SatoruYoshida

• Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

SatoruYoshida's Achievements

Chariot Bug

Chariot Bug (2/9)

1. UPDATE: 29.12.2022 On-Duty or Off-Duty: On-Duty Total size of imported assets (if any): = 3,121MG °No changes in imported stuff have been done from the previous update. Changes: Added a camera to the helmet as some sort of "Helmet Cam" Reason for the Change: Leeson got chosen by Hadrian to record their operations for FedNets Propaganda and MI Moral boost purpous and was given a Camera.
  2. UPDATE: 23.12.2022 On-Duty or Off-Duty: On-Duty Total size of imported assets (if any): = 3,121MG °Backpack Texture remained = 608 KB +Added Engineer/Gibbons Gunners Patch Texture = 183 KB +Added Axe model = 2,33MB Added Patches, and Axe aswell as the Morita Carbine and the M55 Rocket Launcher. Both are connected to events that makes them disappear when unequipped from Inventory or held in hand. Reason for the Change: Have Gibbons Gunners / Engineer Patches, Have my equipped Weapons be visible. Axe has been crafted and gained by the Engineers Metal Forge for a sign of my character to be part of Gibbons Gunners. Images/Videos of the PAC or Imgur link to load
  3. Also here a Formal PAC Total size of imported assets (if any): =7.63 MB Head Model: 7,63MB Images/Videos of the PAC or Imgur link to load:
  4. UPDATE: 23.12.2022 On-Duty or Off-Duty: On-Duty Total size of imported assets (if any): =608KB Nothing has been added, removed or changed in terms of imported assets. changed recular helmet with a visor helmet. Images/Videos of the PAC or Imgur link to load: Reason for the Change: Swapped regular helmet with Visor helmet.
  5. UPDATE: 20.12.2022 On-Duty or Off-Duty: On-Duty Total size of imported assets (if any): =608KB - Removed Maulers Patch: (-1,16MB) + Added named Backpack Texture: (+608KB) Images/Videos of the PAC or Imgur link to load: Changed Vest to Yellow Coloured Vest. Reason for the Changes: Character joined Engineering Division.
  6. Yeah it's removed. I'll be looking for the Texture and update the PAC accordingly with a respond in this thread.
  7. I can remove it, yeah. Would be nice if I could get the texture for the backpack so I can edit it..
  8. What's the alteration? The pinned post shows me nothing that my application already doesn't have.
  9. Name: Satoru Yoshida Character Name: Scott Leeson Character Rank (EG: Private): Private Character Division (EG: Engineer): Mobile Infantry Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76705713 On-Duty or Off-Duty: Off-Duty Total size of imported assets (if any): 7,63MB Head Model: 7,63MB Images/Videos of the PAC or Imgur link to load:
  10. Name: Satoru Yoshida Character Name: Scott Leeson Character Rank (EG: Private): Private Character Division (EG: Engineer): Mobile Infantry Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76705713 On-Duty or Off-Duty: On-Duty Total size of imported assets (if any): 1,16MB Maulers Patch: 1,16MB Images/Videos of the PAC or Imgur link to load: