Scar

• Last visited

Everything posted by Scar

1. That jaw line on that face claim damnnn
  2. Visuals: Theme: Visuals: Basic Information:Forename: Joshua Surname: Edwards Other: David Marauder Call sign: Hades Age: 24 D.O.B: 24/03/2274 Gender: Male Affiliation: UCF Role(s): NCO - Marauder Martial Status: - Home world: Terra Nationality: British Alignment: Neutral Hair colour: Brown Eye colour: Blue Build: Stocky Current rank: SGT Back story: Edwards was born in the south-eastern part of England - known as the county of Kent, where he grew up in a working-class family of labourers. After his two of his brother's signed up for federal service he knew he wanted to follow in their footsteps as he aspired to become a citizen and get a sense of duty and honour. Upon enlisting, after graduating and passing basic training he spent his first two years in the 76th Morita Battalion reaching the rank of Corporal, he lost most of his friends in his service time. Therefore he decided to go the Marauder program instead of Sergeant. He was chosen for Marauder training in his third year after signing up for the selection program. Where he has now been assigned, after successfully going through the training, to the 112th or 13th Marauder detachment. Ending up with the 112th and being there ever since. Federal Status: Citizen Family: Elaine Edwards - Mother - 54 - Citizen - Living on Iskander Walter Edwards - Father - 57 - Citizen - Living on Iskander Matthew Edwards - Brother - 33 - Retired From Federal Service Thomas Edwards - Brother - 29 - Retired From Federal Service Jamie Edwards - Brother - 28 - Retired From Federal Service Zealious Edwards - Step Brother - 20 - Serving with 112th in Sixth Fleet Lux Edwards(Archer) - Ex-Wife - 28 - Find out Ic [Edwards - Seen on the left after an assault on a sanctuary position. Taken during the civil war of 2297-98. At the time SSgt. Bently is seen in the foreground] Military Service Record: 24/03/2294 Enlistment into English Federal Training Academy, England Terra. 29/03/2294: Arrives at Federal basic camp - Churchill, and begins training. 18/06/2294: Graduates from Camp Churchill. 28/06/2294: Arrives at 76th Morita Battalion. 30/06/2294: First deployment, promoted to Private post deployment. 02/08/2294: Promoted to First Class. 15/08/2294: Given first Purple Heart medal for injury received on deployment. 14/10/2294: Promoted to Lance Corporal, after leading a squad in training. 05/01/2295: Awarded Combat Action Medal. 23/02/2295: Took place in Operation Sandstorm. 03/03/2295: Deployed with 76th Battalion to AQZ. 18/04/2295: Awarded the Mobile Infantry Service Ribbon. 01/02/2296: Promoted to Corporal. 19/07/2296: Enlisted to Marauder program. 11/12/2296: Awarded the Good Conduct Medal. 13/05/2297: Accepted and sent to Marauder program training facility. 21/10/2297: Graduates program as 3Spc. 08/11/2297: Arrives at 13th Marauder Detachment, assigned to 112th Morita Battalion 28/12/2297: Promoted to 2Spc. after showing impressive skills in his field 20/12/2297: Promoted to Spc. Assigned Call-sign 'Koros' 28/12/2297: Took part in Operation Meggido, fall of Terra. 30/12/2297: Suffered lost of Leg, accepted and assigned BT. 28/12/2297: Took part in Operation Meggido, fall of Terra. 03/01/2298: Fell under and re-enlisted to the Sixth fleet under the 112th, following break out of Civil War. 15/03/2298: Promoted to SSpc. 02/05/2298: Promoted to MSpc. 12/07/2298: Partakes in Operation Olympus, end of the Civil war. 18/08/2298: Promoted to TSgt 23/09/2298: Awarded DSM medal, From Cpt.Bently 16/10/2298: Promoted to LT and commander of 13th Marauder Detachment 03/12/2298: Promoted to CPT. and sent to SICON 05/01/2299: Return to the 112th, 13th marauder detachment as WO. following volunteered demotion. 13/01/2299: Transfered back into Mobile Infantry detachment at the rank of PFC. 20/01/2299: Promoted to LCpl. 27/12/2299: Promoted to Cpl. 07/02/2299: Promoted to Sgt. His 'Ink': Personal Relationships/Thoughts. Relations: Loved Ones|Admired/Respects|Like Family, Brethren|Good friends|Friends|Acquaintance|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Hates|Fears/has a fear of lossl John York Valerie Faust Zealious Edwards Daisy 'Hel' Bailey☠️ Aoife Hviteulven Sebastian Bently Lux 'Sol' Archer Troy Hughes Leana Wells Rowan Burke Lowell Hartwick
  3. Update quaritch + add keep sake he gave ya, add Dom Cage <3
  4. Scar

