janglejingle

• Last visited

Everything posted by janglejingle

1. ((IMPORTANT OOC NOTES GO HERE!)) ((This is an OOC post being made solely to develop the letters sent between Madeline and Oscar, and further her relationship with characters back home.)) SSpc. Madeline "Wallaby" Weaver Before enlisting with the Mobile Infantry, Madeline had a nasty falling out with her parents. Eager to escape their judgment and carve her own path in life, she enlisted some months before Buenos Aires was hit, and got shipped off to Klendathu shortly thereafter. Her brother, Oscar Weaver Jr., had agreed to send letters and try to keep Madeline company, even when she's half a galaxy away on the front against the Arachnid menace. Ben told Mum you'd be shipping off soon... Calming Meditation with Kyle Owens (UNFINISHED) TBD (UNWRITTEN)
  2. no problem! i've also made another change to my on-duty since then, but it's only a patch change to the Gunners'. (forgive me if i don't wanna copy the application, i'm a lazy fuck) thanks and merry christmas! edit: please wait, just been given an updated version of the patch by Scott Leeson! will set it up now edit edit: updated with new patches! still around the same filesize too
  3. Name: Coolbloxxie Character Name: Madeline "Wallaby" Weaver Character Rank (EG: Private): 2SPC Character Division (EG: Engineer): Engineer Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25063357 On-Duty or Off-Duty: Off-Duty Total size of imported assets (if any): 2395 kb Images/Videos of the PAC or Imgur link to load: Explanation of any IC events leading up to this application (if necessary): Weaver forged her axe as a Gunner, and wears it proudly everywhere she goes. Additional comments: Attached axe to belt.
  4. Name: Coolbloxxie Character Name: Madeline "Wallaby" Weaver Character Rank (EG: Private): 2SPC Character Division (EG: Engineer): Engineer Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25063357 On-Duty or Off-Duty: On-Duty Total size of imported assets (if any): 3212 kb Images/Videos of the PAC or Imgur link to load: Explanation of any IC events leading up to this application (if necessary): Weaver forged her axe as a Gunner, and wears it proudly everywhere she goes. Additional comments: Attached axe to backpack.
  5. Name: Coolbloxxie Character Name: Madeline "Wallaby" Weaver Character Rank (EG: Private): 2SPC Character Division (EG: Engineer): Engineer Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25063357 On-Duty or Off-Duty: On-Duty Total size of imported assets (if any): N/A Images/Videos of the PAC or Imgur link to load: 817 kb (i forgot this on the last on-duty update. soz!) Explanation of any IC events leading up to this application (if necessary): Weaver is getting sick of bright ass explosions up in her face. Additional comments: Changed helmet to the visor variant. That's it. If you really need more angles for that, I will provide.
  6. Name: Coolbloxxie Character Name: Madeline Weaver Character Rank (EG: Private): 3SPC Character Division (EG: Engineer): Engineer Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25063357 On-Duty or Off-Duty: Off-Duty Total size of imported assets (if any): N/A Images/Videos of the PAC or Imgur link to load: Explanation of any IC events leading up to this application (if necessary): Weaver has joined the Engineers. Additional comments: Changed uniform to yellow to reflect new division, changed Morita to Carbine configuration and slung on chest, changed radio to appear on left breast, added M55 rocket launcher to backpack
  7. Name: Coolbloxxie Character Name: Madeline Weaver Character Rank (EG: Private): 3SPC Character Division (EG: Engineer): Engineer Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25063357 On-Duty or Off-Duty: Off-Duty Total size of imported assets (if any): N/A Images/Videos of the PAC or Imgur link to load: Explanation of any IC events leading up to this application (if necessary): N/A Additional comments: Made the boobs smaller. Seriously, why is the default model so busty?
  8. Name: Coolbloxxie Character Name: Madeline Weaver Character Rank (EG: Private): Private First Class Character Division (EG: Engineer): N/A Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25063357 On-Duty or Off-Duty: Off-Duty Total size of imported assets (if any): N/A Images/Videos of the PAC or Imgur link to load: Explanation of any IC events leading up to this application (if necessary): N/A Additional comments: N/A
  9. Name: Coolbloxxie Character Name: Madeline Weaver Character Rank (EG: Private): Private First Class Character Division (EG: Engineer): N/A Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25063357 On-Duty or Off-Duty: On-Duty Total size of imported assets (if any): 817 kb Images/Videos of the PAC or Imgur link to load: Explanation of any IC events leading up to this application (if necessary): N/A Additional comments: The Morita on Weaver's backpack is only visible when she is not holding a Morita. It disappears when the gun is held. The patch is the Hauk's Heroes patch from the pac channel.