Steam

• Steam

Recent Profile Visitors

939 profile views

Minibandito's Achievements

Chariot Bug

Chariot Bug (2/9)

1. Doing a diary update seeming as I ain't been on in agesssss
  2. Adding Knoxx and Annabelle as I had forgotten them from my very old bio.
  3. Thank you! It's been a long fuckin time lol
  4. Cheers big chief and yeah I know?
  5. FEDERAL ARMED SERVICES ARCHIVE G79-ARC23-33 Username: ******* Password: ************* ACCESS GRANTED SECURING CHANNELS CONNECTING TO NETWORK Connecting... Connecting... CONNECTION ESTABLISHED UN-ENCRYPTING FILE Un-encrypting... Un-encrypting... Reun-encrypting... VIEWING FILE [data.004-F808-N65]General Information Reference Image Ethan in his older years, now in his mid 30's whom has now re-enlisted into the mobile infantry. Music/Theme First Name: Ethan Middle Name: Thomas Last Name: Thacker Age (yo): 32 Date of Birth: 12th April, 2266 Nationality: British Place of Birth: England, Birmingham, Earth Rank: Private Morale: High Status: ActivePhysical Information Height: 6'0ft Weight: 220lbs (gained 20lbs) Eye Color: Brown Hair Color: Brown Ethnicity: White, British Build Type: Mesomorphic General Physical Description: Dark brown slicked back hair/Trimmed beard/Eye patch on his left eye/ Brown eyes/Rusted dog tags around his neck/Mesomorphic build/ British accent/Early 30's/6'0ft/220lbs/Scar all the way across his face/ Private First Class patches on his shoulders Medical History: *Large Gash to his right side of his torso. *A few broken ribs. *Left lung punctured. *Broken right arm. * Large gash through the right thigh. *Severed right hand (Biotech replacement issued). *Missing left eye.Mental Information IQ: 120 Preferred Learning Method: Being given examples in order to know what to do Academic Interests: History, sports and music Artistic Interests: Rock music, rather old songs and war films Athletic Interests: Cardio and rugby. Key Personality Traits: Kind, loyal, Trustworthy, Brave, Heroic, cold hearted. Notes: N/APre-enlistment Background High School Education: Ormiston Shelfield Community academy High School GPA: 3.9 College Education (if applicable): N/A Extracurricular: Short term in playing rugby. Criminal Record: N/a Summary of Life: Ethan grew up in a small town near the city of Birmingham, He went to Ormiston Shelfield Community Academy where he acquired his GCSE's and then moved straight towards the enlistment process into the Mobile infantry at the age of twenty one, encouraged by his older brother, Reece, whom both served in the 22nd during the early years of their lives. After the 22nd was decimated during operation bread basket, Ethan presumed his brother was KIA before he was transferred to the 112th battalion. This is where he traveled across the universe with amazing people who he fought side by side with, it was at this moment he knew he was settled for life, where he met his loving ex-wife Annabelle Bohannon along with numerous other people. Family Neil Thacker (Father)- Deceased Stephanie Thacker (Mother)-Deceased Sarah Thacker (Sister)- Alive Reece Thacker (Brother)- Deceased Annabelle Thacker (Wife)- Alive Frankie Thacker (Son)- Alive Graham Thacker (Son)- AliveArmed Services Career Branches Served In: Mobile Infantry Previous Units: 22nd Battalion Demotions: Two demotions Criminal Record: N/A Age of Enlistment: 21 Total Deployments: 4 Wounds Received in Duty: Too many to state Awards Received: N/APersonal Relationships Relations: Love|Attraction|Respected |Like Family|Good Friends |Friends|Acquaintance|Neutral|Dislikes|Hates|Fears| Kyle O'Reilly- Kyle who is apart of the engineers detachment ain't a bad bloke, he's very kind and friendly. He's that sort of bloke whom is a lover and not a fighter, I will always remember those famous words haha. I'll make sure that we continue to talk and get one anothers back as this guy could become a best buddy of mine in time. Miguel Lorenzo- This lad doesn't sound half bad, I'd call him a friend, I met him on the day I re-enlisted, he has a friendly face which is a good thing about him, I look forward to going out on the field with him and the fact that I got my arse whooped by him makes me like him even more, he's not a bad bloke. Valerie Faust- She was good friends with my brother, Reece and was in a relationship with my adopted niece at the time I was around, she's a good lass although I feel as if we have become distant ever since the death of Reece and such....You don't seem the same after the death of your brother, I understand that deeply, I'll continue to talk to her and hopefully our friendship can develop in time. Annabelle Thacker - It has been a very long time since I last saw, nothing has changed about you, the same coloured hair, those deep blue eyes, the never ending scars, You're still my Anna I met the very day I was put into the medical bay for a punctured lung, I'm sorry for what I did when you left, I tried for so long to resist but I thought you died...The main reason I re-enlisted was to insure you was safe but I need to look forward at my duties as an infantrymen, no matter what I will always be here and I will always love you. Jackie Knoxx- Another one I haven't seen in ages, and still she calls me fucker haha, I've missed the old times but I'm glad there's still a few of you left here, you may be an arse at times but we all know that you're