Dominic Cage

Username: *******Password: *************ACCESS GRANTEDSECURING CHANNELSCONNECTING TO NETWORKConnecting...Connecting...CONNECTION ESTABLISHEDUN-ENCRYPTING FILEUn-encrypting...Un-encrypting...Run-encrypting...VIEWING FILE [data.543-F732-N92] LOADING VISUAL RECOGNITION.... LOADED: PICTURE DATA: 9th AUGUST 2293 Basic Information:Name: Dominic Cage Age: 26 D.O.B: 24th March 2272 Gender: Male Affiliation: Federation Role(s): M55 trained trooper, NCO Kin: N/A Homeworld-Place of birth: Terra Hair colour: Black Eye colour: Brown Build: Stocky/Muscular Rank: ex-Marine TSgt. Currently MI Sgt. Family: N/ABackstory: An orphan from birth I spent most of my times on and off the streets going from home to home getting into countless fights and never really know a real family or friends until eventually I got through high school and sign up for the mobile Infantry like every other ape out there. Truly I ain't got much of a backstory but I joined the infantry to make my story. Attributes:Strength: 20/20Dexterity: 17/20Constitution: 16/20Intelligence: 15/20Wisdom: 16/20Charisma: 19/20Misc. Attributes:Combat Rating: 9/10Pain/Health: 10/10 Other Information:Achievements- Certification in M55, Carbine, Mark two, Explosive ordinance and Belcher. MarineNeutral-N/ARegrets-N/A Personal Relationships Relations: Loved|Admired or Respected|Like Family, Brethren|Good friends|Friends|Aquaintance|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Hates|Fears--[[Federation Mobile Infantry]]---Michelle Cooper- I feel sorry for this corporal... she seems to get targeted by a lot of people for things and no matter what she tries to do someone always finds something negative to her to bring her down. Her combat skills, however, don't fall even though shes always going through a tough time so I respect her strength. She seems to trust me and I think she may be one of those people I may actually find friendship with. I guess it all finally got to her, she's left and well I don't know if she will survive or end up getting herself killed out there. -Kaelem Sentinel- Now this lance corporal has had his moments since I've known him, I'm not one to judge however as we all from time to time, myself included. He seems alright though and hopefully, he does good on the field with his rank. Sad to see you go, man.... although I didn't know you much still sad to see you go. -Jackie Knoxx- Seems a bit mouthy and cocky, but I feel like its just a shell. The talk I had with her went well once we were one on one, and I gave her some training in the gym which I felt help me see a lighter side of her. Perhaps we'll be friends in the future or at least not in a state of constant arguments. -Tom Solomons- From the first day I met him in the mess hall to present, I've had a found respect from Tom. Be that because I always got the vibe from him that he would go far or just his sheer willpower. I see him as a friend, although we don't talk much I've known him long enough that I would think there to be the mutual respect of friendship as I definitely know I would have his back as a friend if we ever got in a sticky situation but no matter, he's the Master sergeant of the MI and in the master spec of the marines. So we've both made something of our selves since those day's sat in the mess hall as privates but I'd hope that those memories stay with him as they do me.--[[Federation Engineering Division]]--- John York- A chap from, some part of New York... I always forget for some reason. He's got a nice personality and is a good engineer..... and well NCO now lucky him. I've shared some convos with him over drinks and I think our friendship can go further with time. -Zealious Odin- A funny guy indeed, cheers me up on the days I'm feeling shit. Maybe just because of his funny comments or maybe just because he doesn't give a shit what others think he just does what makes him happy, which I also respect. I've shared some conversations with him and had some fun. I'd consider us friends. ---[[Psi-Ops]]---Travis Young- The old LT of the engineering detachment of the 112th or well that's how I knew him before he became one of those black armour