cat danny 25

Senior Administrator
  • Last visited

Everything posted by cat danny 25

1. @Rhode @Coleision @Pundii @Gazza The niggas I didn't add, Caffrey doesn't really know well enough for me to have more than a sentence or two for. I apologize.
  2. The formatting for this is really cool.
  3. "It's funny, wot' goes through your'ead when you're on cloud nine, hyped on fentanyl and mushrooms. Don't sell drugs, kids. Take'em." Camping was always fun. Fentanyl and mushrooms were a riot. Who'd have figured getting brain-blasted in the middle of the woods with a handful of firecrackers and a holy-fuck ton of sparklers would have made for one hell of a weekend? Quinn took a hit from her cigarette, barely able to stand up after the twenty-five minute mark post consumption. It was a funny sensation, one she could only describe as 'lightning in your bones' and 'what one would imagine spring would feel like through a kaleidoscope.' A call of her name later and she turned around with a distant, lazy stare. "Wot?" was all she could bring herself to say. There was something fascinating about sparklers waving around in the middle of the night. Well - no, that's a lie. There really isn't, unless you're so far gone that your eyes take almost a minute to adjust once they finally fizzle out, the trails burned so far into your brain that you continue to see them after you close your eyes. Redundant thought. Eddie watched her and blinked a few times. He wasn't quite so fucked. "Fockin'ell, you look lit' you're'boutta' fuck me off for another'it," he chided with a big stupid grin. There was something about him that drove her wild. Perhaps it was the rugged nature of Edward, perhaps it was the fact that he treated everyone like dog shit. The fact that she could feel her fingers through her toes did not give her a big enough hint that it was probably just the drugs whispering to her. Quinn threw her arms up and began to move herself to the music of Laura's boombox. Some kind of electro-dance, Quinn had never been one for the genre, but this song made her feel different. Made her feel something she would not experience again for a while; Like lightning in her bones. Once she came to eventually pause, the world around her continued to spin despite the fact that her feet were planted firm. She felt somewhere between floating in midair and floating on water, then she felt something hard hit her in the back of the head once she tumbled down to the ground. leaves crunching as she tried to get comfortable. The fall should have hurt, but she felt fine; Far too out of her head in order to care. Despite her dampened senses, her inebriated friends thought very, very loudly. Eddie wanted to fuck something, Gauge had to rock the mother of all pisses and Laura was jonesing for a night out at Nando's. Nora was thumbing through a whole load of empty cans, wishing she hadn't forgotten her glasses. Quinn opened her eyes to see Eddie leering down at her, grinning like a spunky creep. "Come'oan up," he beckoned as he offered out his hand. "Is'time'forda'fireworks."
  4. orwell ME LITCOINS KRIS
  5. Content lineup; https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=132916875 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=940902151 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=940903329 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=129218683 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=242386747
  6. WARNING ORDER PRIORITY ... 31st Morita Regiment (Mechanized) 112th Battalion A Co. 1 PL. ... 22:00 Federal Standard (11:00 PM GMT / 6:00 EST Sunday Dec 23) https://maphub.net/fargo747/newport
  7. https://steamcommunity.com/groups/sstrp#announcements/detail/1689311871566812607 Get the content ahead of time.
  8. WARNING ORDER PRIORITY ... 31st Morita Regiment (Mechanized) 112th Battalion A Co. 1 PL. ... 22:00 Federal Standard (11:00 PM GMT / 6:00 EST Saturday Dec 22) https://maphub.net/fargo747/newport
  9. WARNING ORDER PRIORITY ... 31st Morita Regiment (Mechanized) 112th Battalion A Co. 1 PL. ... 22:00 Federal Standard (11:00 PM GMT / 6:00 EST Friday, Dec 21) https://maphub.net/fargo747/newportphaseone
  10. How Fleet Admiral Hux sees Choi How Choi sees Hux
  11. If you only want one part of an imported model (pants, head, etc) then don't zip textures you don't need for the parts you want. It'll cut down load time and make it less likely to crash.
  12. "If I'ad to recommend anybody f'directions, it'd'ave t'ave been Eddie n' Gauge. Their argument was the firs'time I ever 'eard'ow many rights make a left." Quinn made her way into the Gallaway. Before she was even through the foyer, she could hear Edward and Gauge going at it, per usual. No person who hung around with their band sounded quite like him when he was pissed. "Olerigh' listen'ere you fockin'dogbrain idjit' wanker. I'll go o'er'et'gain for your stupid lil' pea brain. Arrite'?" he hollered out. Gauge started shouting back at him. He was a Londoner, same as she was. "Sod off, cunt. Your da' wears a skirt for Chris'sake. I'm tryna' tell you that my mum' says two wrongs - Hi Quinn - don't make a right, yeah?" he barked back, addressing her with a wave midway through the conversation. She grinned at the two of them. They were all a little young to be in a pub, but Eddie's older brother served in the afternoons, which meant that they got a free pass to linger before dark. Not like it mattered; Quinn kept a fake ID card for after dark, anyways. "Okay, now y'crossina'line yew'fockin' space slice. My da' wears a kilt 'cause he's a proud Sco'ish -man-, arrite'? Your mum's downe're lookin' like Pat the fockin' Postman wearin' a denim trackie'ta'church, yeah? Your da' sells Avon inyway'." He spat on Gauges shoes, and the two of them both raised a fist at one another, each shouting something or another about swinging first. Neither dared touch the other. All the while, Quinn made her way down towards the bar. She slipped a tenner across the counter in exchange for her usual, the change going to her tab. The Gallaway was their home away from home. Gauge, Eddie, Laura and Nora along with Quinn. Their group had been acquainted since Primary. She moved down to take a seat in the booth, watching the two continue to go at it. "Alright, just shuddup' for a sec'," Gauge insisted. "My mum' telled me, yeah? She says that two wrongs don't make a right. But what happens when you get two rights? 