Cipher

• Last visited

Everything posted by Cipher

1. Updates and cleanup 23/05/19
  2. "Citizens of the outer colonies, I speak to you today with a heavy heart..." "That today we lost a fellow colony, an equal in the eyes of this gathering..." "Lost to the ambition of a ruthless dictator who speaks venomous lies about his so called 'People's Revolution' " "The Red Front believe us to be weak..." "That without the Federation watching us we cannot survive!" "They burn our worlds." "They kill our people!" "They Believe themselves the true rulers of us all!" "I SAY NO TO THE AMBITIONS OF THESE TYRANTS AND COMMUNISTS!" "Our ideology failed humanity once before..." "But we must stand together in the name of Democracy!" "WE must learn from our past mistakes as a species and allow all civilians the vote!" "WE must stand together as one house." "One voice." "One People." "Today I declare the formation of the Blue Front Coalition of Colonies!" "WE will repel these invaders onto our worlds and liberate those who have been enslaved under Premier Breznastov's reign of terror!" "I Yarri Wantari, of the colony of New Acheron hereby declare the peoples vote and become the president of this coalition," "To make democracy work, we must be a union of participants, not simply observers!" "For Freedom." "For Justice." "For the Blue Front!"
  3. APPROVED Seek out an instructor for guidance and welcome to the Corps! Lt. A. Winters Cipher
  4. "Comrades of the revolution, I speak to you today as your new Premier of the United Red Front Colonies!" **The screen displays an image as music played** "Our brave men and woman have made the ultimate sacrifice against our Federal Overlords." "Their shackles now strangle them in the fires of glorious revolution and with that, five planets have joined our cause." "The Federation has abandoned us in favor of saving themselves from the Arachnid menace!" "How can we trust a Federation of fool's when they cant even defeat the Arachnid hordes!" "THE HEROES OF TERRA BETRAYED US AND SHOWED US THAT THE FEDERATION CANNOT CONTROL ITSELF!!" "HOW CAN WE TRUST THESE SO CALLED HEROES OF HUMANITY?!" "The Federation eyes are south and the star shall rise from the north!" "Today we stand united under the people!" "We shall spread our glorious revolution to all corners of HUMANITY!" "For the Glory of the Republic!"
  5. APPROVED  Seek out an instructor for guidance and welcome to the Corp!  Lt. A. Winters
  6. Cipher

Training Log

Engineering Training Log File 041 Instructor: Lt. Amanda Winters Trainee(s): 3Spc. Jessica Miller Subject: Munitions Category: 1-3 Date: 05/08/19 Time: 22:24 GMT Notes: Covered each individual explosive and she showed a decent understanding however she wanted to revise Dirty Bombs under section three so will ensure she is revised on those subjects.
  7. TEMPLATE Item repaired: Name: (EST) Time: Logs:
  8. APPROVED  Seek out an instructor for guidance and welcome to the Corp!  Lt. A. Winters
  9. APPROVED Seek out an instructor for guidance and welcome to the Corp! Lt. A. Winters Cipher
  10. Candidate requires one more specialization to continue progression. ACCEPTED Lt. A. Winters
  11. APPROVED Seek out an instructor for guidance and welcome to the Corp! 2nd Lt. A. Winters APPROVED Seek out an instructor for guidance and welcome to the Corp! 2nd Lt. A. Winters Cipher