cookies

• Last visited

Everything posted by cookies

1. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, STALKER?! THERE ARE DANGEROUS LEVELS OF CANCER CAUSING RADIATION!
  2. Square up motherfucker. There was a narrative story further than the humorous banter of the doctors and so much to explore. The entirety of the DLC provided new everything and managed to expertly tie the ridiculousness into the serious demeanors of the rest of the DLCs.
  3. In FNV the new vegas medical clinic could boost any single one of your special stats, add base protection from inserting integrated body plating into your literal fucking skin, or give you health regeneration by speeding up metabolism using magic genetics. I have over 250 hours in that game, help.
  4. Update Moriarty even though he was there for like only the last seconds.
  5. Theme & Face Claim Him in all of his punk ass glory. Basic InformationCurrent Alias: Mathew DonovanFormer Aliases: Mathew 'Dicky' Donovan (Pre Enlistment)Age: 18Prior Occupation(s): N/A Hometown/Birthplace: Zegama Beach, Cincinnati System Education: High School Diploma Languages Spoken: English Current Affiliations: "Davidson's Deathmakers" 112th Mobile Infantry Former Affiliations: N/A Wealth: See Personal Effects Alignment: Chaotic Neutral Motto: "Morituri Te Salutant, and may whatever malevolent god that exists have mercy on our souls." Sexuality: HomosexualCurrent Residence: UCF-BC-291 Ulysses S. Grant Physical Information: Description: 5'7"|Pitched American Accent With A Pale Complexion| On Drops Wearing Standard Issue M-1F2 Combat Armor With An M-3 Helmet|Crinkled Carton Of Cigarettes Attached To Helmet|(WIP) Height: 5'7"Weight: 149 Lbs Hair Color: Black Eye Color: Hazel Build: Scrawny Scars: None Permanent Injuries: None. Yet. Tattoos: None. Attributes Strength: 8/20Dexterity: 16/20Constitution: 7/20Intelligence: 15/20Wisdom: 5/20What He Thinks His Charisma Is: 100000000000000000000000/20 Real Charisma: 8/20 Combat Rating: 7/10 Pain/Health: 6/10 Mental Information: (WIP) Quirks: Behavior: Hobbies Bar games and gambling Drinking as a social art Fears: Court Martials Demotion The Fuzz getting in on him Likes: People who don't treat him with disgust More cigarettes Dislikes: Pretentious People NCOs Dust Being Accused Of Having An Addiction Skills: Minor Marksmanship Basic IFAK Experience How To Smoke A Blunt In Less Than 50 Seconds Personal Effects: Crinkled Packet Of Cigarettes Engraved Marble Lighter An Ugly Black Beanie Mental State: Sane/HappyRELATIONSHIPSIIIIIIII|IIIIIIIIII|IIIIIIIIII|IIIIIIIIIIII|IIIIIIIIIII|IIIIIIIIIII|IIIIIIIIIIII|IIIIIIIIII|IIIIIIIIII|IIIIIIIIIDead|Despise|Hate|Skeptical|Neutral|Like|Friend|Admired|Loved|Family| Aphelion Dominica - Needs to loosen up but she may be a little too far gone as a complete robot so the situation with her is unsalvageable. Dex Powers - Who? Nah I'm just fuckin' with you but I've only sorta seen this guy around, gonna need more time to get a dial up on him. William St. Claire - It may or may not seem like it but I like the guy, crazy bastard as he is he seems to be the type who would bum you a cigarette. Sabine (Something) - A fleet girl I met and played a few games of pool with, naturally she kicked my ass due to my strategy of extreme luck. I'd like to know her better. (Request To Be Added)
  6. My theory on how to explain the obvious plot shield of Robert Girlyman and his ultrasmurfs is that because the collective orks believe blue is lucky therefor they're forever going to be able to bullshit through any situation.
  7. Leaked 2: Electric Boogaloo
  8. cookies

✝ Ares Kerr

Oh fuck I think that was me when I helped Cipher try to double team her and he used a chair and I got destroyed so hard that I crashed.
  9. Purged. As in I'm purging my application.
  10. Is your cigarette still a carrot?
  11. I've only ever showed NCO potential during that one mission against seppies where we were held up in a multi floored building where I just yelled at every command-able person to either get on a 50-50 or to get to some sandbags while I cleared the backblasts of M55 users and did general medrp while yelling at Recruits and above to stop masturbating in their position and to do something useful such as man a 50 cal and to watch out and point out any enemy armor. I did more than that but it's a general summary of the event. But the problem here is that I have never gotten past private so I can't tell if it's neglect or just my supreme incompetence and memes that fucks me over.
  12. Actually the pattern that I know is happening is that I'm fucking bored. I am so bored when doing the monotonous task of doing a firing line and killing an absolute shit ton of bugs or seppies with the assurance of never getting promoted which has probably coalesced into the fact that I'm super jealous that somehow through almost 10 or more old ass deployments with Wilson he was always a private and Montgomery, Redbrick, and Deckers somehow got to pfc and lcpl and higher within literally a fucking week while I get fucked over doing the same god damn task and event. Which is probably why I left all those months ago and popped in occasionally for less than 5 minutes each time.
  13. First pk was when my private was staying behind from being slightly injured and for some reason no one tried going back down the elevator where they got slaughtered so I went down and snuck up on thann sol Orwell where I tried to boot knife stab him but his buddy who didn't really timescale just walked up to my failed roll and shot me in the back with a shotgun. Alexander Strauss died when I was covering a roof with no backup and a rebel came up behind me and booted me off the roof, my neck snapped when I hit the ground. Jake O'Hanrahan died when I joined a deployment late and shot my M55 rocket launcher into a building filled with seppies and what I didn't know or see was around 10 hostages where most died on impact, I was sentenced to death by firing squad. And you can see James Locke's Pk Appeal for the latest one. I just realized I kinda put myself into compromising positions not sex related but getting fucked in the ass and getting fucked in the ass with a shotgun is pretty similar.
  14. So far I've been pked 4 times in the span of less than a month and have also literally never been promoted in all my time on the server which is actually a very long time considering I've never really stayed on long back when I had my singular private Wilson. Help please and actual advice because I can already feel someone typing don't be an idiot but I'm already an idiot so you're shit outa luck. Edit: Refer to comments for assistance on how to love a long and prosperous life based on my shitty mistakes. In the offchance you're a recruit that somehow wandered onto these forums welcome and don't be like me because you're in for a world of fucking pain if you're the slightest. So read up, prepare for your first drop, and pray that the admins are feeling generous. Good luck and try not to die.
  15. James Locke before he died a very violent and anti climactic death by bugs.
  16. Updated with relationships.