Chiptune

• Content Count

• Last visited

Everything posted by Chiptune

1. Name: Chiptune Character Name: Luciana Gaos Character division or position: Recruit | MI Infantry Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7555424 PAC File Size: 16 831kb -> 16mb Images of the PAC or link to load: In order: -File Size -Front pic of Casual Outfit -Back pic of Casual Outfit -Front pic of Helmeted version (no size difference) Notes: As of yet, this character doesn't exist, I'm pre-apping so that once I do create them I can immediately use the PAC since it does seem like apps are taking a really long time to get reviewed lately.
  2. Name: Chiptune Character Name: Amanda Dorian Character division or position: 2Spc - Nerd Squad Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7555424 PAC File Size: 19 796kb -> 19mb Images of the PAC or link to load: In order: -File Size -Front pic of Casual Outfit -Back pic of Casual Outfit Notes: I was told by a member of staff on the Discord that I did not need to update my PAC app for changes once my original application was accepted. I believe that was a miscommunication and that they probably meant for small changes, so it is my fault for making this
  3. Hello! I used to play here a very long time ago, and I came back after my friend Virginia showed me how cool its become! I've made a pretty decent PAC I think, here's my application: Name: Chiptune Character Name: Amanda Dorian Character division or position: Recruit - M.I (hopefully an engineer soon!) Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7555424 PAC File Size: 9 643 Kb -> 9.6 Mb Images of the PAC or link to load: In order: -File Size -Armor no helmet -Armor w/ helmet -Uniform Notes: NERDS RISE UP I might make m