TinPan

Administrator
  • Last visited

Everything posted by TinPan

1. No issues here. Looks sensible enough to me and fits nicely within the aesthetic we're trying to achieve. ACCEPTED. Be sure to provide additional posts with any changes made, else you will run the risk of having your PAC3 flags removed without warning.
  2. Please update your main post with new images. Make sure you are taking images of the front, back, left and right side of your PAC.
  3. As this character has been PK’d, this thread will now be locked and archived. Feel free to make a fresh PAC application for your new character. ARCHIVED.
  4. No issues majorly here as far as I'm concerned after Afric has had a word with you about this application in DM's. ACCEPTED. Be sure to post your amendments here in the future to avoid the risk of having your PAC flag removed without warning.
  5. No issues here with this application as far as I'm concerned. Followed the application process to a T as well, which is always a bonus. Only concern that may require server editing would be through the 'two in one' PAC you've made, as you will need to do /uniform onduty or /uniform offduty depending on your uniform for the PAC to stick. Otherwise, everyone else may either see you stood in place or stuttering about. I'd recommend asking an admin on server though to test this with you to see if your system works. If all fails though, you can just divide them into two separate PAC's. ACCEPTED. Be sure to post your amendments here in the future to avoid the risk of having your PAC flag removed without warning.
  6. Pictures have been updated + the PAC content size has been included. No issues here as far as I'm concerned. Just be sure in the future to split your posts up into two separate ones to show what it'd look like on duty and off-duty. ACCEPTED. Be sure to post your amendments here in the future to avoid the risk of having your PAC flag removed without warning.
  7. It was just a re-wording of some areas more so for clarification, though I suppose it won't be a problem here considering you've followed the application to a T. Could you provide a close-up image of your arm patch if possible for me?
  8. Just as this was posted, I made a minor alteration to the application format. Everything else is still the same, but if you would be able to edit your posts to fit the new application format; that would be appreciated. We'll look into reviewing this soon.
  9. You need to specify the PAC content size on this application. If you don’t, then we won’t be able to approve it.
  10. Provided the shemagh is swapped out to the grey version discussed in DM's, there's no issues whatsoever. APPROVED. Be sure to post any future amendments made in your PAC3 in here.