MasterMedicMan

• Last visited

Posts posted by MasterMedicMan

1. i think the model i wanted to use is no longer on the workshop. just went through like 80 pages. fuck. nevermind, thanks tho guys. will contact some of you if i find a model in the future. if anyone finds like a middle-eastern type lookin lady, that isn't an ig model lookin type, toss it my way, yeah?

2. man, i was a complete shitlord at it. i only remember extracting .gma's and divvying it up into textures and porting some models into like -- blender. but the texture divvying i can only vaguely recall. used crowbar and shit like that. porting to blender i just, for the life of me, cannot recall.

3. requesting someone rips/ports a model for me. thanks in advance. i only need the head.

need a head model of someone that probably looks iranian/middle-eastern, woman, not a snack q-t. if i find one i'll post the steam link, i just don't remember how to rip

4. 3 hours ago, hewhogrillsbears said:

I think it’s just a flaw in the template. If instead it was replaced by a question, that could help.

Is your character charismatic/strong/agile/intelligent/hardy?

Long hours on the gymnastics team have given Gushers Keebler exceptional hand eye coordination, but her stamina suffered due to the quick nature of these events. Her tenacity on the mat was not reflected in the library so she isn’t that smart. Upon entering service she found herself pretty handy with firearms and maintenance landing her a spot as an armored. 

The charsheet temppate works works better for a RolePlaying Game rather than a strict roleplay server. SWs new charpage is far more conducive of character development.

The only real benefit a points system would have is a set number of points one could dump into a stat so it isn’t 19s across the board. But even then that isn’t really enforced or translated from character page to script so it’s pointless 

too bad everyone’s good at everything 

that's what i'm saying though

why not just revise the template to provide more information that the writer deems relevant as opposed to dumping arbitrary numbers into stats that don't even exist? a curiosity more aimed at the people who use it, really.

5. 27 minutes ago, cat danny 25 said:

You require a Charisma level of 8 or higher to fuck this character.

If you're 5/20 charisma does that mean your character is about as interesting as a wet shoe?

maybe it means they exhibit antisocial tendencies (probably as a result of backstory/serverside events). not that that's ever done very well, but it was just an example.

6. why do you put stats like "charisma: 10/20" if we don't use a rolling system that adheres to those stats

or anything else that would ever possibly relate to those stats

why not instead write a brief sentence or a paragraph about what those stats mean, to turn it into something more applicable, like--

"charisma: 5/20" translates to something on why that character's charisma is so bad. what prior events (or lack thereof) resulted in a rating this low? it'd make for a much more interesting character sheet than to see numbers on a page that are otherwise meaningless

• Useful 1
  7. Quote

a want to see shuno promoted but a donno if he's goin looney or no. should prolly keep tabs n tha

platoon needs to work on usin their fuckin words. fuckin brutal in the field when ur no gettin information fae yer squaddies. need to give more radio updates on task progress/completion, keep excess patter aff the talky.

-smd