Valkrae

Everything posted by Valkrae

1. Rct. Graham says "Right Boys Everyone Sit Down." Rct. Graham says "This Is My Meeting Now." Rct. Graham says "Fucking sit down fella." Rct. Graham says "You Too China Man." Rct. Graham says "You Lisening To Me Spastic?" ** Pfc. Jenny Hoover watches the recruit stomp in. Rct. Graham says "Fucking Idiots On This Ship." Rct. Becky Wort says "Mad- Lad." Rct. Graham says "I will be back in 10 minutes." Rct. Solomon Castor says "He's got guts." ** Pfc. Jenny Hoover watches the legendary display. Maj. Sebastian Bently yells "Oi." [128.0] Maj. Sebastian Bently: Shit bag. Rct. Becky Wort says "Balls of literal fucking steel." [128.0] Maj. Sebastian Bently: Get back in here. Rct. Graham says "Fucking what?" Player Hermit has joined the game ** Maj. Sebastian Bently sends a quick right hook to Graham as he runs back in. ** Maj. Otis Wade looks the man up and down, sighing. ** Hes a pussy and it doesn't hurt [LOOC] Rct. Becky Wort: lmao [LOOC] Spc. Troy Hughes: Wot? [LOOC] Rct. Solomon Castor: mad lad Calvin has disconnected from the server.
  2. Valkrae

Avacyn Moon ?

Updated Hartwick @nikb
  3. Valkrae

Avacyn Moon ?

Updated with Falco, Emmett, Hartwick and Oberlin.
  4. Valkrae

Avacyn Moon ?

