Scar

• Last visited

Everything posted by Scar

1. @Xalphox if you haven't seen it yet. Just enjoy it when you get home. We all know how hard you work. https://store.steampowered.com/app/922800/Girlfriend_Experience_VR/ If you want a little sneak peak into the action lol
  2. @Randynand Only something small, but you asked for a little update
  3. Fuck you thats who I kid, of cause the only cunt I've talked to her on
  4. IC: Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest Name: James L. Magenis Physical Age:46 Race:Caucasian Gender: M Eye Color: Blue Hair Color: Brown - Greying Height: 6.4 Flat Weight: 221 lbs Employment & Background Current Rank: Cpl. Educational History: High School (Passing with honors) Criminal Record: none. Employment History: Went straight into the MI as the age of 18, left at 32 working as a technical engineer at a Morita factory. Joining back into the military after the threat of the progenitors and civil war. Working currently as a engineer/NCO in the 75th. OOC: Character's College Explanation: (N/A) Server Time: A stupid amount Role-play History: Tons
  5. @Jun Nagase done babes
  6. @VulcanisTheShiba @Marcus both on there now @Tridon sorry took a while but finally done
  7. @Zeppy @Silent added both chars @Argon got a little update @HazyDay little add-on - plus song
  8. @OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz update fag boi
  9. 3rd M.I.P.O.D. Detachment Command Staff Commanding Officer | Naomi Hawthorne | Lt. | @Coleision | N (+45 ROLL BONUS) ---- Technical Sergeant (XO) (+35 ROLL BONUS) ---- Advisory Staff | Liliana Verbeck | WO. (MI) | @Kris | N (+35 ROLL BONUS) | Elaine Asper | Cpt. (MI) | @Litcoins | N (+35 ROLL BONUS) | Mira Oberlin | Cpl. (MI) | @Coleision | N (+40 ROLL BONUS) ---- Detachment Staff MSpc. (+30 ROLL BONUS) | Victoria Rose | TP | @Jinny | P ---- SSpc. (+25 ROLL BONUS) ---- Spc. (+20 ROLL BONUS) ---- 2Spc. (+10 ROLL BONUS) ---- 3Spc. | Arkady Netanyahu | MM | @Shaxx | P LOA Roster
  10. OPEN --- APPLICATION NOTICE: If you are to have a character in MIPOD, they cannot be in another division outside of Mobile Infantry. - - OOC SECTION - Steam Name: Steam I.D.: Length of time on the Server: Length of time RPing: Time-Zone: How active are you?: - What is your backstory that would make you believe that your character was a Psychic? OR Why would the Federation believe you were a Psychic as a child?: Write out which classification you are choosing for your operative. Remember, no Sensors or Lucky Men. Write out a situation in which you would have to use one of your abilities?: --- - IC Section - Name: Age: D.O.B.: Sex: Age of Psychic Detection: Physical Description: - If Applicable - Current Rank: Education History: Criminal Record: Employment History: Service Record: --- --- ---