Administrator
Steam

• Steam

Recent Profile Visitors

1319 profile views

Ace's Achievements

Hopper Bug

Hopper Bug (3/9)

1. Name: Ace Character Name: Erik Saitek Character Rank (EG: Private): WO Character Division (EG: Engineer): MIPOD On-Duty or Off-Duty: both, helmet is the only difference. Total size of imported assets (if any): 3.04MB Images/Videos of the PAC or Imgur link to load: Explanation of any IC events leading up to this application (if necessary): Additional comments:
  2. Minor updates, swapped out the male07 model for a higher res model included in the content pack. Updated the patches and added a sidearm to the holster now as my character ICly obtained one. Added the smooth high res helmet and the Facemask for drops. First one is an offduty pac. No new models have been added aside from the facemask and the high res helmet, which are resources available on the forums. Tallies less than 4mb in addition if i did the maths right.
  3. Name: Ace Character Name: Dexter Calico Character Rank (EG: Private): Private Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26474527 On-Duty or Off-Duty: Onduty Total size of imported assets (if any): 2.77MB on the Maskbag, 8.5MB on the Helmetgear,Backpack and Thighgear. All one and the same ZIP. Goggles are from the content pack. 6.33MB on the Boots. Total of about 17-18MB. Rendertime of 0.180-0.2ms Images/Videos of the PAC or Imgur link to load: Explanation of any IC events leading up to this application (if necessary): Additional comments: Yes, there is a helmet cam included on this. I will not use it in any way or shape or form and it will never be functional. ICly its supposed to pose as Infrared Illuminator next to the Whitelight lamp and not a recording device.
  4. be there or else...