Updated this, because an actual character now.
  5. IC: Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest Name: Timothy Waldman  Physical Age: 22 Race: Asian Gender: Male Eye Color: Brown Hair Color: Black Height: 6'0" Weight: 175 lbs Employment & Background Current Rank: Private Educational History: High School GED Criminal Record: N/A Employment History: N/A Service Record: - Promoted from Recruit to Private. OOC: Character's College Explanation: N/A Server Time: Maldin, Moon, Steele, Bradshaw, and some others. Roleplay History: Several years.
  6. Name: Avacyn Moon Rank: Warrant Officer Field of Study: Xenobiology, Mobile Infantry Medical Detachment Liaison.
  7. You know what? Yeah, I'd be down for this. Sure, it might cliquey, but fuck it, what's so bad about that? You say it might cause problems on drops, but why? It's not like they've got to be in the same squad all the time.
  8. PART TWO IS TODAY AT 4PM. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE.
  9. DISAPPEARANCES LEAVE CITIZENS OF VERMOUTH BAFFLED! Vermouth, a mining colony in the New Salem system, has suffered a string of disappearances in the wake of Operation: Red Harvest. Thirteen individuals have turned up missing in the days following the Operation, leaving local Law Enforcement baffled and confused. The colony produces brass and other precious metal, vital in the continued supply of the Mobile Infantry and other Federal Services. These disappearances have resulted in the affected mine, known as Mineshaft #23, being shut down temporarily. Local officials express concern about the Mine closing, stating. "That mine is our only work around here. With it shut down, how are we supposed to work? How am I supposed to feed my family?" Federal Agents have been sent to Vermouth, tasked to investigate the disappearances, and find the missing colonists. Alongside this, the 85th Morita Company has been sent to the colony as well. The 85th recently participated in the first stage of Operation: Red Harvest. Under the command of LtCol. Ashley Miller, they have been tasked with assisting the Federal Agents and Law Enforcement with investigating Mineshaft #23, and finding the missing colonists. WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
  10. OPERATION UPDATE: The insurgent rebellion has been pushed out of the main continent. However, this was not accomplished without heavy losses. The 78th Morita Company was wiped out when a nuclear device was detonated in a small village 213 KM outside of the capital of Port MacArthur. The few that survived have been folded into the 85th Morita Company. The suspicion of a Skinny presence on the planet was confirmed by the 112th Specialized Morita Company, when they came under fire during their initial insertion into the Arctic North at Outpost [REDACTED]. Further action will be required to fully crush the Rebellion, and remove the Skinny presence from the planet. -- PART TWO OF OPERATION RED HARVEST WILL COMMENCE DECEMBER 23RD, AT APPROXIMATELY 4 PM.
  11. IC: Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest Name: Dakota Antle Physical Age: 29 Race: Caucasian Gender: Male Eye Color: Blue Hair Color: Brown Height: 5'9" Weight: 210 lbs Employment & Background Current Rank: Private Educational History: High School Diploma Criminal Record: N/A Employment History: N/A Service Record: Served in a garrison reserve until being transferred to the 112th. OOC: Character's College Explanation: N/A Server Time: At least a year. Roleplay History: D&D, different gmod servers, I've been around a while. Can't think of anything specific.
  12. ACCESSING FEDERAL DATABASE, PLEASE WAIT.... (this may take a few moments) <:// <:// <:: WELCOME <://AUTHENTICATE...Y/N? ************** ************** GREETINGS, CITIZEN <:: ACCESSING PLANETARY DOSSIER #21654 <:: NAME: NEW SALEM ; PLANET 21654 ; "THE HALFWAY HOUSE" <:: TERRAIN: 15% WOODLAND, 75% GRASSLAND, 5% OCEAN, 5% MOUNTAINOUS <:: NOTABLE FEATURES: Fertile farmland, and natural gas reserves. <:: RESOURCES: FOSSIL FUELS (EXTREMELY HIGH), PRECIOUS MINERALS (MEDIUM) <:: SOIL FERTILITY: VERY HIGH <:: CIVILIAN POPULATION: ~1,500,000 <:: SUMMARY: New Salem is a highly vital agri-world for the Federation, even more so in the current food shortage. Recently, hunger riots have broken out across the planet, angry at the high workload and quotas. As of DECEMBER 15TH, 2297, it appears as if an armed revolt is imminent. Operation Red Harvest is designed to secure strongholds and vital resources in order to lessen the damage if a revolt occurs. OPERATION: RED HARVEST <:: INFANTRY COMPANIES ASSIGNED: 78th Morita Company, 112th Specialized Morita Company, 85th Morita Company, 91st Mechanized Infantry <:: FLEET'S ASSIGNED: UCF-AFC 312 "John Churchill", the UCF-ACF 501 "Robert Dale Maxwell", the UCF-ACF 525 'Ulysses S. Grant' <:: OBJECTIVE: To secure valuable stronghold and resources before an armed revolt occurs, preventing a catastrophic loss of food for the Federation, resulting in galaxy-wide famine. <:: Commencement of Operation: December 16, 2017 // This is a one-off mini-campaign that could turn into an expansive questline, depending on player reaction and IC actions. REQUIRED CONTENT AND MAPS: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=555343199 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=555359301 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=555362094 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=822313622 http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=822328319 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=822331340 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=845305205 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=845305457 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=940902151 http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=940903329 (Format stolen from Durango.)
  13. NEW SALEM TENSIONS INCREASE IN WAKE OF HUNGER RIOT DEATHS! Hostilities have worsened in the Hunger Riots on the planet of New Salem. In an incident in the capital, a Mobile Infantry Trooper caused the death of three rioters. The riots expanded seemingly overnight, with deaths beginning to skyrocket as riotous civilians begin to open fire on MI Troopers and local Police. Federation Officials admit that they soft-handed the riots in an effort to preserve local farmland. They have promised a swift end to the violence. We got in contact with a representative from the Veterans Hall in the capital of Port MacArthur. "I honestly don't get it. This city has always had pride in the Federation. This riot doesn't make any sense, but we'll do what we have to, to make sure it ends quickly and without any more bloodshed." The UFC-AFC 356 "John Churchill has been stationed in orbit to assist the planetary MI garrison in police actions, and to ensure an even swifter end to the local violence in the sector. WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
  14. COLONY IN TURMOIL! The colony of New Salem was struck with hunger riots in the capital of Port MacArthur. The agrarian world has been under heavy production quotas in light of the recent food shortage that has stricken the UCF. Federation Officials have promised a swift and clean end to the rioting. New Salem is responsible for a staggering 35% of the total food production of the Federation currently, and the local farms have been working overtime to deal with the added quotas. A local farmer had this to say - "You know, I'm, happy to do my part, and provide food for the Federation. All of us are. I'm not sure why this particular group feels differently." New Salem is no stranger to hunger, as just twenty years ago, the planet suffered a major famine, wiping out over half of the arable land. However, due to efforts by Federation Officials, that land was recovered over time, and now over 95% of the planet is used for farming and food production. ARE YOU A FARMER OR DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE SKILLED IN AGRICULTURE OR ANIMAL HUSBANDRY? REPORT TO YOUR NEAREST FEDERAL RECRUITING DEPOT FOR ASSIGNMENT IN TASKS SUCH AS: - HYDROPONICS RESEARCH - XENOBOTANY - XENOBIOLOGY WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE? How should the Federation deal with the food crisis at home? Leave your comments below!
  15. OOC SECTION STEAM NAME / ALIASES: gucci jockstrap, Valkrae STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:27477128 SERVER TIME: A long ass time, who fucking knows at this point. ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Most of my natural born life, at this point. MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: A good.. half a year on SST. A few other places. AVAILABILITY: A few hours a day, or whenever I'm pinged. IC SECTION NAME: Valentine, Rasmus S. AGE: 25 RACE: Caucasian SEX: Male HEIGHT: 5'11 WEIGHT: 170 lbs BLOOD TYPE: O- LEVEL OF EDUCATION: CNA CRIMINAL RECORD: None. MEDICAL RECORD: Broken Leg at age 15. Recovered. DATE OF ENLISTMENT: November 22, 2295