Cipher

• Last visited

Everything posted by Cipher

1. Cipher

Training Log

Engineering Training Log File 021 Instructor: 2nd Lt. A. Winters, SSpc. Joe Kalas Trainee(s): 3Spc. Vertigo Subject: Sapper Category: 2-6 Date: 2/27/99 Time: 6:00 GMT (1pm EST) Notes: Given the introduction to engineering and purpose Kalas stepped up and took over training, very proud of the quality delivered in the lesson and approved to operate as an engineer.
  2. APPROVED Seek out an instructor for guidance and welcome to the Corp! TSgt. G. Cunningham
  3. Personal Relationships (add me to yours and then you will be added)
  4. Sometimes it takes a hammer to break down a wall... " " - Spc. Cunnginham's motto Voice Claim Theme Basic Information Name: Gerald Cunningham Place of Birth: Plymouth, England, United Kingdom region Date of Birth: 15/12/2276 Age: 23 Gender: Male Height: 5 ft 7 Military Information Rank: Technical Sergeant Branch: Engineering Date of Enlistment: 2294 Years of Service: 7
  5. Approved Will Approach regarding timings 2nd Lieutenant Amanda Winters.
  6. APPROVED Seek out an instructor for guidance and welcome to the Corp! 2nd Lt. A. Winters
  7. // Updated 20/02/2019 Added relationships and sorted out font.
  8. APPROVED Seek out an instructor for guidance and welcome to the Corp! TSgt. C. Martinez
  9. Personal Relationships Mobile Infantry: Engineering: Medical: MIPOD: Marauders: Fleet: The Fallen, the discharged, the washouts:
  10. "All it takes is one small crack. . ." "And it comes shattering down" Lt. Amanda Jane Winters 47th Mobile Infantry Battalion 3rd Assault Engineering Corps Face Claim / Voice Character Theme GENERAL INFORMATION Name: Amanda Winters Alias(es): Metal-Gear Rank: Lieutenant Age: 21 Hometown: Vigil's Point, Iskander Affiliation: None Specialization: Engineering Awards Granted: Morale: Awful ███████ | ███████ Good FAMILIAL CONNECTIONS Father: Charles Winters [DECEASED] Mother: Alice Winters [Alive] Spouse: Children: Julian Winters [Alive] Ceazer Martinez [DECEASED] PHYSICAL INFORMATION Gender: Female Height: 5'7" Weight: 130 Build: Mesomorph Hair: Black Eyes: Blue Cybernetics: None MEMORABLE MOMENTS "Hecle, I didn't expect to see you and Tidbit so soon?" Amanda on their departure and retirement day. "Jessica, I Don't like repeating myself. . ." Amanda Winter's in the Zion's armory. "You're leaving Bronson?" Amanda upon Tzipora's third B-T. "If we don't do this, millions will die." Amanda on Pallas. PSYCHOLOGICAL INFORMATION Alignment: Renegade ███████ | ███████ Paragon Personality Type: The Giver Strengths: Strong Willed, Unrelenting Weaknesses: Caring, Brash, Righteous.
  11. //: Drop Lead: TSgt A. Winters //: Second In Command: N/a //: Squad Leaders: Blue Team:  Cpl. Tanner Orange Team: LCpl. Williams //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): LCpl. A. Clark Pfc. Bain LCpl. Harris //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): None OORAH Semper Fi //: Notable Acts: Upon the building falling it was found that Tanner took his team and rushed the site to evac the wounded, blue team commentated for their actions via Medal recommendations. //: Mission Summary: Deployed as the spear tip to secure a landing site for the invasion forces, the 112th performed admirably under the pressure of an arachnid swarm that came to meet them, one tank was lost due to a Tiger attack but both crewman were extracted without harm, we setup an FOB as per the engineering regulation and secured it for the Federation as forces landed.
  12. APPROVED Seek out an instructor for guidance and welcome to the Corp! TSgt. C. Martinez
  13. APPROVED Seek out an instructor for guidance and welcome to the Corp! TSgt. C. Martinez
  14. Cipher

Training Log

Engineering Training Log File 011 Instructor: TSgt. A. Winters Trainee(s): 3Spc. Sofia Holloway Subject: Systems Category: 1-4 Date: 02/16/2019 Time: 13.30 GMT (08.30 EST) Notes: What was completed? Any struggles? Any noteworthy moments? GIVE AT LEAST A FEW DETAILS, NO MORE HALF ASSED NOTES. THIS IS TO AID INSTRUCTORS IN FUTURE RECOLLECTION. They understood the advanced principles of what was required to understand systems and continued their understanding of soldering, BRICKs and wiring and allowed themselves to expand their knowledge base will follow up with more training at this time
  15. APPROVED Seek out an instructor for guidance and welcome to the Corp! TSgt. C. Martinez
  16. [1:20 PM] Lilypad: Arent we all? [1:20 PM] Lilypad: Married I mean [1:20 PM] Lilypad: The amount of married men Ive slept with
  17. Approved Will Approach regarding timings Technical Sergeant Martinez