TO THE CAVE
    GRUG BELONG

WEST PANGAEA
    MOUNTAIN MAMMOTH
    TAKE GRUG HOME
    ROCKY ROADS

• Like 2
  2. 2 hours ago, Bohannon said:

21:51:43 - **Pvt. Annabelle 'Cock-Block' Thacker sighs and walks up winding up her metal arm "Already was going to."
    21:51:45 - Pvt. Annabelle 'Cock-Block' Thacker: Turn around.
    21:51:53 - SSgt. Patrick Stevenson: Turn.
    21:52:04 - **Pvt. Guy Benson turns around and thrusts his ass at her hes hopping forward like a rabbit

21:52:05 - Pvt. Guy Benson: I can take it 
    21:52:09 - Pvt. Guy Benson: Hit me you bitch
    21:52:18 - **Pvt. Annabelle 'Cock-Block' Thacker continues winding up her metal arm and then would walk up and sling shot the metal hand right onto his cheek.

Rolls a 97
    21:52:25 - SSgt. Patrick Stevenson[LOOC]: oof
    21:52:29 - Pvt. Annabelle 'Cock-Block' Thacker[LOOC]: oh my god your asscheek
    21:53:03 - **Pvt. Guy Benson 's ass his fling forward it vribates his entire body like gelatin

21:55:10 - **Pvt. Annabelle 'Cock-Block' Thacker makes a finger gun and blows the invisable smoke before dropping her hand "I thought you could take it -bitch-?"
    **For a moment there's a lull in the air where the force of her power-slap had temporarily created a vacuume, before the air had ravenously sucked into the negative space. There's a clap-- distant at first, then immense in a castrophany of thunder that could be heard far away in the reaches of space. Benson quivers. The life dulls from his eyes as he falls forward, his immaculate physique slamming against the cold metal grating against his uniform.

Oh my Fucking god I’m cracking up in the break room at work and I’m getting a bunch of looks

• Funny 1