Pasta

• Last visited

Everything posted by Pasta

1. //: Drop Lead: Sgt.Aaron Holtz //: Second In Command: Sgt. Lowell Hartwick //: Squad Leaders: Cpl. Lily Parker, Cpl. John Williams Blue Team: Orange Team: //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): Pvt. Jerry Kaminski //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): N/A //: Notable Acts: N/A //: Mission Summary: "We are currently orbiting a planet we had a colony on. I will spare you all the silly details and boring crap. We haven't heard from this Colony in months, and we want to know why, There are no ships in orbit, which honestly is a problem. This is on a major shipping route, and there should be traffic, We will support you from the Grant if you need it, but we have no idea if there is even a threat down there." -Captain Heather Spry
  2. //: Drop Lead: Sgt. Aaron Holtz //: Second In Command: N/A //: Squad Leaders: Cpl. Vernoika Harth Blue Team: Orange Team: //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): N/A //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): N/A //: Notable Acts: N/A //: Mission Summary: 112th was sent down to FOB. Took out bug holes, and Plasma bugs Mission was a Success
  3. Minor Update: Added: C.Donovan @Ymot Tommy Wort S.Emmett @Silent R.Burke @aphasic New Log: 02/19/2299 Updated: A.Saint-Laurent @Jinny K.Geier @Latias (Super Minor) L. Parker @Lilypad
  4. Minor Update: Added: New Journal Log: 02/17/2299 Updated: L. Parker Placement of Hartwick and Geier.
  5. //: Drop Lead: Sgt. Holtz //: Second In Command: SSgt. Asper //: Squad Leaders: Sgt. Hartwick, Sgt. Edwards Blue Team: Sgt. Hartwick Orange Team: Sgt. Edwards //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): Spc. Timms //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): N/A //: Notable Acts: Parker slamming a bug into the ground, with her bare hands. //: Mission Summary: 112th was told to go down to a planet, research of a new bug. Clear out bug holes and bugs in the area. Find the Hive. Placed beacon on hive. Evac. Mission was a Success
  6. //: Drop Lead: Sgt. Aaron Holtz //: Second In Command: Sgt. //: Squad Leaders: Cpl. Tanner, LCpl. Knoxx Blue Team: Orange Team: //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): Range, Williams, Range, //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): TSgt. Martinez //: Notable Acts: //: Mission Summary: Info gathered from the 112th PFO was given to the Mobile Infantry, in terms. They were sent down to a base, and was told to get POW's and Gather intel. Mission was a Failure. (POW was found, Intel was missed)
  7. //: Drop Lead: Sgt. Aaron Holtz //: Second In Command: N/A //: Squad Leaders: N/A Blue Team: Orange Team: //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): TSgt. Byrd, Rct. Ren, 3Spc. Kayzu(???), Spc. Valencourt //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): N/A //: Notable Acts: //: Mission Summary: 112th was tasked to find a downed Dropship, Mission platoon while closing bug holes. Mission was a Success
  8. //: Drop Lead: Sgt. Aaron Holtz //: Second In Command: N/A //: Squad Leaders: Blue Team: Orange Team: //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): TSgt. Byrd //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): N/A //: Notable Acts: //: Mission Summary: "Right- we've got a FFRL facility under siege from a seppie group. We've got some high value scientists down in that facility doing important research on certain bug castes. So we need them extracted alive, we're not sure if the seppies have got into the facility as of yet but the last report was not good. So expect to be fighting all the way through - and even a hostage situation" -Lt. Catherine Houser
  9. //: Drop Lead: Sgt. Aaron Holtz //: Second In Command: A/Sgt. Hartwick //: Squad Leaders: N/A Blue Team: N/A Orange Team: N/A //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): N/A //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): N/A //: Notable Acts: N/A //: Mission Summary: The 112th were tasked with being deployed to Faraway in the Draconis system. The PDF were stretched too thin, thus requesting 112th support. Seps had to be drawn out from the town. They were killed on site. Mission was a Success
  10. Minor Update: Added: L. Flowers L. Parker A. Saint-Laurent New Log: 02/09/2299
