• Birthday March 24

Steam

• Steam

Recent Profile Visitors

2179 profile views

Scar's Achievements

Tanker Bug

Tanker Bug (5/9)

1. The game that makes you a man or a statistic, Tarkov.
  2. Off duty PAC for Sarcone, Please review Only Import is Jacket. 14 mb Also with note to this if I ever just wanna take off the jacket in turn of the T shirt/Normal Jacket or short/long sleeve TShirt. Is that ok?
  3. Name: Scar Character Name: Benjamin Sarcone Character Rank (EG: Private): Rookie Character Division (EG: Engineer): Mobile Infantry Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107614297 On-Duty or Off-Duty: On Duty PAC Content (Total of imported assets. Not file size) Size: 17 MB Images/Videos of the PAC or Imgur link to load:
  4. Scar

Event- Scar

Will Run one for 9-10 BST
  5. //: Drop Lead: Sgt. Joshua Edwards //: Second In Command: LCpl Charlotte Weaver //: Squad Leaders: Blue Team(Fireteam): LCpl Charlotte Weaver Orange Team: //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): N/A //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): N/A //: Notable Acts: N/A //: Mission Summary: Hunt for seppies on a foot patrol, recovered lost PDF squad and destroyed sep encampment.
  6. IT'S TIME. AFTER SIX GROWLING FIGHTS THE FINAL IS FINALLY HERE! SGT.LOWELL. 'THE WOMEN BEATER' .HARTWICK. VS SGT.JOSHUA.EDWARDS. Here's the tail of the tape: Our first contender, Sergeant Lowell Hartwick. Age nineteen, fighting from Strelitzian stands at six foot four, weighing in at 190. Holding a reach advantage of nine inches over his competitor. Beating his previous opponents with a TKO and a KO. Nationality: Strelitzian Age: 19 Height: 6' 4'' Weight: 190 Reach: 84'' His Opponent: Standing with a disadvantage of reach, also being five years his elder. Sergeant Joshua Edwards, fighting out of Terra, England. The English Bull Dog will be fighting at a disadvantage but coming from his last fights, he seems roaring to go. His career currently Holding Two KO's in his previous fights. Nationality: English Age: 24 Height: 5' 11'' Weight: 200 Reach: 75'' DATE: 23/02/2299 LOCATION: STORAGE BAY BE THERE! BE THERE! BE THERE!
  7. /: Drop Lead: Sergeant Joshua Edwards //: Second In Command: Sergeant Lowell Hartwick //: Squad Leaders: Corporal John Williams / Staff Sergeant Asper Blue Team: Staff Sergeant Asper Orange Team: Corporal John Williams //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): N/A //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): 3Spc.Sila Ren (A-11) //: Notable Acts: //: Mission Summary: Go to planet, clear an FOB from bugs/seppies. NOTE:FORGOT TO POST YESTERDAY
  8. Sergeant Calhoun that you?
  9. Is it bad that I read this as Senor Wipe? As if it was some sort of Spainish Cleaning wile. Yeah my brain love it
  10. //: Drop Lead: SGT. Joshua Edwards //: Second In Command: None //: Squad Leaders: Blue Team: Cpl.Tanner Orange Team: Sgt. Hartwick //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): Spc.Moore //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): None //: Notable Acts: //: Mission Summary: Finding survivors of a downed civilian transport ship = platoon searched the combat zone until finding them within a supermarket, held hostage by locals.
  11. Scar

The End Days!

His true form has been reveal! He comes for us! No where to Run! No where to Hide! Hold tight to your Loved ones as Larsen comes for us all!
  12. -=Accessing Federal Network/Top New!=- -===112th Mobile Infantry Terminal. Access: Granted===- Dialogue[Announcer - Federal male Network voice] : "A murderer was captured yesterday morning on the outer colony of Arcadia and tried today" "Federal judges coming to find, Martin David Galswood to be guilty of four counts of murder and desertion of federal duties." "His sentence" [Dramatic pause] "Death." "Execution tonight at 6, All net, All channels." -=== Terminal awaiting Input ===-