Valkrae

Everything posted by Valkrae

1. ICly, we've got a way to track markers that MOBCOMM can update on the fly. It's not a far stretch of the imagination to assume that something like this is possible.
  2. Valkrae

Avacyn Moon ?

Updated most relations.
  3. Oh, that looks sick. I'd be down for that.
  4. - OOC SECTION - Steam Name: Born to AWOO \\\ Kill 'em All Steam I.D.: STEAM_0:1:27477128 Length of time on the Server: Three years? I think it's something around there. Length of time RPing: Many, many years. Time-Zone: EST How active are you?: I dedicate a few hours a day to .net, more on the weekends. - What is your backstory that would make you believe that your character was a Psychic? OR Why would the Federation believe you were a Psychic as a child?: At first, it was passed off as nothing. A young child making up stories to entertain themselves when the rest of the family was out working in the fields. Cyrus was a quiet and ill sort. Frequently wracked with migraines, and headaches, his family had always believed him to be a sort of bad omen. So, he was shuffled off to some far-off boarding school on Karrus as soon as it was legal to do so. There, the quiet and unassuming child was maliciously bullied by the aggressive, and ambitious Karrusian locals. In one particular incident, the local Karrusian children had cornered Anders in an alleyway, far from where anyone else could intervene. For all intents and purposes, he believed he was going to die in the alley, as there was no means of escape for him. In that moment, Anders shut his eyes and when he opened them, one of the boys laid unconscious on the ground, and the others were dragging him away. The incident was reported by the boys to the Academy Anders was being educated at, and he was immediately transferred to another division of the school somewhere else on the planet. From there, he was educated as normal, and enlisted in the Mobile Infantry at the age of eighteen, and scooped up by MIPOD as soon as possible. Write out which classification you are choosing for your operative. Remember, no Lucky Men. Telepath Write out a situation in which you would have to use one of your abilities?: The operation was proving successful, albeit for the HVT that continually tried to run. He was too valuable to kill, and Intel needed the information his brain had. Unfortunately, there were no Memory Men around. Anders looked to his handler, as if asking if he was needed to assist with the situation. The handler gave Anders the affirmation, and moved towards the HVT. He removed his glove from his hand, and placed it on the mans cheek. The HVT resisted, of course, but, it didn't really matter. ** Anders rolls to see what happens. The HVT went limp, almost immediately. Out cold, and for a while too. Anders replaced his glove, nodding to his handler, and moving on with the rest of the Infantry, whom never even noticed the interaction. --- - IC Section - Name: Cyrus Anders Age: 18 D.O.B.: December 7th, 2280 Sex: Male Age of Psychic Detection: 13 Physical Description: A man of average height, and average build. His hair is a dark brown, and his eyes are a bright blue. His physical build is somewhat lacking. He lacks much muscle definition and tone, but there is little to no fat present in his body. He is quite pale, looking quite like a ghost in most light. His face is clean shaven, and his hair is cut within regulation. - If Applicable - Current Rank: 3Spc. Education History: Federal Institute for Enhanced Education, Karrus Criminal Record: N/A Employment History: N/A Service Record: Enlisted at the age of 18. Finished BCT a few months later. Assigned to MIPOD after BCT.
  5. Updooted with everyone that's asked for it.
  6. Murphy's Wanted Poster GENERAL INFORMATION _______________________________________________________________________ Name: Solomon Murphy Alias(es): N/A Rank: Sergeant Age: 19 Hometown: Latterday Affiliation: Mobile Infantry / Bently's Bandits Specialization: N/A Psychic Affinity: N/A Awards Granted: N/A FAMILIAL CONNECTIONS _______________________________________________________________________ Father: Joseph Murphy - ALIVE Mother: Alexandra Murphy - DECEASED Siblings: Joshua Murphy - ALIVE, Katie Schmidt - DECEASED, Hannibal Murphy - ALIVE Spouse: Rowan Burke - DECEASED PHYSICAL INFORMATION _______________________________________________________________________ Gender: Male Height: 6'0" Weight: 175 lbs Build: Slender Hair: Brown Eyes: Blue Cybernetics: N/A PSYCHOLOGICAL INFORMATION _______________________________________________________________________ Alignment: Chaotic Good Strengths: Perseverance, Faith, Drive Weaknesses: Kindness, Passive, Traditions RELATIONSHIP INFORMATION _______________________________________________________________________ ██████ - Rowan Burke - She's gone. I wish I would've had time to say goodbye. ██████ - Kendall Florian - A solid Trooper. A bit inexperienced, but that can't be blamed on him. He comes to problems with a determination to learn, and I can't help but respect that. I'm looking forward to seeing how far he goes. ██████ - Maxine Valentine - A Sergeant with a good head on her shoulders. She's definitely a morale booster. She's got an aura about her that just makes others around her feel less on edge, and I appreciate that. Morale is important. ██████ - Eric Shepard - I won't lie, I haven't really seen much of them. The name is familiar, but I can't remember anything they've done. ██████ - Mikhail Kuznetsov - A very solid Corporal, and Trooper. Even if he has a tendency to run off and do his own thing, he's competent enough to where it works out for him most of the time. He lost a good friend of his, so it's no wonder he's having issues finding another partner to spot for him. ██████ - Zealious Odin - A Sergeant that I've been under before. Haven't really spoken to him much, I assume he's good at what he does. ██████ - Bradley Tanner - An Engineer who's a bit mouthy, but otherwise likeable. I don't mind seeing him in my squad, but, you know, he could pull it back on being a cunt sometimes.
  7. //: Drop Lead: Sergeant Solomon Murphy //: Second In Command: Corporal Mikhail Kuznetsov //: Squad Leaders: Lance Corporal Stokes, Lance Corporal Morello //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): Cpl. Mikhail Kuznetsov, Pvt. Renkov (Can't remember exactly the name), SSpc. Gastubashi //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): //: Notable Acts: //: Mission Summary:  Secure stolen Federation Cargo from Separatist Outpost. The Infantry entered the AO a few miles up the road from a Separatist Airbase. The Infantry pushed down the mountainside, clearing enemy personnel along the way, before assaulting the Outpost, encountering heavy armor in the form of numerous APCs, and one unidentified model of tank. During the assault down the road, Cpl. Mikhail Kuznetsov was wounded in an altercation with a Separatist. During the encounter with the enemy armor, SSpc. Gastubashi was rendered unconscious by a tank round impacting near to her, peppering her form with shrapnel. We secured the Cargo, and began extracting. During the extraction, the Private was shot in the back as she entered the dropship.
  8. Valkrae

