• Content Count

About Ace

• Rank
    Hopper Bug

Steam

• Steam

Recent Profile Visitors

725 profile views
  1. you've been banned from the discord only, thats correct. i dont really wish to give this brainrotten attempt at an "exposé" much air cause there's no plot or agenda behind any of it. arrow stopped playing the server and stuck around discord to throw passive agressive remarks around time to time. do note he's been kicked by other staff members than myself at the time for similar ""offenses"" (the roleplay court finds you guilty, arrow. .. . .) i did sit down and tell you to stop stirring drama and causing trouble for no reason other than quenching your boredom. couldnt care less
  2. Federation regulations call for their servicemembers not to wear any form of bodymodifications such as piercings, tunnels, etc. That's an in-character quarrel entirely, though. Fair game from my end so long as you do not mind the risk that comes with wearing them aswell as the possibility for being called upon to remove your piercings by one of your superiors. Just a headsup, we have PAC3 Gear mounted on the server. Those same goggles on your character are included in the content, so that's a download you can cut out to save on filesizes.
  3. Looks fine to me. Approved.
  4. post a screenshot of your loadout list along with it, including the render time if possible please.
  5. I understand it can be confusing when you have not been made familiar with the way of how flows operate, but I tried my best to explain that to you after the fact in our DMs when you contacted me. In regards to what transpired at the time during and prior to the PK: Gmod can be very janky and annoying at times when faced with situations like these. As elf already reiterated though, even without the ladder incident you probably would have been overrun and the fact that you got as unlucky as you got - rolling a -99/-100 as it happened - tilted the outcome towards a PK instead of an injury or
  6. i accept this app by executive decree
  7. post a screenshot of your pac items arranged in the loadout list. the render time will be displayed there aswell.
  8. where da render time and loadout list at
  9. Ace

Barry

pinktext my char please