Pasta

• Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

1349 profile views

Pasta's Achievements

Warrior Bug

Warrior Bug (4/9)

1. Most of what I wanted to say was said already. Rape of any kind is not funny. It doesn't make your character quirky, it doesn't make their story better, it doesn't provide you a reason to act as if your character is damaged. I'm sure that you all have the writing abilities to cover such things. If you want to RP a emotionally damaged character that's okay, that's fine by all of us. War is hell. That does not mean you can go straight for such sensitive topics. (I say that as we RP Warcrimes). There is a line in the sand that must be drawn and this was very clearly over the line. There is no if, ands, or buts about this. I firmly think that Orwell and Misty have made the right call. Whoever thinks otherwise is a fool. Roleplay is suppose to be a fun medium. It's not suppose to be a place where trauma is the focus point. As you can see myself and other former XA's are putting down our foot on this matter. This is a no shit situation, this can ruin the lives of others. We have warned you all that people who have high end jobs can be affected by your actions. This is something that could easily be frowned upon if someone was looking into communities that some of us are part of. Your actions does not only affect you, but those around you. Please, Folks. If you have to ask yourself "Is this okay to write?" Nine out of Ten times. The answer is no. Think before you act.
  2. Oh mother fucker you're playing twins
  3. I feel this was already approved. Again.
  4. Crooked helmet bad. You'll get shot Approved. God speed weirdo
  5. Update: Added: Levi Armistead Samuel Sansregret Mayumi Asuka Ainslie DeClare Kemal Eliyev Victoria Bellamy Updated; Awards Qualifications
  6. <UNITED CITIZENS FEDERATION PERSONNEL INDEX> <DESIGNATION - ENLISTED SERVICES> <SUBSECTION - MOBILE INFANTRY> <OPENING...> <FOLDER - 58th INFANTRY REGIMENT> <<<....ACCESSING FILE....>>> <<< ....OPENING.... CREDENTIALS REQUIRED. MUST HAVE AT LEAST 'S' TO PROCEED>>> > USER: ******** > PASS: ************ <<<'WELCOME, USER!'>>> <ACCESSING FILE = ‘TEWALK, BRYCE <CLEARANCES ACCEPTED!> <OPENING....> <B. Tewalk during his transfer into active service from the PDF forces on Hathor> <AUDIO DATA>
  7. I don't see any issues. Approved.
  8. I think the only issue is the off duty pac. If I am not wrong (and I could be) the limit at the moment is 20 mb. Is there any way you could some how make it fit that? The Off Duty (Normal)+The Off Duty (Hoodie) and On Duty (Combat) is approved.
  9. Major Update: Added: A. Cry @cloneguy O. Stanley @sarduker N. Vond @Luna K. Alexandria @Luna S. Leeds @Seamus H. Westfield @Teoras T. Weiss @Some Guy Updated: H. Phan @Hecle R. Nejem @BaroqueBishop R. Oakwood @Floofy
  10. Update: Just making the profile look pretty. If I need to add or update, please remind me
  11. //: Drop Lead: MSgt. Holtz //: Second In Command: Sgt. Goose //: Squad Leaders: N/A Blue Team: N/A Orange Team: N/A //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): Spc. Wilke, Pvt. Kent, Cpl. Jonas //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): N/A //: Notable Acts: Mercier was able to hold his ground while treating wounded Jonas held her ground upon a dead Tanker fighting off bugs. //: Mission Summary: "If you aren't already aquainted with myself, I am Captain Vesa of the Ess Ess Eye. I lead Epislon Twenty Two, known as 'Tri-Enigma' by those who are privvy to it, And, with this in mind, I will act as the 'ambassador' of this operation. And this operation has been designated 'Blind Heart'. If you aren't already aware, the SSI and you, the 112th, have entered a sort of 'alliance'. And, this operation entails the obtaining of your 'proof' of innocence. In essence, this is the beginning of the end of your time as 'criminals' of the Federation. Now, your tasking today? Our eyes and ears have located a base on the moon of Kredia, *Stellesi*, out of the two moons. A *Federal* base, to be more specific. They are in distress. Your 'damsel-in-distress' needs saving. And, in return? Whenever you EVAC them, you will have the whole base to yourself. You are to find, and obtain *any* and all intelligence from inside. Clean sweeps of *everything*. Once you are finished? You will be more than welcome to leave. Infact, it is recommended, as the planet is quite infested with Arachnids. On arrival, you are to clear the area, and secure the perimeter. Once secure, you tend to your 'brothers and sisters'. Then, you call to us, and we will send our unit to retrieve them, and take them to safety. Then, comes the intelligence. We cannot drop you directly onto the base as hopper presence in the planet's thin atmosphere is rather high. This means that you won't have MEDEVAC or TAC until this matter is handled. With this mention of a thin atmosphere, you are recommended to wear respirators. Full body suits are not required. You will be forced to clear the immediate area of arachnids first. Then, call in extract for the remaining MI, if any survived. Then, grab intel, and leave. It will be located deeper in the facility. Terminals and such things. You should know the deal by now with intelligence gathering." -Cpt. J. Vesa TDLR: We went to a base, helped the wounded, Cleared out bugs, and took the intel within the base.