• Last visited

About Mr. Wolf

• Rank
    Chariot Bug
  • Birthday April 19

Steam

• Steam

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Update: Added Eriksson @Troy Hughes Added McCarthy @Dandy Updated Wyatt @Sgt.Slaughter Added Volkova @Merkalinth I will add Ryland eventually...just need to re-think a new audio log. If you want an update or want a character to be added. Let me know. As I've said, I tend to forget about this forum so do tell me if you want your character added or updated.
  2. Update: - Updated Turner @mTLHe R.I.P Was busy with stuff. If you want to be added. Let me know.
  3. Update: - Added Vallas @Detective Brawl - Added Turner @mTLHe - Added Vilish @Sonsick - Added Wyatt @Sgt.Slaughter - Added Garret @AuroraxShadow Will add updated entries if anything changes. And as always, do ask to be added. I tend to forget this forum if nobody asks.
  4. Finally got around to it... Update! - Added Luna @Dark - Added Cindy @Mistyss - Added Beck @HoneyElk - Added Crawford @PugMann More potential updates for Char Forum, if you want added. Do ask. I am not a mind reader.
  5. The Ten of Swords Reversed indicates that you are combating an inevitable change or ending because you are not ready to face up to what is happening. However, the more you resist, the more this situation will continue to drag on. Similarly, it may represent an old situation that ended badly. You are still carrying around wounds from it but have buried them so deeply that you do not realize they are still present. Song <:General Information:> Full Name: Joseph L
  6. Just made some quick changes. Now yes, he is playing the guitar. Thou I do have a Pac model where he is also static if I wish for him not to be playing music.
  7. Name: Mr. Wolf Character Name: Joseph L. Kovacs Character division or position: Mobile Infantry Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46111832 PAC File Size: Under 15mb with Combat Gear; Under 17mb with Guitar and music; Much less with neither combat gear nor guitar. Images of the PAC or link to load: Explanation of any events: For the guitar, when I press a specific key, it plays a song that is on mp3 and the hands, head, and little of the arm move to look as though the character is striking the strings. It also plays an mp3 song that can be heard by anyone who allows music
  8. Name: Character Name: Joseph L. Kovacs Character division or position: Mobile Infantry Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46111832 PAC File Size: About 11mb max. Images of the PAC or link to load: Explanation of any events: N/A Any other comments:
  9. Mr. Wolf

Thomas Snow

Updated Relations/Bio again for you peeps.
  10. "Hawl ass, don't be stupid, and make sure to ask before you do anything (Even taking a shit if you must) both on and off the battlefield" Do these three things and you will survive a long time. Trust me, it works.
  11. Never! On a serious note. Reason why I wrote this is not to try just stop people from using the radio to talk to one person. But to also try stopping the people who always say "Radio Discipline" all the time and to instead push people to use this system. It works. Please use it, I beg ya.