  11. ThEy'Re BaNnEd. No BiRd KiLlINg On My SeRvEr
  12. Minor Update: Added: E. Asper C.Miller Updated: E. Taylor N. Hawthorne
  13. //: Drop Lead: Sgt. Aaron Holtz //: Second In Command: N/A //: Squad Leaders: Sgt. Edwards, Cpl. Zeem Blue Team: Sgt. Edwards Orange Team: Cpl. Zeem //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): 1 WIA, Name untraceable. //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): N/A //: Notable Acts: //: Mission Summary: After talking to a Black Cross Non-Com. The 112th was issued out new orders for the Black Cross, their first engagement with the 112th. Mission was to take out a subterranean Black Cross facility. Clearing the sector, then breaching the bunker which held the Radar system. Minimal damage was done to the Mobile Infantry, though the tank drivers are not to par. Will be submitting a report soon. - TAC did well with covering and providing air support when needed. Mission was a Success
  14. //: Drop Lead: Sgt. Aaron Holtz //: Second In Command: A/Sgt Lowell Hartwick //: Squad Leaders: LCpl. Tanner, Cpl. Edwards Blue Team: LCpl. Tanner Orange Team: Cpl. Edwards //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): Cpl. Edwards (Sharp to BT), 3Spc. Walker (Damaged Marauder suit beyond repair) //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): //: Notable Acts: //: Mission Summary: 112th was sent down to take HVT's. With the aid of friendly forces they made their way down into the compound, Clearing out the small base and grabbing the HVT's with out much issue. Intel has taken said HVT and any found paper work to process. Mission was a Success.
  15. //: Drop Lead: Sgt. Aaron Holtz //: Second In Command: A/Sgt. Lowell Hartwick //: Squad Leaders: N/A Blue Team: WO. Falco Orange Team: 2Spc. Miller //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): N/A //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): N/A //: Notable Acts: -A/Sgt. Hartwick saved the life of 2Spc. Miller. Will be putting in for an award within the week. //: Mission Summary: Went into a lower section of a town. Had to rappel into a tunnel. Take out a small sep group who had info on the 112th, Federation units in general. Taken the info, along with blowing up small base of operation. Mission was a Success
  16. Minor Update: Added: Okay NOW B. Tanner is added B. Taylor New Journal Log: 02/03/2999
  17. //: Drop Lead: Sgt. Aaron Holtz //: Second In Command: Sgt. Benjamin Taylor //: Squad Leaders: Blue Team: Cpl. Lowell Hartwick Orange Team: Cpl. Joshua Edwards //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): Sigrun, Taylor, Twombly //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): N/A //: Notable Acts: We dropped a dead royal on ammo that was to blow up. //: Mission Summary: First part of the mission: 112th was tasked out to go ground side. Ensuring and closing bug holes while building a FireBase for Golf. This was allowing them to assist and make Arti. Second Part of the mission: 112th was placed in charge of holding the Air Field. Building defenses and holding it against the bug waves. They had to hold for Fullhouse to gain control of supply. With support from TAC, and GOLF. Mission was a Success
  18. //: Drop Lead: Sgt. Aaron Holtz //: Second In Command: Cpl. Lowell Hartwick //: Squad Leaders: Blue Team: LCpl. Bradley Tanner Orange Team: LCpl. Veronika Harth //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): N/A //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): N/A //: Notable Acts: N/A //: Mission Summary: Went down to a sand like mission, had to fight off bugs while holding an AO for civilians to gather info and get out. Mission was a success
  19. Minor Update: Added: A. York B.Tanner Journal Log: 02/02/2999 Fixed a bit of info on the profile to be up to date.
  20. Minor Update: Added: N/A Edited: S.Bently Choi
  21. OOOO LOOKS LIKE WE GOT A MOTHER FUCKER WITH SOME STOLEN VALOR. WHAT A BITCH.
  22. Maj. Sebastian Bently: Suppose I should just go jack off in a ditch for an hour. **Maj. Sebastian Bently passed the LRR back. Sgt. Aaron Holtz: Can I watch? Maj. Sebastian Bently: I-- **Sgt. Aaron Holtz placed it back. **Maj. Sebastian Bently blinked a few times. **Sgt. Aaron Holtz blinked back. Maj. Sebastian Bently: Stop it. Sgt. Aaron Holtz: You're no fun.