Detective British

• Last visited

Everything posted by Detective British

1. Tomato Tamoto Domo Origato Mr. Roboto Done.
  2. Intel doesn't like sharing, they're like the fat kid at the party who won't give any of his chocolate cake to anyone.
  3. I would love to see the actual defined abilities of the common arachnids we fight everyday, to provide some more consistency. I can understand if it'd take time and you wouldn't want to do it, but it'd be super cool.
  4. Updated rank, if you wish to be added just leave a comment.
  5. Would be super cool if you added O'Neill.
  6. Might actually revoke not having character relations after some thought about the subject. You can leave names as a placeholder, and I'll get back to them when I can.
  7. Because no RELATIONS, B. Kinda miss you Bohannon.
  8. Jack O'Neill - Career - Enlisted [Psychic]
  9. O'Neill, the psychic man who saved her from the proto-bug!
  10. Voice Claim. Basic Information:Name: Jack Augustus O'Neill Age: 54 D.O.B: 6th March 2246 Gender: Male Affiliation: Galactic Federation. Role(s): Rookie Psychic, MI NCO. Kin: Two sons, Jack O'Neill Jr. and Ryan O'Neill. Homeworld: Terra. Alignment: Lawful Good. Hair color: White. Eye color: Brown. Build: Mesomorph Rank: Sergeant.Backstory: Attributes:Strength: 0/20Dexterity: 0/20Intelligence: 0/20Wisdom: 0/20Charisma: 0/20Misc. Attributes:Combat Rating: 0/10Pain/Health: 0/10 [Deceased]Wealth: N/AOther Information: Last Thoughts. "I was a soldier of this Federation for Thirty Five years... I gave up my wife, to keep serving in an idea I believed in, in that people should be able to live in freedom, prosperity and peace. Without having to suffer the cruelties of injustice. I fought to do my part. Just like every good trooper should. I strived to be good at my job, and I was, undisputed. This is how I get treated... I had to look after myself for a whole year after gaining my psychic aptitude... Intel left me to the side. How could they do this to me... I never got to see my kids after their enlistment... please god, be merciful to those I served with, all the kids that I worked with were good, they were doing their part. They were all heroes of the federation in my heart... and will always be in history books, Sorrentino was right. Don't ever trust intel." "A cold forboding cell. Three walls and a window. A man sits. Cold, broken; alone. 'I want to see my children', he called. 'Thirty-five years. Give me Lithium, at least. I'm not a traitor. Reach for the jacket, unbuckle the holster. Draw the weapon, rack the slide. Flick the safety, extend the arms. 'You are nothing but a Citizen, Sergeant.' One shot. A life extinguished. The last thoughts of a man were of betreyal. Not of home, not of kin. He would have died for them." Sergeant Jack O'Neill 2248-2298. His obituary will follow. Relations.