MasterMedicMan

• Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

MasterMedicMan's Achievements

Tanker Bug

Tanker Bug (5/9)

1. for anyone wondering what the results were before it got raped
  2. mfw i didn't see this. but sweet. i like it so far, was just curious. dunno how it works in practice yet. not a telepath, but am interested to see how it plays out.
  3. if you're in the US, and you're living alone / are in a low income fam, make use of a pell grant will save ur ass good luck brother
  4. DABY, SCOTT M. Firearms certifications: - MORITA MK. I - MORITA MK. III - MORITA 'SAW' - (whatever the lore name is for the benelli m3) - REAPER Role certifications: - N/A
  5. @hewhogrillsbears, enough of these games, i am going into battle, and need only your strongest cards
  6. card seller, @El Excellente, i am going into battle. i require only your strongkest cards.
  7. as far as distance is concerned, what does it apply to? everything? would telepaths still be able to use (arguably) minor abilities like idk, "talking" or relaying information to someone beyond 30ft? or would they still have to roll regardless?
  8. Name: DABY, SCOTT M. Rank: CPL. Item(s) requested: RPD SNAP LIGHTER (x15).
  9. i think the model i wanted to use is no longer on the workshop. just went through like 80 pages. fuck. nevermind, thanks tho guys. will contact some of you if i find a model in the future. if anyone finds like a middle-eastern type lookin lady, that isn't an ig model lookin type, toss it my way, yeah?
  10. man, i was a complete shitlord at it. i only remember extracting .gma's and divvying it up into textures and porting some models into like -- blender. but the texture divvying i can only vaguely recall. used crowbar and shit like that. porting to blender i just, for the life of me, cannot recall.