Boo

• Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Boo's Achievements

Chariot Bug

Chariot Bug (2/9)

1. I colormatched the hair to a better shade and also tweaked the uniform to be a bit closer to the color of the MI fatigues. Also I'm porting in some props which should be around 4-5 MBs, pushing my import total to just about 21 mbs.
  2. 1) I agree and I'll probably make a variation with the vest at a later date. 2) I'm still working on the color as the edit I made was kind of rushed since I just turned the saturation down. I'll use photoshop and color match it to a more natural swatch of hair. I'm cool with everything besides.
  3. I added the missing angles at the bottom and made the hair not so saturated. It was a little too deep red, admittedly. On the mention of changes, I don't really intend to play this character in combat which is why I opted to eschew the use of a flak vest and the slightly modified uniform. The texture clash would also be pretty jarring because the vest is really low-quality.
  4. Name: Boo Character Name: Ramona Rediger Character Rank (EG: Private): Idk, still hashing this out with admins. Fednet person. Character Division (EG: Engineer): Idk. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83698539 On-Duty or Off-Duty: Both. Total size of imported assets (if any): 16.7 MBs. (Maybe like another 2 megabytes for the camera & notepad) Images/Videos of the PAC or Imgur link to load: Blender render of pac I have Xalphox's permission to make a Fednet person. Still working how I fit into everything tho, chain of command wise.