (EG: Private): Recruit Character Division (EG: Engineer): Mobile Infantry Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9772086 On-Duty or Off-Duty: Both Total size of imported assets (if any): 25.8mb Images/Videos of the PAC or Imgur link to load: Explanation of any IC events leading up to this application (if necessary): Hideaki's equipment is, like him, a little old. Still largely standard issue however, he has simply foregone making use of the kneepads as they didn't fit his legs comfortably. Additional comments: Updated with a completely overhauled model - MI styled uniform, very similar in style (save for kneepads) - Ammo pouches now optional, I've tried to make them more SST-esque since it feels weird to go bare with the ammo we use, but if it's too out of style then I don't mind keeping them off and I'll remove the option if I ever do an update - Has the MI radio and MI patches - Helmet has been desaturated and adjusted to be much closer to the style of the present helmets - The helmet is also slightly too shiny still- It'll be fixed for the in-use version, I just forgot to adjust before snapping the pics - This is the warm version hence the gloves and fur around the neck, since we're on a cold planet for this campaign. I have a normal/warm climate version ready to bake when we get back to normal duty, which I will then apply for
  11. man loogadat fuggin crows nest for a hair bruv Approved πŸ‘ If you ever get bored you could try your hand at porting the OBJs to .mdls
  12. From an OOC standpoint I accept the PAC, I do however warn that if the off-duty PAC is seen by any SNCO in Fleet ICly your character will almost certainly be reprimanded and made to change their outfit. If you wish to go through with wearing it anywho you are free to do so. The on-duty PAC is fine. Keep us posted if you decide to change your off-duty PAC. Approved.
  13. Looks pretty good to me, snoopers have been discussed and overwhelmingly accepted by the PAC council. Approved!
  14. Assuming the bottom one is just for RNRs and not to be worn on ship (or at your own peril at least), approved.
  15. In retrospect, the council has decided that we'd like you to adjust your character's horizontal scale (not your height, but width and depth) to ~0.96, as a flat 1.097 increase in overall size makes your character look too much like an upscaled human rather than someone who is just tall. This is to better reflect that your character is simply a tall person, as most people who are tall are simply so on their height, less so on their width and depth. Otherwise, you're welcome to use your PAC as you have beenπŸ‘
  16. Name: Jun Character Name: Emma Schweitzer Character Rank (EG: Private): Cadet Character Division (EG: Engineer): Fleet Mechanic/Maintenance Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9772086 On-Duty or Off-Duty: On-Duty Total size of imported assets (if any): ~19mb Images/Videos of the PAC or Imgur link to load: Explanation of any IC events leading up to this application (if necessary): Hiroo Onoda patches and pins attached, hat is probably not usually worn. Additional comments: I'll probably change the colors of the shoes or maybe even replace them outright sometime, not right now though.