Bav

• Last visited

Everything posted by Bav

1. Never mind, I read it wrong. I read therapy and my brain instantly said "yup that's officer shit".
  2. Wait, so this therapy shebang is another character? Or are we keeping our current character?
  3. Bav

[IC] Home

LCpl. Noemi Rosangela
  4. I am very sad that we lost the old quote where Larsen stood in front of Tidbit in the Messhall. If I remember correctly, Larsen said something along the lines of "You're perfect height to take my big ol' cock in your mouth." To be fair, though, I do miss the harrassment.
  5. I thought I took the key out from under the doormat SW, goddammit. You still are here.
  6. The military is all about routine. Or so they say. At the end of the day, use chain of command when tackling issues, here’s what is expected, make sure to not shoot civilians.
  7. Added some thoughts for the fallen, added a few song links to some people. Removed awards.
  8. Smh not even tidbit? Wow
  9. Bav

Ajax Drivas

DeVries and Tidbit
  10. I refuse to believe this man did not have a band named Löded Diper before he joined
  11. Updated Taggart @spart_n Updated Phan @Hecle
  12. Bav

Maxwell DeVries

Update! - Added Rebrick @TheLynch - Updated Greg @CaptainCrozier - Updated Harlesda @SgtMcMuffin Added a backstory.
  13. I dont even play Emmett lmfao
  14. Good luck out there, Norse. Be smart.
  15. Bav

Sarah Redbrick

Tidbit and DeVries