Jwalker1330

Everything posted by Jwalker1330

1. Me again, added the new officialâ„¢ Federation Gasmask
  2. Added a Morita Carbine to the chest with the ability to be removed upon equipping the Morita weapon.
  3. Name: Jeskler Character Name: Zoryana Kovalev Character Rank (EG: Private): Lance Corporal Character Division (EG: Engineer): Mobile Infantry Steam ID: 76561199122664399 On-Duty or Off-Duty: Both Total size of imported assets (if any): 1.9 mb Images/Videos of the PAC or Imgur link to load: Explanation of any IC events leading up to this application (if necessary): She lost her right-forearm and elbow during Operation Calais, requiring it to be replaced by a BT. The grenade on her upper right webbing in her combat kit is meant to give her a "quick death" if she is about to be killed by an Arachnid so she can give herself a quick death and hopefully take one of them with her. Additional comments: Her model size is 1.097 instead of 1 to reflect her RP height of 6'5, 1.097 is technically 6'7, but due to the female models being roughly 2 inches shorter and the most common pac3 size guide being based on solely male models, she needed to use 1.097 to accurately reflect her height.
  4. --- APPLICATION NOTICE: All files are subject to viewing by Alpha-5/ANIMUS Personnel. - - OOC SECTION - Steam Name: jwalker1330 Steam I.D.: 76561198060133708 Length of time on the Server: I first joined about 2 years ago, but I've been on the server for a solid 2-3 months, though I've learned the ins and outs quickly Length of time RPing: I've been RPing for about a solid 9-10 years, I started my Roleplaying Career on Roblox, then hopped onto Gmod in about 2014, then went onto Starwars RP, do not worry, I've played on much more Professional RPs since Roblox and SWRP. Time-Zone EST, United States. How active are you?: Generally, Im on about 3-4 days a week, 5-7 if Im feeling active. ----- Write below which division you are interested in working in. Currently, Fleet. Write below what you think you could bring to the division. Hardest part, I've been RPing for about a Decade now, So I would consider myself a Seasoned RPer, that, and I really like Passive RP, I see it as a much better form of RP other than shooting shit, for my skill on the other hand, That depends on what we're talking about, I am rather good at Remembering Information for a long time, I am, how ever, good at taking my time, and planning, not just rushing in, and I do prefer to give 100% Information, or atleast, most of it, even if it requires more time to do so, other than that, I really want to join cause it's a new field of RP, one which I haven't looked into, and would like to try out. --- - IC Section - Name: Alena Aristov Age: 19 D.O.B.: March 7th, 2280 Sex: Female Physical Description: A Very small women, standing only at 4'8, she bears a very lithe form, save for her rather.. Errr.. "Busty" Rear and Chest, her hair is a Golden blonde, and her eyes are a Sapphire Blue. - If Applicable - Education History: Graduated at St. Petersburg University. Criminal Record: None. Employment History: Worked as a Part-time Fast food worker like any Teenager Service Record: Joined the Fleet on November 9th, 2298 --- --- ---