Can we just

HOW ABOUT YOU FUCKING MAKE CUNT
  9. Valkrae

Can we just

im saying that it also looks like james from funhaus you fucking mong
  10. GENERAL INFORMATION _______________________________________________________________________ Name: Andrea Schultz Alias(es): Wolf Rank: Lieutenant Age: 22 Hometown: Affiliation: Fleet TAC Pilot Specialization: TAC Pilot Psychic Affinity: N/A Awards Granted: Ace Ribbon count: 2 Combat Action Ribbon count: 2 PHYSICAL INFORMATION _______________________________________________________________________ Gender: Female Height: 5'9" Weight: 175 lbs Build: Stocky/Athletic Hair: Blonde Buzz-cut Eyes: Blue Cybernetics: N/A PSYCHOLOGICAL INFORMATION _______________________________________________________________________ Alignment: Chaotic Neutral Strengths: Loyalty, Physical Strength, Piloting Skill Weaknesses: Brash, Quick to Jump to conclusions, abrasive. RELATIONSHIP INFORMATION _______________________________________________________________________ ██████ - Carson 'Fox' Sawyer - She's my best friend. The one person I trust to always have my back. She's the Fox to my Wolf, cocky attitude and all. ██████ - Lisa 'Cobra' White - My other best friend. Together with Fox, we're the best damned flight team on the Grant, and I won't take any other answer.
  11. Valkrae

Can we just

is that james from Funhaus?
  12. //: Drop Lead: Cpl. Solomon Murphy //: Second In Command: SSgt. Aaron Holtz //: Squad Leaders: Blue Team: Cpl. Jane Evans Orange Team: Pfc. Anderson Kayne //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): N/A //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): N/A //: Notable Acts: //: Mission Summary: Go to the planets surface, and finish construction of a FOB, clear bug holes from the surrounding valley range.
  13. MARAUDER DESIGNATION APPLICATION IC: Name: Sigrid Nielsen Age: 29 Gender: Female Eye Color: Blue Hair Color: Blonde Height: 5'11" Weight: 170 lbs Employment & Background Current Rank: 2Spc. Educational History: High School, a small amount of credit hours at a community college. Employment History: Mobile Infantry. Service Record: Pvt. -> Pfc. -> LCpl. -> 3Spc -> 2Spc. OOC: Steam name: Born to Awoo \\\ KILL 'EM ALL Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27477128 Length of time on Server: A decent amount of time, I don't know when I joined specifically. Time zone: EST Current characters on server: LCpl. Solomon Murphy, WO. Avacyn Moon, Ens. Andrea 'Wolf' Schultz Roleplay History: Over like.. 10 or so years of various bits of different communities over different games. Too numerous for me to remember.