Smee

• Last visited

Steam

• Steam

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Smee's Achievements

Chariot Bug

Chariot Bug (2/9)

1. Name: Eric McDowly Reason: Long lived character who goes to the gym on a daily basis, normally working on his cardio and sparring.
  2. Meanwhile in the bar.... 20:53:36 - Sgt. Michael Finch: Give me a screwdriver. Now. 20:53:46 - Spc. Eric 'McDowny' McDowly: Screwdriver? 20:53:54 - Spc. Eric 'McDowny' McDowly: Okay... 20:54:44 - **Spc. Eric 'McDowny' McDowly reaches into a drawer and grabs a screwdriver, slowly taking it to the Sarge "Here's your screwdriver sarge" 20:54:47 - **Rct. Tyler Finnely looks to his left and his right and notices the ranks on both their shoulders. 20:55:08 - LCpl. Jennifer Hayes: Jeez... 20:55:34 - LCpl. Jennifer Hayes: I will bartend if thats an issue.. 20:56:09 - **Rct. Tyler Finnely looks to the screwdriver Dowly handed FInch. "I uh... I think... The sergeant meant... The cocktail..." 20:56:11 - **Sgt. Michael Finch looks at it. "You got no idea what it means, McDowny?" 20:56:15 - **Spc. Eric 'McDowny' McDowly turns to Hayes with a chuckle "I'm bloody joking lance"
  3. Smee

Judus Dezolnos

Eric Mcdowly ma dude
  4. Smee

Eric Mcdowly

Updated a few things, please state your name below if you still wish to be added.
  5. Smee

Dallas Edwards

Aw shit she's backkkkkk
  6. Smee

Eric Mcdowly

Updated a few things.
  7. Smee

Eric Mcdowly

I've got way more to add and fix with this bio, pls dont judge yet