'Sat make a left?" he asked. Eddie let out a wheezy laugh that wasn't far off from either a car struggling to start, or air escaping from an old balloon. "Fockin'ell, no. Two rights don'do'fock'ole'. Is' three rights that make a left, okay?" Gauge looked perplexed by this explanation. "What d'you mean?" he inquired. Eddie pulled the cigarette out of his mouth and draped an arm over the backrest of the booth. "Arrite'. Listen. It's 'cause you're lookin' fo'ward, right? Then you turn right, an' you're lookin' right -" Gauge interrupted him. "What? No - if I'm facin' forward an' I look right, then I'm still facin' forward, jus' in another direction." Eddie rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fockin'ell. Would you shutchur'gob an'lemme'finish?" he insisted. "Now, listen. If you turn right one time. You're lookin' fo'ward, -but to the right-. Are you wit' me?" Gauge nodded. "Okay. Then you turn right again an' now you've turned 'round." "Turned around from where?" Gauge asked. Absolute ledge. "From where you started," Eddie explained. "Okay, go on." "Okay then you turn right one moar'time an'you'relookin'fockin' lef'." "But you just telled me you're lookin' right, 'cause you turned right." Gauge replied. "I'm gonna' cock yer'sister if you don'cut that shit out righ'now." Eddie retorted. "Why wouldn'I jus'turn left insteada' turnin' right three times?" Quinn finally asked. They both looked at her as if she's just said some real shit. They looked at each other, then back to her.
  13. "I expected that ole' bag t'chase me well out the shop. Wot' I didn't expect was that'e'd come six blocks after me in a pair o' crocs and'is bathing suit." The light turned red and Quinn stopped, pockets stuffed full of junk one might find at a corner shop. A CD player, a few discs, a couple RIP-ITS and more fags than she knew what to do with. Eddie shouted halfway down the block once he noticed that his companion was no longer with him. He was a rowdy Scott boy about a year younger than she was. What was being said was of no interest to her, what fascinated her was how angry that old bastard looked when she put her fingers in her mouth and gave him the bird. She wasn't ready for the older fellow, about fifty with a robot arm to come bolting down the street after her! She turned and high-tailed it. "Run!" she cried to her accomplice. He was fast, faster than she anticipated. Well - sort of. He was a citizen, but she had not expected a man of his age to still be in such good physical condition. A grab of one of her pigtails later, she elbowed him straight in the berries and he doubled over. Quinn could feel her heart pounding and a hot, burning sensation filling her throat; She was not an athlete. First the disc player tucked into her jeans fell away, clattering onto the ground. She felt one CD case down her trouser leg and heard the other clank against the sidewalk. She hurriedly unzipped her jacket in order to permit her to better sprint, arms flailing wildly as she ran. Next fell a few packs of smokes, the RIP-IT in her pocket and a few pence she'd taken out of the children's hospital donation can on the shop counter. "Come back, you fucking belland!" the man shouted. Caffrey was far too winded to permit her to shout back. By the time that she got to the edge of the street, she and Ed' and came face-to-face with a copper looking down at them, before the shop-keep screamed "Thieves!" The officer hurried off after them. Next fell a few packs of smokes, the RIP-IT in her pocket and a few pence she'd taken out of the children's hospital donation can at the shop counter. "Come back, you fucking belland!" the man shouted. Caffrey was far too winded to permit her to shout back, and the flash she'd received made her head hurt. "Right!" she screamed to Edward, while the both of them turned suddenly down the alleyway she knew would take them away from the direction of the police officer they would run into down at the corner. Phew. At least, it would have been a breath-catcher if it weren't a dead end. The man came forward against the cornered duo. He socked Ed' straight in the face with his robot arm and broke his nose, causing the adolescent boy to crumple to the floor with more than a couple of bodily conniptions. He was on cloud-nine and wouldn't be getting back up, Quinn figured. Next he grabbed her by the arm and slapped her across the face. He tossed her back into the door of the apartment building at the ass end of the alleyway, the stop gave way and the whole door opened. One more punch and she was lights out. As the man started making his way forward, Quinn ran straight for the door. She nailed against it and fell down onto her back. Ed' followed suit and lo and behold, the door gave way. The two of them hauled ass through the laundry, the foyer and out the front door. They didn't bother to stop and shut it, only crossed the street and into the supermarket in hopes of losing themselves in the crowd.
  14. This is my reservation for a Sunday event. 5 PM EST 10 PM GMT.