Admyral Joe

• Last visited

Everything posted by Admyral Joe

1. Optic in Teamspeak "I approve of the death of Africans."
  2. Update to York @Argon Added Bently @OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz Added to Other Items that she in fact has a Biotech.
  3. @OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz & @Jun Nagase told me to self-post it.
  4. Name: Aoife Hviteulven Reason: Long lived character (OOCly since September. ICly 9 years, coming up to 10.) & Otherwise does training between drops to ensure strength and muscle density is sufficient to avoid atrophy from spending most of their time in space and that on the ground in a suit.
  5. My general non-weeb music for working on mishes. Don't question it, berserk for best for ways to treat the Mi
  6. > No Update done for Aoife
  7. Admyral Joe

BioTech

That is in fact pretty fancy.
  8. Added Joshua Edwards Updated O'Neill
  9. When your dick measuring contest reveals mental illnesses in the NCO ranks. @Argon @Kris
  10. 20:18:26 - **Spc. Troy 'Turtle' Hughes starts carving into the chicken, the smell spreads out quickly as juices run. 20:18:36 - TSgt. Kristina 'Odin' Sigrun[WHISPER]: Hey loki 20:18:39 - TSgt. Kristina 'Odin' Sigrun[WHISPER]: Come here. 20:18:41 - SSpc. Aoife 'Loki' Hviteulven[WHISPER]: Yeah? 20:18:49 - TSgt. Kristina 'Odin' Sigrun[WHISPER]: That chicken is like our co 20:18:56 - TSgt. Kristina 'Odin' Sigrun[WHISPER]: Juices running wild. @Kris
  11. Added Troy & O'Neill Updated Theme Fixed where the change of Site name broke a bit of York
  12. Updated York & Sigrun for reasons. Added Verbeck & Elizabeth Graham Updated Relations so it links to people's bios if they have one, if I've missed you. Feel free to comment and I'll put it in
  13. 18:13:59 - Pvt. Lance Jackhammer: Shiiit, what doesn't 'dis muffuckin' place have. 18:14:08 - SSgt. Liliana Verbeck[LOOC]: IQ
  14. Franco Added & Updated Personal Relations to be like all the cool kids
  15. Addition of York ( @Argon ) Halfway through updating the rest of the page, which will continue tomorrow morning.