Hair Color: Raven
    Height: 158cm
    Weight: 58kg

Employment & Background
    Current Rank: Private
    Educational History: High School
    Criminal Record: Convicted traitor of the Federation
    Employment History: None of note, other than the military
    Service Record: Sila has been in the military for near ten years, maximum attained rank being Lance Corporal

OOC:
    Character's College Explanation: (N/A if not applicable, if you don't understand, read the OOC section below the original post.)
    Server Time: No clue but made Sila's bio on August 12, 2017
    Roleplay History: I have about 15 years of roleplaying experience.
  3. This is of course disregarding relativity and time dilation and what have you. These numbers are in regards to an outside observer as time would travel much slower for people on a spaceship moving at such speeds. Thousands of years might pass on Earth while only a year passes on the Grant itself. Sooo yeah. We should probably stay out of that particular area of physics.

4. So the Grant can travel approximately at full speed from Sol;

Klendathu; 33,33 days.

Edge of the Andromeda Galaxy; 846,66 days/2,32 Earth years.

I would say that is fairly reasonable as well and it would also open up for cannon regarding the Andromeda Galaxy an expeditions thereof if needed. Which would give a wider ballpark to play in if ever needed. However if Andromeda is supposed to be an off-limits consideration, the numbers might need a bit more tweaking.

5. All right! Here is the deal! If any of you are still interested in getting your name added/updated. Throw me a PM here on the forums etc. Full name and all, perhaps recent interactions to jolt my memory!

6. Name: Sila Ren

Physical
    Race: Caucasian
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Brown
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 50kg

Employment & Background
    Current Rank: Private First Class
    Educational History: High School
    Criminal Record: N/A
    Employment History: Mobile Infantry
    Service Record: N/A

OOC:
    Character's College Explanation: N/A
    Server Time: GMT
    Roleplay History: You have all seen me rolelpay even so, I got about 12-14 years of experience in various MMO's etc.
  7. 56 minutes ago, Deckers said:

Don't get caaaaauuuuuuught!!!

Hopefully! It was more to answer some questions and since she isn't impaired from combat due to it etc. BUT! If it is a problem I'll scratch it out and go cry in a corner.

8. 31 minutes ago, Archer said:

i'd like to note that giving your characters stuff like psychosis, shizo, ptsd, suicidal behavior etc can and likely will result in a discharge/eval icly, as the federation wouldn't accept these kind of people aswell as criminals

I'll add an OOC note.

9. I'll try to add you guys AND! I expect you to add Sila as well of course, but some of you I don't have enough interactions with the write anything meaningful. So if you can please recount your encounters with Sila to boost my feeble mind and memory.

10. Sila Ren

865e53da0e91ef3fa87eebd2319c9ebf--milita

<General Information:>

First Name: Sila

Last Name: Ren

Physical Age: 26

Place of Birth: Aarhus, Denmark

Date of Birth: May 2, 2271

Known Languages: English, Danish

Mental State: Normal. OOC; Mild form of schizophrenia.

Relationship Status: Single

<Physical Information:>

Height: 165cm

Weight: 58kg

Muscle Build: Petite, skinny

Blood Type: AB Negative

Ethnicity: Danish

Eye Colour: Blue

Hair Colour: Brown

Accent: British Accent

<Armed Service Career:>

Branches Served: Mobile Infantry

Role: Marksman/Sharpshooter

Current Unit: 112th Mobile Infantry

Age of Enlistment: 23

Total Deployments : 60

Combat Deployments(^): 52

Non-Combat Operations(^): 8

Awards Received:

cglnfkYcmH3tguiIIDmqizlbfu24382_zxr1Q0zRLvToctXiHGyhweHJMpNNm1YQax_HPNTtlh24YeB_vgYmwurbodice0h-mA7hgW5-SbtVTItpVYEtz3j4uRxUrmvEn6jjla58

(Purple Heart)

Personal Relationships:

Loved | Admired Close Friendship | Friend | Acquaintance | Neutral | Dislike | Hatred

Spoiler

Travis Young - He's a bit grumpy, but I like him! Mhm!

Kristina "Skadi" Sigrun - OMG! She is like! This really tall Marauder and she is funny! Like! She gives the best hugs too!

Jackie Knoxx - She has a cute hat and now I got one too! She is my good friend but... She can be mean at times.

Mikayla 'Koala' Kowalski - Kayla is like THE BEST! She is cute! Kind! And like! She has chocolate as well, lots of it. I sometimes sleep on her.

Nathan Steele - It's a guy that... Does guy stuff. I guess.

Aphelion Dominica - She is weird and at the same time super smart. Don't like the Rites stuff she yells about but... She is my friend! And if she 'requires assistance' I will always help her for sure!

Erae Errasti Bellic - I think we are friends. Well! We are! And like... She thinks I have potential but I don't get it. I think I have disappointed her a lot and that makes me sad.

Trey Winters - He was leading me in that training thing and was really good at it. He said I did a good job. I like him.

Berthilda 'Themis' Hunter - She is my best friend in the whole wide world. I will never be sad as long as I have her in my life. ALSO! She is a Marauder!