a good lass, No dying on me now. Diary entry one- It has been a long and hard journey for me to come back to this battalion after so many years of going through the thickest of shit, It brings back good and bad memories of the past, the time I met Annabelle.....Where she has gone now I have no clue....it saddens me that we ain't together no more, it saddens me that Reece ain't here no more, I've lost everyone, so I guess it's time to start fresh, make friends with new people maybe see some old friends, if any of them are alive....Time to start a new! Diary entry two- My my it's been I'd say a few months back to the 112th now, I've met new faces.....They come and go.....I suppose you can no longer get too attached to people now, I've recently heard talks of the near defeat to those glowing bastards and so I assume it'll soon be my time to head back home....to fight and retake what's left of our homeland....Recently I've been having nightmares again....The masked men that kept charging towards me in the fields of Genevia, what a shitty operation that was....I'll never forget it... Drawing of masked men who attacked Ethan. Diary entry three- The writing would appear to be messy. It's been a long long time since I've written in my diary, I've mainly been out and about with the 243rd, Annabelle's fathers battalion, Colonel Bohannon needed me back at staff and so I went and fulfilled the role, we was assigned to deal with any glowies that attempted any counter attack on the Federation during the retake of Terra, wish I was down there on the planet when we took it over. Anyways, days after Terra became ours again I came back to the 112th to see less familiar faces apart from Knoxx and Annabelle, first time being back I went on deployment to Sweden, it was just my luck that I came face to face with a Baron, now I'm sat here with broken ribs, a broken arm and a punctured lung which has now been repaired. At least I'm alive to tell the tale thanks to those who risked there lives to prevent it from ripping me apart, thanks to everyone I suppose, I gotta be more fucking aware next time, I'll do another write up when I have the time, peace.
  6. FEDERAL ARMED SERVICES ARCHIVE G79-ARC23-33 Username: ******* Password: ************* ACCESS GRANTED SECURING CHANNELS CONNECTING TO NETWORK Connecting... Connecting... CONNECTION ESTABLISHED UN-ENCRYPTING FILE Un-encrypting... Un-encrypting... Reun-encrypting... VIEWING FILE [data.004-F808-N65]General Information Reference Image Music/Theme First Name: Rudy Middle Name: Marcus Last Name: Banner Age (yo): 25 Date of Birth: 25th May, 2273 Nationality: Scottish Place of Birth: Scotland, Edinburgh, Earth Rank: Recruit Morale: High Status: ActivePhysical Information Height: 6'0ft Weight: 200lbs (gained 10lbs) Eye Color: Brown Hair Color: Brown Ethnicity: White, Scottish Build Type: Mesomorphic General Physical Description: Brown slicked back hair/ Brown eyes/ 6'0ft/ Mesomorphic build/ Has a small scar on his lip along with another scar across his left eye/ Appears to be in his mid 20's/ has a slight stubble/ Speak with a Scottish accent/ Wears standard Mobile infantry appeal. Medical History: N/AMental Information IQ: 120 Preferred Learning Method: Being given examples in order to know what to do Academic Interests: History, sports and music Artistic Interests: Rock music, rather old songs and war films Athletic Interests: Cardio and rugby. Key Personality Traits: Kind, loyal, Caring, Trustworthy, Brave, Heroic, Merciless. Notes: N/APre-enlistment Background High School Education: Leith Academy High School GPA: 3.9 College Education (if applicable): Extracurricular: N/A Criminal Record: N/A Summary of Life: Rudy was born and raised in Edinburgh, Scotland with his two brothers and sister, his mother died when he was only three years old, sadly dying from a tumor in her brain. Rudy was the second oldest of the family wanting to follow in his fathers and brothers footsteps (Cody Banner and Robert Banner) and join the Mobile infantry, although he did have second thoughts as the death of his brother, Cody, made a large impact on his life, Rudy would go onto to pass in Secondary school before attending college and then making his way to the university of Edinburgh. Yet again he had second thoughts and dropped out of university to join the Mobile infantry. At the age of 19 he enlisted and served with the 31st Mobile infantry battalion for seven years. After the on going wars between the arachnids and the separatists, the 31st was almost wiped out, the remaining survivors of the battalion would move on and be transferred to other battalions, for Rudy it was the 112th which has now became his new home. Family Cody Banner (Brother)- Deceased Sharlene Banner (Mother)-Deceased Robert Banner (Father)- Alive Kirk Banner (Brother)- Alive Alisha Banner (Sister) - AliveArmed Services Career Branches Served In: Mobile Infantry Previous Units: 31st Battalion Demotions: N/A Criminal Record: N/A Age of Enlistment: 19 Total Deployments: 1 Wounds Received in Duty: 2 Awards Received: N/APersonal Relationships Relations: Love|Attraction|Respected|Like Family|Good Friends|Friends|Acquaintance|Neutral|Dislikes|Hates|Fears|
  7. Small update- which is a Fifth diary entry
  8. Minibandito

Sila Ren

Add Reece Thacker?
  9. Knoxx has been added to the relationships section