Dark

Executive Administrator
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dark

1. the cap looks odd af, like it doesn't fit the head. idc tho'. approved.
  2. the cap looks like its about to fall off the aesthetic of the face looks too much baby-like
  3. PAC application denied. Reason: Making a joke out of it.
  4. hell nah, what is that hair my man get some better hair, everything else is fine
  5. i already use the zoey head, sorry accepted
  6. It still looks too different from the normal trooper. It stands out like a sore thumb. As suggested, stick to the default pants at minimum.
  7. @Deckers steps down from Medical Lead due to free time limitations. @Minyari steps down from Medical XO due to free time limitations. @Xalphox is the new Medical Lead. @LoFiSuicide is the new Medical XO. @Valkrae steps down from Pathfinder Lead due to burn out. Pathfinders will remain vacant until otherwise stated. @afric steps down from being the MI XO due to burn out. @Sting is the new MI XO. @Shaxx steps down from being Psychics XO. Role is vacant. @Brigade steps down from being Aviation Lead. Faction is absorbed. Aviation has been folded as a subdivision of Fleet, led by @Shazzy
  8. @Deckers steps down from XA due to free time limitations. He'll remain as Admin for the time being. @AbroadHawk steps down from XA due to free time limitations. He'll remain as Admin for the time being. @Reverend steps down from XA due to free time limitations. He'll remain as Admin for the time being. @OXYMORON resigns from the staff team at personal request. Thank you for your service. @Valkrae resigns from the staff team due to burn out. Thank you for your service. @afric resigns from the staff team due to burn out. Thank you for your service. @pvtSPEDwarrior resigns from the staff team at personal request. Thank you for your service. @Joe4444 resigns from the staff team due to burn out. Thank you for your service. @Sgt.Slaughter resigns from the staff team at personal request. Thank you for your service. @dvn resigns from the staff team at personal request. Thank you for your service. @Rhode resigns from the staff team due to free time limitations. Thank you for your service. @Cox resigns from the staff team due to free time limitations. Thank you for your service. @Detective Brawl resigns from the staff team at personal request. Thank you for your service. @Brigade resigns from the staff team due to burn out. Thank you for your service. @Pasta resigns from the staff team due to free time limitations. Thank you for your service. @Orwell has been removed from the staff team due to inactivity. @Dan has been removed from the staff team due to inactivity. @Ace is now an Admin. @Arrow is now an Admin. @Hermit is now an Admin. @maxrevolver1 is now an SA. @Durango is now an SA.
  9. Helmet is too high quality, too shiny. What is that WW2 looking mag bags? No. Use more modern stuff. Arms are too shiny. Dropping with a no sleeve telny? Nah. Full black, and small sleeve minimum. Why did you change the pants? Just use the default one. It looks better, looks more modern, and is also the default.
  10. Uhm.. Have you read the information thread? You're supposed to show us a ready PAC3 so we can analyze it and approve it or not. Did something bug out with your images? I'm confused here.
  11. Name: Dark Character Name: Katherine Hernstein Character Rank: 3Spc. Character Division: Medical Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:106376047 On-Duty or Off-Duty: On-Duty Total size of imported assets: 21.30 MB Images/Videos of the PAC or Imgur link to load: Explanation of any events in the PAC: hides me when in noclip || shows gun attached to rig when not on hand Additional Comments: I'm radical, incorporeal, I'm here to kill the enemy and heal the platoon, our family. My metal arm is a Tier 2 BT. The character has two years of service.
  12. I need better screenshots of it with better illumination.