wearing fellows. He still seems the same but with a slight edge, he ran his famous stealth training once he was back on the ship and I took part. I will admit, I was pretty shit scared of being caught by him when he turned up within the sim itself but I know he was just doing it to express the situation. I respect him no matter the rank or what detachment he works under and glad to see he's back. - ---[[Federation Hospital Corps]]--- - ---[[Federation Marauders]]--- - ---[[Federation Fleet]]--- - ---[[Federation Provost Corps (Marines)]]---Blaire Montogomery- My tech sergeant, although I knew him when I was MI and he was a corporal. I've never really chatted with him before joining the marines but ever since I have joined we've had a few chats, and he seems like a nice chap and a good choice of tech. I believe he's gonna lead the detachment to a good place. -Lt. Shulz- The first guy I met upon joining the Marines, this LT is definitely someone who controls a situation. From his body language to voice is screams edge but not the kind you'd take the piss out, more the kind you wouldn't want to fuck with. However, saying this he is the commander of my detachment and seems a more than capable leader, so I respect him not only for his rank but for his attitude. - Josephine Drehd- One of the new marines that have come in alongside myself, she seems as if she is blocking her true personality behind a coat of 'professionalism' as she calls it and I hope one day I can break through that coat. We've had a few chats on our patrols and time in the bar/brig and I believe that we could definitely be good friends. - Ollie Graham- Another master spec that's in the detachment, I met him once and he seems alright. Maybe I'll see him again ya never know. - Blake Lexious- One of the third specs in the detachment, I've done some one on one training with him and he seems pretty good when it comes to the combat side of things, but intelligence and his thought process seems to be slacking. Over time, however, I'm sure I can fix that and turn him into a good marine. - Maxell N. Anderson- another one of the third specs, she seems to have good intentions but I'm not sure about her honestly. Perhaps she'll prove her self in time.--[[Other]]-- - - - --[[The Fallen, Forgotten, Transferred]]-- -Jonathon Price- What to say about Johnny, huh. He was a good friend and engineer whilst I knew him but we grew apart due to me becoming busy and his deteriorating state. Death for him was a mercy at that, and better the way he went then the noose he was about to receive. - -
  5. Equipment Repair Requisition Example Form First Name: Dominic Last Name: Cage Rank: Private Serial Number: MI89-32 Equipment: Morita Mark 2 Serial Number (16 Digits): 535GA421ET25F42Y Problem: Overheating of barrel coils after excessive use due to lack of time to change it in field *Place form in bag along with equipment*
  6. Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest Name:James L.Magenis Physical Age:25 Race:White Gender:Male Eye Color:Blue Hair Color:Brown Height:6,1 Weight:200lbs Employment & Background Current Rank:Private Educational History: High School: Howard Academy High School - GPA 3.9 Criminal Record:N/A. Employment History: Apart from having a small part time job as a mechanic with my uncle in my teenage years and young adolescence havnt had any other job apart from MI. Service Record: Enlistment - 2294 Recruit to Private - 2294 Joins the 168th Morita Battalion, Bravo Company - 2294 168th Morita Battalion dissolved - 2295 Transferred to 112th Morita Battalion - 2295 (Current one) OOC: Character's College Explanation: (N/A) Server Time: Played on the server on and off for around 7 months but just recently been playing everyday for the last 3 weeks as i've got back into the grove of RP. Roleplay History:Spent around 5 years on Gmod jumping between different roleplays servers to try and find the one, Also played Arma 3 RP to much.
  7. Scar

Clayton Quaritch.

She has been Added in
  8. Scar

Clayton Quaritch.

She's been............Added *shivers*
  9. The one cooper loves to steal radios from Clayton
  10. Scar

Clayton Quaritch.

