TheLynch

• Last visited

Everything posted by TheLynch

1. 14:56:49 - Pfc. Bernhard Franke: Heyuh, sarge, who yuh tryin' to get tuh kick my ass? 14:56:58 - Sgt. Sarah Redbrick: The recruit. 14:57:02 - Sgt. Sarah Redbrick: Off you go. 14:57:26 - Rct. Guy Benson: I'll kick your ass sideways if you want. 14:57:28 - Rct. Guy Benson: One time. 14:57:32 - Sgt. Sarah Redbrick: I believe in you, Franke. 14:57:44 - **Pfc. Bernhard Franke eyes Benson with the fury of a thousand Zulu warriors. There's a tiger behind that stare, and it's ready to pounce on that ass. "Cumon, I's will show yuh the ring, bro." 20:56:30 - Cpt. Sebastian Bently: Roomba. 20:56:37 - **Sgt. Patrick Stevenson slowly backs away. 20:56:54 - Cpt. Sebastian Bently: Sergeant Stevenson was caught stashing expired bread into his boxer shorts. 20:57:02 - Ens. Alysia 'Fun-Size' Harper: Again. 20:57:03 - Sgt. Patrick Stevenson: That's a lie. 20:57:04 - Sgt. Troy 'Horny' Hughes: Gay. 20:57:07 - A/Sgt. Sarah Redbrick: I agree. 20:57:10 - ** Mechano Spider the Roomba hums softly. 20:57:13 - Ens. Alysia 'Fun-Size' Harper: Sergeant Stevenson. Run. 20:57:21 - Pfc. Kara Simmonds: What the? 20:57:23 - **Cpt. Sebastian Bently Straightens up. 20:57:24 - Sgt. Patrick Stevenson: Fuckin gay ass robot. 20:57:24 - Mechano Spider the Roomba: Expired bread breeds mold trooper. 20:57:32 - Sgt. Patrick Stevenson: He's lying. 20:57:34 - Mechano Spider the Roomba: Drop your pants and surrender the bread. @Rook
  2. All done Re-organised and updated quite a bit for my eyes.
  3. Slung. Vague'd. !!!!! Assaulted.
  4. Indeed. Elizabeth Graham. Dex Powers. and subtle updates.
  5. - Updated - Saiphan added short an sweet
  6. Sgt. Artemisia Harley ( Transferred to another squad. ) Participated in the last PFO? cant remember what it was called. Sgt. Marvin Hallson
  7. OOC SECTION STEAM NAME / ALIASES: TheLynch STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:127890734 SERVER TIME: (ESTIMATE) On off for a year or so ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Starwars RP , Halo RP , Warhammer RP, ARMA III Altis RP's. MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: I understand the basics as well as actually using the CLS certification to treat gunshot wounds. AVAILABILITY: (ESTIMATE) 2-6 hours a day depending. IC SECTION NAME: (LAST, FIRST MIDDLE INITIAL) Josev James Lynch "Bitch face" AGE: 35 RACE: Caucasian SEX: M HEIGHT: 6 foot 2.6 inch WEIGHT: 172 BLOOD TYPE: O- LEVEL OF EDUCATION: High School, CLS Certified CRIMINAL RECORD: None. MEDICAL RECORD: (Like theres alot but heres what i can generalise and remember, Sorry) -Pronounced DOA x1 (Resuscitated) -Chopped nearly in half at the waist. -Pronounced DOA x2 (Resuscitated) -Neck slit open by a machete. -Stupid long list of gunshot wounds of every caliber and bug related injuries. -Right Cheek and molars blown out. DATE OF ENLISTMENT: Mid January, Nine Years ago.
  8. Aaaand mass update to everyone (Dead or alive.) Done Done deal.
  9. I have em her name is Sigrun.