Cipher

• Last visited

Everything posted by Cipher

1. @Hicks @Randynand Added.
  2. @Admyral Joe @F r a n c o Your added!
  3. *A Transmission comes in* "Attention all Pathfinders with links into Operation Cerberus, I say again, it will continue. At this time we will host an emergency briefing on the state of the operation and changes that will be made." - 2nd Lieutenant Montigue Illinois. PFO Briefing will commence January 1st, at 9pm GMT, 4pm EST.
  4. Woah.. No Rose love? WTF TROY THE FUCK TROY!
  5. Cipher

Emily Ziola.

Add Ashley Rose bb.
  6. APPLICATIONS CLOSED AS OF 19/12/2297
  7. No You are correct tonic , I can Zaiger if you want
  8. Welcome to Operation Cerberus (below the the theme for this page and the Doc) Welcome everyone to my pathfinder operation, the details of which will be on the google document ICly, This PFO is planned for 2nd of January - 14th of January. Application procees will be this, apply in a PM to myself. Remember you are applying to create a Pathfinder, with that you are expected to know the basic lore of the Federation and understand how pathfinders operate and conduct themsleves. Applications end at the 30th of Decemeber. (IC Brief) (ONLY ACCESSIBLE IC'ly IF YOUR SELECTED) https://docs.google.com/document/d/164GVsn77_Yk7koT-2nhNdI1T44r5MFKsdPdhxOUXoaY/edit?usp=sharing Application Below
  9. A light in the darkness.. I like it.