Fixed it like is saids if you want to be in relationships comment
  11. IP Username: ******* Password: ************* ACCESS GRANTED SECURING CHANNELS CONNECTING TO NETWORK Connecting... Connecting... CONNECTION ESTABLISHED UN-ENCRYPTING FILE Un-encrypting... Un-encrypting... Run-encrypting... VIEWING FILE [data.344-F548-N63] LOADING VISUAL RECOGNITION.... LOADED: PICTURE DATA: 9th AUGUST 2293 LOCATION: Federal Training Facility England Basic Information: Status: KIA Name: Clayton R. Quaritch Age:22 D.O.B:24th March 2275 Gender: Male Affiliation: Federation Role(s):112th Mobile-Infantry Rifleman Homeworld: Kent, England. Terra Hair colour: Dark brown Eye colour: Blue Build: Stocky, Athletic Rank: Lance Corporal Family: Father: SGT. Marcus Quaritch l Status: Alive and in federal service l Mother: PO. Elaine Quaritch l Status: Alive and in federal service l Siblings; -Private First Class Dominic Quaritch l Status: MIA and presumed dead l -Private Miles Quaritch l Status: KIA Committed Suicide l -Recruit Jacob Quaritch l Status: Alive and In federal service l -Kelly Quaritch l Status: Alive. In federal training l Backstory: I grew up in a working-class area where I live with my brothers and Sister who is the youngest of our family whilst my mother and father were in federal service. From a young age, I was forced to be an adult in mind to allow my brothers and myself the best life possible as I am the second eldest of the children.I then enlisted into the Federation at the age of 18 after his eldest brother went MIA. Attributes:Determination,Strong,Wise,Enduring Strength: 19/20 Dexterity: 16/20 Constitution: 16/20 Intelligence: 18/20 Wisdom: 19/20 Charisma: 18/20 Misc. Attributes: Combat rating: 8/10 Pain/Health: 9/10 Wealth: Working class Achievement:certification in mark 2,DMR and carbineRegrets N/A FOR THE RELATIONSHIP SECTION COMMENT IF YOU WANT TO BE ADDED IN Personal Relationships Relations: Loved|Admired|Like Family, Brethren|Good friends|Friends|Aquaintance|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Hates|FearslRespectsl --[[Federation Mobile Infantry]]-- -Sgt.Marcus Quaritch -Sgt.Bellic - Respect for her as a leader and as a person after seeing her in combat and in various situations -Pfc.Michelle Cooper- Now what to say about coops hmmm... she can be annoying as hell especially towards me for some reason but I still find her a weird bit interesting so I tend not to get annoyed by what she does... as I seem to care for her for some strange reason maybe because she reminds me of Kelly. I've also seen her on the field and I've had a few scruffs with her so I know capable enough so I have a respect for her there. -Jackie Knoxx- I've only run into Jackie hmmm once maybe twice, the first time was alright she seems ok but the second time she came off a bit mouthy and rude however it was in the bar so she may have been drunk but I'm not sure yet. However, I have seen her in combat and she seems a decent trooper so far but that might change if she carry's on being cocky and mouthy personally though It does not bother me It's her choice and I have no problem with her currently but things can change. -Sean Richardson- Owww my word this guy ha!, How the hell did the federation let him in. Honestly I wouldnt have a problem with the guy apart from some of the dumb comments he makes and questions he asks about missions but also snitching on a fellow trooper aswell doesnt get any fucking respect in my books, I would say I have everyones back but this guy my eyes might just wonder away from his time to time. --[[Federation Engineering Division]]-- - - - --[[Psi-Ops]]-- - - - --[[Federation Hospital Corps]]-- -2SPC. Callio - Been together on a few drops, respects the medic for his determination in what he does and for the times he has patched me up - - --[[Federation Marauders]]-- -Sarah Rebrick- Talked to her a few times and she seems alright, she seems like a well-skilled marauder to and a good leading personality. To bad we can't be closer friends though she seems to have some kind of problem with me... maybe one day I'll find out. - - --[[Federation Fleet]]-- -PO.Elaine Quaritch - - --[[Federation Provost Corps (Marines)]]-- - - - --[[Other]]-- - - - --[[The Fallen, Forgotten, Transferred]]-- -Miles Quaritch: KIA suicide -Dominic Quaritch: MIA -Cpl.Goatingson- Was in his squad when he died but I knew him as a brave man and he even die trying to save the life of another so I have high respect for the man